Quantcast
Stolen Phone sold on Kijiji. Need advice - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Phone sold on Kijiji. Need advice

My Ride
    Viper baby, Ohh and an H22 CB9

So there's another really ugly celica driving around calgary? You were busy racing a Lowered CRX (maybe OP) with a black front clip and exhaust that hurt my ears it was so loud, racing down the on ramp at 16th ave going south if i remember right.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Originally posted by racerjim
    So there's another really ugly celica driving around calgary? You were busy racing a Lowered CRX (maybe OP) with a black front clip and exhaust that hurt my ears it was so loud, racing down the on ramp at 16th ave going south if i remember right.
    You are absolutely correct.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    E93 335is, F32 435xi, '16 Denali 1500

Another ugly celica ? Lol For 900$ it doesn't get any nicer the spoiler will be replaced with a stock one just cause they look weird with absolutely nothing on the hatch, just the point of finding one

what the FUCK does the last page and a half have to do with the thread topic???? and you guys bust newbs balls for improper forum etiquette??

Originally posted by C_Dave45
    what the FUCK does the last page and a half have to do with the thread topic???? and you guys bust newbs balls for improper forum etiquette??
    Are you the same Dave that got something stuck in your rectum and had to go to the ER because of it?

Originally posted by PulsePro

Are you the same Dave that got something stuck in your rectum and had to go to the ER because of it?
    Typical response from the idiot that totally derails a thread then gets called out on it and feels like a moron...first time on a forum?

My Ride
    e46 328i, e46 m3

Typical response from the idiot that totally derails a thread then gets called out on it and feels like a moron...first time on a forum?
    We're not gonna judge you if you like shit in your ass bro
    Originally posted by banned3x
    i wasent trying to fuck my grandma, i was just trying to feel her boobs.

Yep, first time on a forum because I have better things to do with my spare time.

Originally posted by ClearBluewater

We're not gonna judge you if you like shit in your ass bro

Anyways, OP. If you have proof that the phone was purchased off Kijiji, you should be fine
    As mentioned before, if you've purchased the stolen product unknowingly and if it isn't obvious, you should be fine.

Btw, Dave, why do you care so much for the OP? If you've actually taken the time to read the thread, you will know that his question(s) have probably been answered. From the English level of some of the users on this thread, it led me to believe that Crxboi returned under a different username (ItalianStylez) and he seems to care more about the red celica than the phone.

My Ride

Chris = croatian. Drives a too fast for you crx !
    Mike\italianstylez = italian. drives a celica !

Originally posted by italianstylez
    Chris = croatian. Drives a too fast for you crx !
    Mike\italianstylez = italian. drives a celica !
    Too fast for you.
    LOL that's a good one

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Too fast for you.
    LOL that's a good one
    15.7 if I recall

and every run he blows either second or third gear.
    Usually runs 16's or slower.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

wait.

what?

My Ride

Originally posted by Modelexis

15.7 if I recall

and every run he blows either second or third gear.
    Usually runs 16's or slower.
    14.913 @ 92.99 spinning threw all of first and half second. you can ask cug he was there i saw him watch my last run. here is a pic of my slips from that night i even got the 2 guys that were writing them out to sign it for authenticity !

i was having allot of problems with a broken coil , and my speed sensor popping out of my tanny. my rex is n/a i love that . ! vtec all day

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

a) the crx didn't run 14.9 unless you have a real slip to post and not some bs.
    b) it takes you 20 trips down the quarter to break 14's, not anyone's idea of fast.
    c) 14's are slow, especially for crx's

My Ride

your stupid man i know what i ran , you can go ahead and ask josh i sware to god he saw me run that. you -->

no one that night had real slips, thats why i got them to sign it and i bet if you ask those guys at race city that night writing them out they will remember me ! wanna do a run against me and check my tail lights ?

since your so incompetent in reading ill say it again, i was having allot of problems with a broken coil , and my speed sensor popping out of my tanny thats why i had a bunch of shitty runs and only one good one. i bet if i had another run i would have been at least a lower 14 cause thats when i fixed my car. also i was hot lapping it hahahah

your stupid man i know what i ran , you can go ahead and ask josh i sware to god he saw me run that. you -->

no one that night had real slips, thats why i got them to sign it and i bet if you ask those guys at race city that night writing them out they will remember me ! wanna do a run against me and check my tail lights ?

since your so incompetent in reading ill say it again, i was having allot of problems with a broken coil , and my speed sensor popping out of my tanny thats why i had a bunch of shitty runs and only one good one. i bet if i had another run i would have been at least a lower 14 cause thats when i fixed my car. also i was hot lapping it hahahah
    So you're bragging that you've souped up a $1000 car and it runs.....fast? I have no idea what's a fast or a slow run because I really don't care for them.

Btw, why are you on someone else's account?

damn people, how did this thread turn about cars??
    I dont even drive a crx, had this account for a while and made a random name so I dont know what anyone is talking about banning and re-signining etc.

phone was not stolen. it was activated by 'fraud activation'. whatever that means. no signs to show a stolen phone. It came with box and all accessories unused.

anyways, this is useless
    I'll just deal with it as it comes.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

My apologies crxboi, mistaken identity, you use capital letters at the start of your sentences and don't abuse the smiley icons, and you seem to have a higher level of education than a second grade child.

My Ride

Originally posted by Modelexis
    My apologies crxboi, mistaken identity, you use capital letters at the start of your sentences and don't abuse the smiley icons, and you seem to have a higher level of education than a second grade child.
    Your the childish one. I tried to get back on topic for this thread but you keep feeding in.

Originally posted by crxboi
    damn people, how did this thread turn about cars??
    I dont even drive a crx, had this account for a while and made a random name so I dont know what anyone is talking about banning and re-signining etc.

phone was not stolen. it was activated by 'fraud activation'. whatever that means. no signs to show a stolen phone. It came with box and all accessories unused.

anyways, this is useless
    I'll just deal with it as it comes.
    Best advise had been offered on the first page, try to get a hold of who sold it to you and pass that information along.

So you're bragging that you've souped up a $1000 car and it runs.....fast? I have no idea what's a fast or a slow run because I really don't care for them.

Btw, why are you on someone else's account?
    Actually I paid 1250 for it and drove it back from van city, what I'm trying to get at is I do all the work to my car my self. I don't pay others to try to figure out what is wrong with it. Head gasket, timing belt, more trannys once they pop, whatever it is that goes wrong I fix it. I never pay shop rate that's for people that didn't have plenty of lego castles when they were younger. Keep paying shop rate. Maybe that's why I'm just a little more mechanically inclined then you? No. . ? You ever see the smile on a girls face when you fix her car for her?

Your the childish one. I tried to get back on topic for this thread but you keep feeding in. ....

Actually I paid 1250 for it and drove it back from van city, what I'm trying to get at ....blah blah blah

Please tell me, you DO see the irony of your post...

This is entertaining to say the least.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast