Quantcast
Iraq weapons inspectors going home....empty handed. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraq weapons inspectors going home....empty handed.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Iraq weapons inspectors going home....empty handed.

Big surprise eh? The official hunt is over, turned up nothing.

Former inspector Ritter was on CNN today saying that DNA tests at sites where Iraq claimed it had destroyed its Antrhax several years ago, confirm that in fact Antrhax had been destroyed there.

Looks like even more evidence that Iraq was telling the truth...
    Last edited by Toma; 01-12-2004 at 12:39 AM.

My Ride
    FG, S14, Caliber SRT4

Check under their clothes... (suicide bomber's)

My Ride
    335i

Default Re: Iraq weapons inspectors going home....empty handed.

Originally posted by Toma
    Former inspector Ritter was on CNN today saying that DNA tests at sites where Iraq claimed it had destroyed its Antrhax several years ago, confirm that in fact Antrhax had been destroyed there.
    Wait a minute!? You mean that those evil Iraqis said they were going to destroy the Anthrax...and they actually did? Son of a bitches...Oh well, the U.S. isn't invading them because of the WMD anymore anyways - it's because the Iraqis are jealous that the U.S. is free...

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country."

-Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)
    Commander-in-Chief of the Luftwaffe, President of the Reichstag, Prime Minister of Prussia and Hitler's designated successor

The second in command of the Third Reich

"These [terrorist] attacks are not inevitable. They are, however, possible, and this very fact underscores the reason we cannot live under the threat of blackmail…The terrorist threat to America and the world will be diminished the moment that Saddam Hussein is disarmed."

-George W Bush (1946- )

Commander-in-Chief of the United States Armed Forces

President of the United States of America
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Default Re: Re: Iraq weapons inspectors going home....empty handed.

Originally posted by Weapon_R

-Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

-George W Bush (1946- )

holy shit! I didn't realise these two were *edit* died/born in the same year! Now we know where the bastard got his shrivelled little soul from.
    Last edited by kevie88; 01-08-2004 at 08:05 PM.
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

They're not, Goering died 1946, Bush was born 1946, right?

My Ride
    You Crazy

ooooh, good quote. Hope you don't mind me using it...

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

yeah thats great news, but still doesnt make saddam a saint, he was still a murderer, rapiest, and was insane, maybe they didnt find any weapons of mass destrusction now, but they may trun up, and if anyting has come out of this, shows that you can only run so long before you get caught,,,,,,and iraq is a free country now

so who cares if they were telling the truth, everyone that was cliaming they had nothing where stone cold killers anyways..

My Ride
    240sx

did anyone notice that the moment Saddams regime fell the suicide bombings in Israel slowed to a crawl. That is because Saddam was funding the bombings and providing the families of the "martyrs" with enough money to take care of thier widows and families for the rest of their lives. These people werent blowing themselves up for religions or politics it was mostly so their family wouldnt starve. I feel for the people on all sides of these conflicts and i can see where they all come from but unfortunatly i think going in and taking out Saddam was the right thing to do but they should set up a responsible government and get out of there FAST.

My Ride
    335i

ooooh, good quote. Hope you don't mind me using it...
    By all means! It takes a bit of thought, and I had to re-read it twice, but its an awesome quote...

Originally posted by rogue
    did anyone notice that the moment Saddams regime fell the suicide bombings in Israel slowed to a crawl. That is because Saddam was funding the bombings and providing the families of the "martyrs" with enough money to take care of thier widows and families for the rest of their lives. These people werent blowing themselves up for religions or politics it was mostly so their family wouldnt starve.
    Ever notice the per capita GDP of Israel compared to that of the palestinians? For two people who share much of the same land, the GDP per capita of the average Israeli is nearly $20,000USD. GDP per capita for the palestinians is around $1000USD. It's a sad reality when a suicide bomber feels so strongly about the conditions that he/she is forced to live in to end one's life to help support their family (Saddam gave a one time gift of $25,000USD to the family of a suicide bomber - hardly enough to "take care of their widows and families for the rest of their lives", especially since that is the average per capita GDP of an Israeli citizen). I disagree - it has a LOT to do with the politics of the region, and the conditions that these occupied people live under.

Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    NC1

What's the situation with Saddam anyway? I remember reading in the Calgary Sun that he tipped off the Americans telling them where he hid billions of dollars in fake business accounts throughout Switzerland, Japan etc. Was there any truth to that?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    240sx

yea it was not a ONE TIME GIFT and that has been proven and i agree it is sad that some are rich and some are poor but that is life. What can you do about that make the israelis give the palastians (the people who kill their woman and children on buses and restaurants) money? realisticaly there is never gonna be an end to this and if there will be i will be amazed. What will make the palastinians happy? When all jews are dead? When all the jews are gone out of israel? THAT IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN so they better learn to change with the times instead of living 2000 yrs behind the rest of the world. I feel very sorry for the palastinians and the lebanese that suffered for so many years but i equally feel sorry for the innocent israelis that get blown up by some crazy idiot with a chest rig. I only side with israel on some occasions because if you look at it they are hated by almost the whole world for the last 2000yrs, Hitler almost killed the entire race because he was jealous that they were making so much money in germany and were so successfull. The egyptians used them as cattle for hundreds of years and they didnt have a homeland for 1000 or so yrs. They fought a war where 3 countries attacked them at once and they won and to me that shows their resolve, they arent going anywhere. I hope the israelis are able to make a seperate palastine a viable concept because just like the jews they deserve their own country ( instead of living in tents in lebanon and Jordan). And if you all feel so sorry for the palastinians what about the poor Kurds? Saddam killed hundreds of thousands with gas and executed whole towns (dont they deserve their own country?). He also killed thousands of Iranians with gas (woman and children that is NOT SOLDIERS) so anyone who thinks it wasnt right to go and get him is a blind fool.

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

Default Re: Iraq weapons inspectors going home....empty handed.

Big surprise eh? The official hunt is over, turned up nothing.

Looks like even more evidence that Iraq was telling the truth...

All hail America, bringer of truth, justice, and world domination

whos side are you on........turned up nothing u say...hmmmmm only one of the most insane man is what turned up.....if thats nothing man i think u should think again.....whos side are you on anyways.......hey there taliban toma hahahahahaha

My Ride
    240sx

good point we shouldnt have had the first gulf war. We should have let saddam take another country and kill another 100 000 innocent people. And no i am not brainwashed i FEEL for any human being in the situation the palastianians are but i also understand the israelis. They have been attacked by EVERY neighbor they have (not cyprus doesnt count) the whole damn middle east is against them so i understand they want a nomansland buffer zone. What would you do if you were living in your neighboor hood and EVERY PERSON THERE wanted you DEAD. It is easy to them down and say THEY are the bad ones but i see it as they are ALL wrong but the problem is there is NO right. This will NOT be resolved!!!! and these western leaders are NOT war criminals and if they are i would like proof thank you. Areil Sharon is not a good man but he is no worse then that dinosaur Arafat and at least the israelis TARGET military and terrorists. Of course there is collateral damage as it is war but the palastinians porposely target innocents and that is what is the deciding factor in world opinion. THAT IS THE TRUTH. If i had a gun and i was standing there and people started shooting and throwing stones and yelling racial comments at me it would be hard for me not to shoot. Put your self in THEIR shoes too not just one side. I dont have a side i think they are all idiots. THANK GOD FOR CANADA.

My Ride
    240sx

oh yea and Toma if you mean "hit back any way you could" by killing woman and children in a restaurant then we dont need your kind in this peaceful country thank you very much. I think you should fight for your rights and do what you can but non-combatants are NOT FAIR GAME!!!!!

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    Last edited by 04blackMAX; 01-08-2004 at 11:50 PM.

What will make the palastinians happy? When all jews are dead? When all the jews are gone out of israel?
    Yes, I'm sure the Palestinians would be happy if the Jews gave back the land that they stole. I don't think the Palestinians give two shits if all the Jews are dead, and that has nothing to do with anything.

THAT IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN so they better learn to change with the times instead of living 2000 yrs behind the rest of the world.
    Did you fall asleep during CNN's nightly news and get the sides switched? If anyone, it would be the Israelis who are two millieniums behind in thinking that they have any right to the land. And the rest of the world agrees with the Palestinians, not Israel.

I feel very sorry for the palastinians and the lebanese that suffered for so many years but i equally feel sorry for the innocent israelis that get blown up by some crazy idiot with a chest rig. I only side with israel on some occasions because if you look at it they are hated by almost the whole world for the last 2000yrs, Hitler almost killed the entire race because he was jealous that they were making so much money in germany and were so successfull. The egyptians used them as cattle for hundreds of years and they didnt have a homeland for 1000 or so yrs.
    Get a library card and go read some books. Seriously. There's nothing worse than knowing not even the tip of the iceberg and then drawing all these conclusions.

They fought a war where 3 countries attacked them at once and they won and to me that shows their resolve, they arent going anywhere.
    No, it shows the amount of military aid that they received from America. America uses them as their thug in the middle east-- a satellite power. If the Americans say jump, the Israelis would eagerly ask how high.

I hope the israelis are able to make a seperate palastine a viable concept because just like the jews they deserve their own country ( instead of living in tents in lebanon and Jordan).
    They won't. The whole world supports a Palestinian homeland but the Israelis have done everything they can to prevent a peaceful settlement (and that's quite a bit). There's been countless UN resolutions that say that Israel's actions against the Palestinians and Lebanon is (being really easy on them) international terrorism, or if you were to call it what it is, outright aggression. By the very definition of terrorism, Israel's actions follows it to a T. Don't take my word for it, read up on it yourself. If you don't believe me, I'll list a whole bunch of examples for you. The Israeli government prays for suicide bombings, because then they can throw diplomatic means right out the window. Ever notice how anytime the two sides are even close to having seroius talks the Israelis purposely pull inflammatory stunts to provoke the Palestinians?

And if you all feel so sorry for the palastinians what about the poor Kurds? Saddam killed hundreds of thousands with gas and executed whole towns (dont they deserve their own country?). He also killed thousands of Iranians with gas (woman and children that is NOT SOLDIERS) so anyone who thinks it wasnt right to go and get him is a blind fool.
    You know who Saddam's biggest ally was at that time?
    Last edited by Super_Geo; 01-09-2004 at 12:06 AM.

I think you should fight for your rights and do what you can but non-combatants are NOT FAIR GAME!!!!!
    Then why are there so many Palestinian civilians killed by the Israeli army? And why is that not a crime?

My Ride
    240sx

i am not defending americans i know they screw up all the time but i believe that taking saddam out was a good idea. The israelis didnt take the land the British gave it to them and who cares 1000yrs ago they took the land from them and so on and so on there is nothing anyone can do they are THERE NOW. And if the palastinians dont give 2 shits if all israelis were dead then israel should erase all palastinian existence (they could in a day) but i believe they dont want to see all this pain and suffering i am just hoping there is still a little humanity in the middle east. Now how about you get a library card and read up on some history so you can come up with an actual rebuttle that make sense instead of "I DONT THINK THEY GIVE 2 SHITS" you obviosly dont think period!!!

My Ride
    335i

I dont have a side i think they are all idiots.
    Wonderful conclusion to an equally wonderful response.

Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    240sx

the army doesnt TARGET civilians but unfortuntly the terrorists/ freedom fighters are hiding in civilians territories. They hide withing the civilians hoping they get a death toll so they can use it politically just as the israelis as you said. The whole thing is screwed up due to politics and religion and it is very unforunate. I dont understand why you are all argueing with me when I state that i am not on either side i EQUALLY feel sorry for all these unforunate soles but i will not pick a side like you all did and condemn people (any people ) for their race or religion. When i read all of you talking about israel being an agressor i wonder if you remember that war in the 50s when 3 muslim countries attacked israel? I really wish there was a way they can live together ok and the region could finally live in the way it deserves.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast