Quantcast
Stockman and other Traditional Style Pocket Knives - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Stockman and other Traditional Style Pocket Knives

Default Stockman and other Traditional Style Pocket Knives

So I was at an antique mall the other day and I came across a vintage single blade Uncle Henry 197UH and picked it up. After doing a bit of reasearch, it seems it is a bit more rare than many of their other stockman knives which typically have 3 blades.

Anyways... While looking for info on this I came across a lot of really cool stockman knife collections guys have and I really like this type of knife for a daily use pocket knife, and was wondering if any beyonders collect these specifically, or even if they just have an old favourite that they pack around...

I know there is a thread on pocket knives in general, but I am more interested specifically in this style of knife, or other more traditional and vintage ones, and not the crazy tactical, weapons or hunting knives etc... If you have one and want to post a pic and/or some info, that would be great!

Here is a pic of the same knife I got yesterday... I think I have me another collection addiction starting! My wife is gonna be pissed... Haha!

And a few collection pics I came across yesterday that have really got me wanting to search out some of these great and useful style knives!

Last edited by tirebob; 02-06-2011 at 12:15 PM.