Quantcast
Bachelor Party - Vegas - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Bachelor Party - Vegas

My Ride
    fairlady tt

Default Bachelor Party - Vegas

Since the crowd here at beyond is a little more cultured then 780tuners ill pose my question here as well.

A friend of mine is getting married in September and i have been chosen as best man so ............ were going to Vegas.

So far the plan is to fly into phoenix stay at my place there. Catch a couple of baseball games, NFL preseason game and some golf then head drive to Vegas on Thursday and spend the weekend there. So what i could use from 780 is suggestions on what to do and where to go.

On the list so far is:

Exotics Racing
    Sapphire
    Spearmint Rhino
    Pole Position - Maybe
    Xs
    Tyst
    Blush
    Gun Range
    More Golf

Lots of good suggestions. One thing we are finding with my batch party is that a lot of people cant afford a trip like that. I would make sure everyone can afford to go before you get too ahead of yourself.

On my list out of 25 guys 4 said they would go to vegas.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    06 WRX

Depending on the crowd, there's 24 hour beer pong at O'Sheas. For the gun range, the Gun Store was great. The groom shot for free on the condition he wore a pink spaghetti strap shirt, toque, and earmuffs. So long as he's a good sport, it was pretty funny.

My Ride
    fairlady tt

There is only 6 of us going and have all commited to spending between 5-7k each. There is a 2nd Bachelor party for our other not so close friends.

It our first "real" bachelor party. Some of our other friends have had them but not an all out buck wild party. I dont have plans of a Hangover BP but having a good time and drinking lots of booze, oh and have a shit load of fun

i would also check out tao in venetian for both dinner and club!

My Ride
    01 i30

Originally posted by v8killa
    i would also check out tao in venetian for both dinner and club!
    It's a good place to go clubbing, but I'd go elsewhere for supper much restuarant IMO. Good food, but not for the price.

My Ride
    FJC, S30

The TAO is horrible for food.
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I prefer treasures to the Sapphire. Also, regardless of which strip place you go to, call ahead, tell they you are a bachelor party and you have six guys. You should be able to get limo, entry and a couple drinks free. Don't just show up in a cab, then you're paying cover charge.

Jet in the mirage is decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    fairlady tt

What about places to eat. We're mostly Steak guys so any good steak house or even pasta place would be wicked

Spearmint Rhino, nuff said.

Im going this weekend and for restaurants i booked joe's seafood, n9ne steakhouse and a couple others. they are supposed to be pretty good.

oh and xs is pretty buck for the club scene

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

You could also try Montreal. Probably have the same amount of fun for half the price!

you might want to check this out:

http://www.clubvivalasvegas.com/

I went on their party bus last year and it was awesome so cheap and great service got into 4 clubs without waiting or paying cover, the also drive you and give you shots all this for like 50 bucks i remember.. Now they also have tons of other packages so its worth checking it out

If you guys want to go clubbing, I would suggest you go to Pure @ ceasers and get a VIP table upstairs. It's about a $1000 but when split up 6 ways it becomes VERY worth it. You get to hop the line completely they treat you like kings with your own bouncer and server along with a bottle. You can keep going back into the common area and lure girls into the baller VIP section easily once you have a table in there. I've gone clubbing everywhere in Vegas and this is by far the best

My Ride
    01 i30

Originally posted by P_D
    What about places to eat. We're mostly Steak guys so any good steak house or even pasta place would be wicked
    Craftsteak at MGM by far for steak, depending how much you drink about $100 plate.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by cgyITguy
    If you guys want to go clubbing, I would suggest you go to Pure @ ceasers and get a VIP table upstairs. It's about a $1000 but when split up 6 ways it becomes VERY worth it. You get to hop the line completely they treat you like kings with your own bouncer and server along with a bottle. You can keep going back into the common area and lure girls into the baller VIP section easily once you have a table in there. I've gone clubbing everywhere in Vegas and this is by far the best
    +1

VIP table with bottle service is worth it for groups of guys. I'm a cheap-ass, and I still think it's worthwhile. if you factor in a couple hours spent in line (what's your time worth?) the fact that you have a guaranteed "homebase", somewhere to actually sit down once in a while, and the fact that bitches are attracted to guys who act like they have money, it's a no-lose scenario.

You can also break it down into parts:
    say you pay yourself $20 an hour to stand in line x 2 hours x 6 guys = $240
    Your in the club for four hours, pay server, bouncer, and table rental. $100x4 = $400
    Four bottles of booze $50/bottle = $200.
    Cover 6 x $30 = $180. (how much is cover anyway?)
    Bam, That's about what the table and bottles cost ya. It's a reasonable deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Originally posted by cgyITguy
    Or you can tip the bouncer some and he'll go get girls for you. Prior to sitting down he'll go over the rules with you, he'll also tell you hand signals if you want girls to leave your table as he'll boot them out for you. A friend is a bouncer at Pure.

The thing is if you eat at tao you get a no line no cover pass...we made reservations at 10:30 and left at around 11:45 to the club. Line up was massive but you get a stamp thats gets you in so worth it if you wanna go to the club. Food came out to about 45$ a person with a drink.

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Originally posted by l/l/rX

Or you can tip the bouncer some and he'll go get girls for you. Prior to sitting down he'll go over the rules with you, he'll also tell you hand signals if you want girls to leave your table as he'll boot them out for you. A friend is a bouncer at Pure.
    Sounds like a great idea, get some gold digging girls to come drink your liquor and and leave but hey if that makes you feel like a pimp i guess its worth it