Quantcast
NDP Leader Doubts Bin Laden Photos Exist - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NDP Leader Doubts Bin Laden Photos Exist

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by screw_loose
    This is called Obama trying to save his presidency and nothing more. This will be the only thing providing him the chance to get re-elected.

Oh wait they have no proof, right.
    As said in the other thread, and all over the internet...

Generally speaking North Americans have the political attention span of a 3 year old. No one is going to remember this come election time in 2012, and it will do almost nothing to help re-elect Obama.

If they were going to "fake it", or even kill him for real, for election purposes, it would have been done in early 2012, not 18 months prior.

Americans should have the right to have proof provided to them. They have no issues showing videos of them bombing civilians so what is one more corpse.
    Problem is, Americans don't give a fuck.

WAR ON TERROR, WMDs, SHOE BOMBS, ANTRHAX AND OSAMA! DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

Originally posted by arian_ma

Problem is, Americans don't give a fuck.

WAR ON TERROR, WMDs, SHOE BOMBS, ANTRHAX AND OSAMA! DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    War on "evil speculators" driving up the oil price!!!!

Yet the whole rise in oil price is based on USD devaluation.

You know the rest.

It's a conventional logic when somebody holds a terrorist's dead face in front of you or everyone. This would've been typically done approx less than or equal to 2k years ago. But now today, it's a government logic when you're being told that he's dead without shown evidence or proof. Same when Hitler died. How comical, lol.
    Does everything matter or does nothing matter?

Yeah Hitler was apparently hidden someplace in the Kremlin archives. My guess is they knew eventually they could clone him and bring him back. You know a guy like that would be useful for the krud they had in Siberia.

There are many reasons why this makes sense now. Just need to think about.

1. Obama's ratings are in the toilet. His weakness would only give more publicity to the potential republican presidential candidates.

I guarantee you Trump will force this to be an issue come election time simply because Obama will bring it up during the election campaign.

2. Lopping off the leader to Al Qaeda will make Americans seem safer so that when they take a massive cut at defense spending not as many Americans are going to take notice as the cuts will be justified now that the inherit danger has been taken away.

They need to cut the deficit somehow and defense spending is one area that would be very easy to hit into.

3. It sends a signal to other middle eastern leaders like Ghadafi that the American can do what they want when they want. I have no doubt the entire shit fest over the middle east was created through American propoganda. Now that oil prices are going through the roof due to middle east uncertainty and their crappy dollar they need to have it fixed. I mean it would be a shame if they had to pay $3 per gallon for gas afterall.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Funny thing is, if this really was some sort of conspiracy, it's not like they wouldn't be able to create some photos of a dead guy with a beard who looked like Osama. I'm not sure why people think the release of photos would help prove anything.

It's just like the release of Obama's birth certificate. There are numerous videos on YouTube trying to show why it's a fake.

People seriously need to get a life and worry about more important things, like their failing education systems and out-of-control debt.

2. Lopping off the leader to Al Qaeda will make Americans seem safer so that when they take a massive cut at defense spending not as many Americans are going to take notice as the cuts will be justified now that the inherit danger has been taken away.

They need to cut the deficit somehow and defense spending is one area that would be very easy to hit into.

Now that oil prices are going through the roof due to middle east uncertainty and their crappy dollar they need to have it fixed.
    You can't be serious...Defense and entitlements are off the table and will NEVER get cut.

Are you sure its middle east uncertainty driving up the oil price? Do I need to remind you what the oil price is denominated in.

You even said it yourself "their crappy dollar". Crappy dollar gets crappier (devalued) ---> takes more crappy dollars to buy a barrel of oil ---> price of oil in crappy dollars goes up.

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Originally posted by davidI
    Funny thing is, if this really was some sort of conspiracy, it's not like they wouldn't be able to create some photos of a dead guy with a beard who looked like Osama. I'm not sure why people think the release of photos would help prove anything.

It's just like the release of Obama's birth certificate. There are numerous videos on YouTube trying to show why it's a fake.

People seriously need to get a life and worry about more important things, like their failing education systems and out-of-control debt.
    A buddy sent me a video of the long form birth certificate, I personally don't know what to think, but here's one of the videos up on youtube that breaks it down.

A funny thing is they felt the need to provide some sort of evidence so they decided to let a photographer take a picture of everyone watching the screen during the operation. Like really? I thought that picture was completely stupid like, oh here's a picture of us watching the operation as it played out. Like that means anything...I don't know what to think about this whole situation, but I do find somethings funny and questionable.

My Ride

Doesn't matter if he's dead or not, the war on terror is over now right? Everything back to normal. the 90's were great.

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

For the longest time, the NDP could go off and be wing nuts and say whatever they want because no one was listening and no one cared.

Not that they're under scrutiny as the official opposition, expect some golden quotes over the next four years, especially from these rookie MPs. That is, if the NDP even un-muzzles them.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

one of the Pakistani soldier's pics, but just the guards inside who were involved in the shootout.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-202_162-10007657-5.html

Originally posted by davidI

Those "important things" are based in oil.

Start with keeping yourself warm and we can go from there.

As it stands right now there is zero proof they killed him. In fact there are conflicting stories from within the US government, NAVY and the survivors at the compound. Sounds like a legit story to me.
    Greetings,

The internet demands to know if you also go by the user name "broken_legs". Please respond.

TTYL

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Originally posted by Seth1968

Those "important things" are based in oil.

Start with keeping yourself warm and we can go from there.
    WTF are you talking about? Do you know how few people use heating oil anymore? Ever heard of Natural Gas?

Oil is more important as a transportation fuel than anything else.

Wouldn't it be simple enough for Bin Laden to release a video with todays newspaper stating he is still alive?

My Ride
    Z

Originally posted by LOLzilla

Greetings,

The internet demands to know if you also go by the user name "broken_legs". Please respond.

TTYL
    ahahahaha I was wondering the exact same thing, I kept reading posts and thinking 'man I thought I put this guy on my ignore list already'
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    GTI

This is the perfect thread to figure out who belongs on your ignore list.

Yeah the picture of them watching the foootage is a little odd. Yet they are hailing it on CNN as one of the most amazing photos in US history.... Uhmmm ok?

The Taliban leadership has already come out saying Osama is still alive. They have had any documentated audio or video from Bin Laden for some time that could reasonably verify when he was known to be alive.

The funny thing is we are guaranteed now to see Audio and Video come out from Osama and the white house will of course say they aren't real.

I would bet money that he was captured alive. The story they have provided and then changing their story multiple times just don't add up. I would think they would most likely want to water board him until he gave information on anything they could pry out of him.

I don't know about any of you but there have been several videos that when translated clearly show Osama speaking and having a direct interest in obtaining Nuclear Weaponry. Anybody that thinks Osama had any level of power or control over Al Qaeda needs to give their head a shake.

It's the same as saying Obama has control over the US military. He doesn't. He's advised and told exactly what to do by all of his handlers.

Fact is until we see concrete evidence he's dead everybody will continue to believe he is alive. They are already showing pictures of the other dead bodies at the compound so what makes one more that hard to swallow.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-02-2019 at 04:03 PM.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

If Al Qaida says OBL is dead, then the NPD just reached a new epic level of idiocy.

Personally I'm more interested in the tail rotor from the stealth helicopter....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2