Quantcast
RX7 specialties - Your thoughts - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: RX7 specialties - Your thoughts

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by Boosted_TL
    I would seriously suggest not asking this forum anything car related. Unless, you have a Honda of course. A large quantity of Walmart tuners around here with absolutely nothing relative or informative to contribute.
    Hmm, so you make a series of posts to try and make a point. The point doesn't stick, so now you attack the forum. Where you going to go from there, champ?

Did I hit a soft spot?

Antagonizing comments from a moderator? Hmmm, where does the slandering of this forum begin?!

My Ride

Did I hit a soft spot?

Antagonizing comments from a moderator? Hmmm, where does the slandering of this forum begin?!
    Nice try.

I am not antagonizing you at all. In fact, for the most part, I agree with what you are saying. However, implying that beyond is full of "Walmart tuners" doesn't really help your cause. I was simply pointing that fact out to you.

Originally posted by A790

Nice try.

I am not antagonizing you at all. In fact, for the most part, I agree with what you are saying. However, implying that beyond is full of "Walmart tuners" doesn't really help your cause. I was simply pointing that fact out to you.
    Well, if we are quoting actual facts you would read that I said "a large quantity" which does not entail "full of". There are quite a few extremely credible people on this forum, but for the most part, the writing is on the wall. Which in turn is the end result of allowing any tom, dick or harry to register.

I am happy to read you mostly agree with my point I am trying to get across. At least someone out there does.

I personally cannot stand year after year grudges and it also seems as if certain people search for "RX7 Specialties" posts to automatically add their 2c.

In hindsight I should not even click of any of these posts to save the can of worms from opening, but hey, sometimes a guy gets bored at work

My Ride

Well, if we are quoting actual facts you would read that I said "a large quantity" which does not entail "full of". There are quite a few extremely credible people on this forum, but for the most part, the writing is on the wall. Which in turn is the end result of allowing any tom, dick or harry to register.

I am happy to read you mostly agree with my point I am trying to get across. At least someone out there does.

I personally cannot stand year after year grudges and it also seems as if certain people search for "RX7 Specialties" posts to automatically add their 2c.

In hindsight I should not even click of any of these posts to save the can of worms from opening, but hey, sometimes a guy gets bored at work
    Unfortunately, in business, your job is as much customer appeasement as it is customer service. It's one thing to strive for 100% satisfaction with your product/service, and another thing to go above and beyond to satisfy a dissatisfied customer. My experience managing the family restaurant for a time, as well as when I ran my own SEO/SEM firm, taught me that.

Adam didn't do the best job he could have in that respect, in part due to personal issues that escalated beyond his control. It's unfortunate that it is still haunting him to this day, but that is the reality of doing business in a society that is as connected and sociable as we are. However, by continuing to focus on providing the best service that he can and moving past his mistakes, that reputation will eventually fade.

Hell, look at what Hyundai/Kia have managed to accomplish after years of selling second-rate "cars".

I would hope that someone considering using RX7 Specialties would make their own judgements of both Adam and the business, but that is their prerogative if they wish to do so.

That being said, I would have no qualms about taking my car there if I had to. Others may feel differently.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Surprise no one has posted this yet.

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

I am just going to add that I took my 13b there, as the signals were constantly flashing/Buzzing. Adam could have easily just changed the Flasher Module/Relay but they ended up just finding and fixing a loose ground. Charged me like $ 25 and that was it. I realize that is minor, and I know what kind of problems these cars have, but honestly to me that went a long way. I personally IMO, think he is not all as bad as he is made out to be. Bad Rep. yes. But I think people can change? No?
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

Originally posted by A790

Unfortunately, in business, your job is as much customer appeasement as it is customer service. It's one thing to strive for 100% satisfaction with your product/service, and another thing to go above and beyond to satisfy a dissatisfied customer. My experience managing the family restaurant for a time, as well as when I ran my own SEO/SEM firm, taught me that.

Adam didn't do the best job he could have in that respect, in part due to personal issues that escalated beyond his control. It's unfortunate that it is still haunting him to this day, but that is the reality of doing business in a society that is as connected and sociable as we are. However, by continuing to focus on providing the best service that he can and moving past his mistakes, that reputation will eventually fade.

Hell, look at what Hyundai/Kia have managed to accomplish after years of selling second-rate "cars".

I would hope that someone considering using RX7 Specialties would make their own judgements of both Adam and the business, but that is their prerogative if they wish to do so.

That being said, I would have no qualms about taking my car there if I had to. Others may feel differently.
    Could not agree more!!!!

I'm not even going to respond to Boosted TL he's clearly out of touch.

I have never, ever, not once, mentioned ANYTHING regarding issues Adam had outside his shop. And I never will, it's absolutely none of my business. I have no idea if those issues influenced the poor craftsmanship and "shady" practices I saw from his shop, not even gonna speculate on that issue.

However it doesn't change what I saw. Has time gone by? Yup. Has Adam done a 180 from those days in regards to his business and the quality of work done there? I don't know. What I do know is that the things I saw are enough for me to continue to advise people to stay away from his business, and to continue to offer that advice going forward.

If people have had good experiences both in the past or recent they should feel comfortable to post them. This notion that my opinion doesn't matter or that I should keep my mouth shut because a certain amount of time has gone by is just dumb.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

Could not agree more!!!!

I'm not even going to respond to Boosted TL he's clearly out of touch.

I have never, ever, not once, mentioned ANYTHING regarding issues Adam had outside his shop. And I never will, it's absolutely none of my business. I have no idea if those issues influenced the poor craftsmanship and "shady" practices I saw from his shop, not even gonna speculate on that issue.

However it doesn't change what I saw. Has time gone by? Yup. Has Adam done a 180 from those days in regards to his business and the quality of work done there? I don't know. What I do know is that the things I saw are enough for me to continue to advise people to stay away from his business, and to continue to offer that advice going forward.

If people have had good experiences both in the past or recent they should feel comfortable to post them. This notion that my opinion doesn't matter or that I should keep my mouth shut because a certain amount of time has gone by is just dumb.

I also agree with A790! To a tee

Out of touch? May be a little off, but you are entitled to your opinion.

As far as speculating of how and what caused the mis management of his shop...speculate no more. A major reason of losing touch is when the focus is removed and the focus is directed to something else, perhaps addiction.

I am sorry you have had nothing but bad things to come out of that shop for you and even the things you saw. If someone was to seriously consider building or getting work done on a rotary, can they not search the forum alone? Or rather should we always have you on-board to immediately throw negativity towards the situation?

That's the point I have been trying to get across.

Everyone is so quick to express feelings and slander over a keyboard. This forum openly allows that, which is a privilege. Lets not abuse that privilege at someone else's expense ok?

Some people could speculate that you and Maxt could have a more personal reasoning for your advise given on this public forum regarding Adam's business.

Lets drop it here guys.

I did a fair amount of business with Adam years ago, not related to RX-7s at all, but found him good to work with.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

i always found it interesting that i had go to the gas station to grab cash whenever i was in there cause his interact machine was always "broken"

My Ride
    F430, M3, 911

there is no interact machine lol, nore do they accept visa.. kinda sketchy lol

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by Redlyne_jr
    back in high school during my FC driving days they had one... never "worked"

Originally posted by Redlyne_jr

Originally posted by ercchry

back in high school during my FC driving days they had one... never "worked"

haha seems uncoincidental for sure.

Sketchy though? Less tax paying.......

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

oh and if you were wondering what Conroy is up to this season...

I also agree with A790! To a tee

Out of touch? May be a little off, but you are entitled to your opinion.

As far as speculating of how and what caused the mis management of his shop...speculate no more. A major reason of losing touch is when the focus is removed and the focus is directed to something else, perhaps addiction.

I am sorry you have had nothing but bad things to come out of that shop for you and even the things you saw. If someone was to seriously consider building or getting work done on a rotary, can they not search the forum alone? Or rather should we always have you on-board to immediately throw negativity towards the situation?

That's the point I have been trying to get across.

Everyone is so quick to express feelings and slander over a keyboard. This forum openly allows that, which is a privilege. Lets not abuse that privilege at someone else's expense ok?

Some people could speculate that you and Maxt could have a more personal reasoning for your advise given on this public forum regarding Adam's business.

Lets drop it here guys.
    WOW just fucking WOW. Seems "Out of touch" was EXACTLY the right phrase hahahaha. Are you Adam? Lol?

Go ahead speculate why I "Have a more personal reasoning for your advise" Come on big guy please inform the forum what that might be hahaha. I'd be MORE than happy to own your ass!!! Is it cause I own a shop in competition with Adam? Cause here's a news flash I don't never have. Is it cause I have ANY affiliation with anybody or any business that is in direct competition with Adam or his shop? Cause again news flash that's never been the case. I wonder who told you the contrary? Ya right Adam at his finest once again!

Slander? Seriously are you Adam? That's his "go to line" any criticism of his shop and he pulls the old slander card, nice one! Its not slander if it's my opinion. Oh and since I am not in competition with Adam his shop or have any affiliation with anyone that is the whole "slander" comment holds zero weight. But I bet you thought it was going to be a real winner didn't you?

Again lets be clear I don't care to know anything about Adam's personal life. None of my business, if you want to talk about it on a public forum and he's ok with that? Then that's on you. I don't know anything about it. I will however continue to talk about the things I've seen, my opinion about them, and I will continue to advise people to stay away from his business. You better give Ol' Adam a shout cause you have a few "facts" ass backwards. Keep posting stuff I'm more than happy to set you straight.
    Last edited by rx7_turbo2; 06-09-2011 at 05:26 PM.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

WOW just fucking WOW. Seems "Out of touch" was EXACTLY the right phrase hahahaha. Are you Adam? Lol?

Go ahead speculate why I "Have a more personal reasoning for your advise" Come on big guy please inform the forum what that might be hahaha. I'd be MORE than happy to own your ass!!! Is it cause I own a shop in competition with Adam? Cause here's a news flash I don't never have. Is it cause I have ANY affiliation with anybody or any business that is in direct competition with Adam or his shop? Cause again news flash that's never been the case. I wonder who told you the contrary? Ya right Adam at his finest once again!

Slander? Seriously are you Adam? That's his "go to line" any criticism of his shop and he pulls the old slander card, nice one! Its not slander if it's my opinion. Oh and since I am not in competition with Adam his shop or have any affiliation with anyone that is the whole "slander" comment holds zero weight. But I bet you thought it was going to be a real winner didn't you?

Again lets be clear I don't care to know anything about Adam's personal life. None of my business, if you want to talk about it on a public forum and he's ok with that? Then that's on you. I don't know anything about it. I will however continue to talk about the things I've seen, my opinion about them, and I will continue to advise people to stay away from his business. You better give Ol' Adam a shout cause you have a few "facts" ass backwards. Keep posting stuff I'm more than happy to set you straight.

Am I Adam? You are obviously a mimic of your avatar. Fuck I am done with tools like you. NO I AM NOT ADAM, idiot.

You obviously have some severe shelved emotions towards Adam. Maybe you should man up and deal with them and move on? Just a suggestion, big guy.

I am not Adam, nor am I friends with him. I just get tired of guys like you. Openly expressing your opinion and YOUR opinion is fact, and 100% credible. Its fucking tiring!

I wont reply to any stupid, self righteous, ass clowned comments you spend 45 minutes typing.

As for the OP:

From this thread we can see that this "Conroy" fello is quite credible and seems to have quite the name in the industry. Might be beneficial to start your inquiries with him.

I have had personal dealings with ForceFed Performance on 3 different car builds. A 600hp 99 3000GT, an 850hp MK4 Supra and a 650hp Street Port 3rd gen RX7. Marko is extremely credible, honest and up front. He also holds Canadian records, which for me is the icing on the cake.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

From this thread we can see that this "Conroy" fello is quite credible and seems to have quite the name in the industry. Might be beneficial to start your inquiries with him.
    4kruzn based out of the edmonton area

Am I Adam? You are obviously a mimic of your avatar. Fuck I am done with tools like you. NO I AM NOT ADAM, idiot.

You obviously have some severe shelved emotions towards Adam. Maybe you should man up and deal with them and move on? Just a suggestion, big guy.

I am not Adam, nor am I friends with him. I just get tired of guys like you. Openly expressing your opinion and YOUR opinion is fact, and 100% credible. Its fucking tiring!

I wont reply to any stupid, self righteous, ass clowned comments you spend 45 minutes typing.

As for the OP:

I have had personal dealings with ForceFed Performance on 3 different car builds. A 600hp 99 3000GT, an 850hp MK4 Supra and a 650hp Street Port 3rd gen RX7. Marko is extremely credible, honest and up front. He also holds Canadian records, which for me is the icing on the cake.
    Just to be clear, I'm well aware you're not Adam. You just seemed to mimic him so well I found it uncanny.

My opinions are just opinions you fucking tool. I've said that numerous times. They are fact in the sense they actually happened but the credibility of my statements depends entirely on my credibility as a person and a persona on this forum. The decision regarding that credibility is up to the reader, don't like me? Think I'm full of shit? Cool, but it doesn't mean I should stop my criticism, it just means you shouldn't listen to it. How hard is that to fucking comprehend? Holy shit your dense!

Now I wish you wouldn't go away I asked you point blank what you meant by"Have a more personal reasoning for your advise" Why did you dodge that question? Come on don't disappear lets have it.
    Toma the homophobe?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3