Quantcast
Grand Theft Auto 5 - Page 38 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

My Ride
    STi

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    So am I the only one thinks GTA:O is really, really boring? Seems to take 10min. of waiting, to get < 5 min. of play. The load times are ridiculous.
    Not nearly as good as I thought it would be. Really disappointing actually. Same experience as you. Long ass load times for a few minutes of play. Then you have to go back to the free roam mode because you can't pick another co-op mission. Only way you can go do another co-op mission is to go back to free roam and select it again, and re-invite. Huge pain in the ass. Usually only get the option to vote on death-match type games or races in the loby which I don't like. I've never seen a co-op mission pop up in that vote menu.

I'm only level 10 or so, so I probably haven't played enough but the missions are boring as hell. Drive here, pick up this car, drive back. Drive here, shoot 3 or 4 people, drive back. You really don't even need allies for these missions. I was hoping for more singleplayer-like missions for online mode. Maybe there will be harder missions later on, but I'm having a tough time keeping interested enough to level up and make more money.

SP is amazing though. I beat it and I still play it here and there, just dicking around.

I think that might be the problem. Single player ppl just fucking around is fun in itself. So they carried over the same idea to online except u have some missions that can be done with randoms or ppl u know.

My Ride
    STi

I was just expecting more elaborate missions. Like SP heists where each player has a different role. Or even if it was just more fluid. Like I said, if you selected to play a co-op mission, it only seems logical that you can continue and play another one. Instead, every mission available after for voting is a deathmatch or race of some sort. Forces you to go back to free-roam with randoms and re-invite.

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

If you guys are playing with friends you can create a closed session to make sure you all stick in the same room and are never bothered by randoms.

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

Originally posted by DeleriousZ
    If you guys are playing with friends you can create a closed session to make sure you all stick in the same room and are never bothered by randoms.
    Just gotta watch out as every now and then it will boot you out into a random open game after a mission or whatever you're doing.
    Which can be iffy when you just did a bunch of races and are sitting on 30+ k cash ripe for the taking from someones mugger.

First thing I do when getting back after a mission/race etc is check to see that I'm still in a closed game.

And in game I believe it always tells u to find an ATM to deposit ur cash. U can open up ur cell phone and go to the money link then the bank and deposit straight from there instead of looking for an ATM and risk getting mugged

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

Yeah first thing I always do when coming back to free mode is drop my cash into the bank thru my phone. It's pretty quick and you generally aren't spawned close enough to anyone else for them to kill you before you drop your cash into safety.

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

My Ride
    Civic, MDX

The 1.04 patch was giving me grief over the weekend. Did a bunch of online gaming with my crew, but none of my RP or money was saved. When I checked yesterday afternoon, all my RP was returned, but none of the money I earned. Probably 50k or so. Pretty frustrating when I'm not ranked high & that cash would have helped me out quite a bit.

Online is much better with a crew, you get more RP & money I think, plus it's great if everyone has headsets. Especially racing.
    Originally posted by t_soarer
    ....can anyone say "retarted"?
    Originally posted by leftwing
    no more retarted 18 year old girls who fail out.
    Originally posted by benyl
    The english language is retarted...
    Originally posted by Maxx Mazda
    Stanced cars look retarted anyways.

I cant invest in the markets, bawsaq (i forget the name) is always down for maintainence? How do I get it online? This is in single player offline.

My Ride
    DC4 turbo

Just Joined the Beyond crew, Add me if you have psn, Jsen-DC2

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by tomt64
    I cant invest in the markets, bawsaq (i forget the name) is always down for maintainence? How do I get it online? This is in single player offline.
    Bawsaq is tied to xboxlive (or PSN). Cant invest if youre not connected
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 10-21-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Who else has a custom plate for their car? I managed to snag BEYONDCA before one of you guys.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Bawsaq is tied to xboxlive (or PSN). Cant invest if youre not connected
    Will I need to go on gta online or just do the update? Not very games savvy. Thanks tik-tok.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by tomt64

Will I need to go on gta online or just do the update? Not very games savvy. Thanks tik-tok.
    Just sign onto XBL (or PSN), and play as normal. But yeah, you'll have to update the game to be able to do that.

(You don't even need XBL Gold, just silver is fine)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Had my vehicle impounded the other day, went to do the usual jump over the wall and take it back.
    Was rather annoyed to find it not there despite it being marked on the map in that spot. Figured my vehicle was lost to a glitch.

Then I noticed something as I went to leave....
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...zkiXeJPbCxqmmA

Ended up running up to the top of the parkade next door and jumping down onto my vehicle.

My Ride
    Eclipse

I don't feel like reading this whole thread but I just finished the Bus Assassination mission on Xbox 360 and i'm trying to buy Vapid.. Is it in BAWSAQ??

Any way I can access it via Xbox 360 or is it only for PS3?

QUICKKKKKKK

Edit: ahh I need to be online
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Every week we hear lies lol here's another one:

Currently, we expect the next title update (1.05) addressing player progress loss issues to be available sometime early next week. Following that, we hope to deliver everyone’s GTA$ Stimulus Package before the end of next week. A big thank you to GTA Online players worldwide for your continued patience and understanding and we will continue to keep you all updated.
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ne-update.html
    Honestly though I will be a bit happier this week for this game, not because of a stimulus package that might come or the content creator, or the Beach Bum free DLC.

Because all the chipmunks will run off to play CoD:G and I can potentially finally just do my thing in a GTA:O server instead of either playing in an invite only or constantly checking my minimap in a public server to make sure no white dots are close to me, cause they might want to, you know, kill me for a whopping $1000 bounty or just for the hell of it lol gdamned kids!

My Ride
    Has AWD

bump from the dead, ooooooooo spooky lol. Lindsay Lohan is retarded, brain cells are gone, she is trying to sue rockstar games.

http://m.autoblog.com/2014/07/05/lin..._river_article

My Ride
    Perpetual Test Drive

Anyone boot up GTA Online for the flight school update? I'm actually having a lot of fun with it.

I also didn't realize when you are online, if another player is being chased by the police you can watch the pursuit on weasel news.
    Last edited by dino_martini; 08-23-2014 at 09:07 PM.
    War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

I've been playing with friends one or two nights a week since the release lol

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38