Quantcast
Whats your favorite brand of jeans? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite brand of jeans?

My Ride
    2012 Audi R8 V10- Stasis Supercharged

Default Whats your favorite brand of jeans?

As the title states, whats your favorite brand of jeans? Looks, comforts... Etc

Also for you guys that workout, what kind of jeans do you like wearing that shows off your hard work? *Cough *Cough, the gluteus muscle (aka the butt) haha.

I have a couple designer jeans and out of all of them I like 7 For All Man Kind.They hang just low enough without a belt and they show off the assets pretty well, how women like it.

Decent Jeans I am all about 7's they have the most comfortable denim period, and they fit decently as well. Some not so comfy jeans that I really like are Rast's and Jack & Jones.

Fir Cheap jeans for work <100 I am a big fan of Levi's lately. Haven't really had a pair sice Jr High. Always went with Tommy, or Guess, or Gap etc. But I realized what I had been missing out on, and my collection of Levi's has been steadily increasing. Also find they are uber durable which is also a nice feature at work.
    jordanturbo is like herpes... Always coming back for more

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by boarderfatty
    Decent Jeans I am all about 7's they have the most comfortable denim period.
    Also like G-Star's

7's are my fav for designer jeans, but i also like Citizen's of Humanity a lot as well. Both fit well, great material, comfortable and i really like the style.

Cheap jean wise, like to wear when i am out buying groceries or something is Banana Republic. Strong and durable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    1.2 GIGAWATT CUISINART POWERED DELOREAN

Wrangler - I can wear them whenever, they're cheap to replace if I happen to be working on my car or changing a spare tire
    “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?” -Jeremy Clarkson

My Ride
    '19 GTI

Levi's.

Can't stand the idea of spending more than $100 on jeans.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

What ever fits and doesn't wear out, my next purchase will be a pair of Fidelity jeans. A buddy of mine told me they have a wider thigh area to ecomodate guys who actually squat. Now I know why adidas and aesthetics crew don't bother to squat. Buying new denim every few months is to expensive. I bought a pair of Citizens and after only four months they are falling apart. My legs rub together and two holes are created in the crotch/inner thigh area. It sucks!

My Ride
    '10 Civic

Currently, buffalo. I'm tall and pretty skinny and the jeans fit great, (32x34) comfortable. A bit pricey around 130 though.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

I used to only wear Diesel for a while, but have since kind of got bored of some of their washes. I have since moved to a particular style of G-Star, but a bit hard to come by.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Originally posted by Boat
    Currently, buffalo. I'm tall and pretty skinny and the jeans fit great, (32x34) comfortable. A bit pricey around 130 though.
    I'm a completely buffalo closet i think lol I'm tall as well and like how they fit..

Get em from Winners guy! My mom still buys me my jeans well, gets them for me and makes me pay..

i like william rast and sevens for fit.

but for quality. diesel.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by GQBalla
    i like william rast and sevens for fit.

QFT. 7's are exceptionally nice around the butt.

Buffalo made nice jeans too but I haven't liked their product line lately. Last pair I bought from them were many years ago.

Who hear has a pair of Citizen's?

My Ride
    Grimace

For fit probably rasts.
    For comfort, probably sevens or trues.
    I have too many jeans so I have different cuts and materials for each, and the rasts can be a bit thin at times, but out of all my jeans, none have ripped or anything so I have no preference for quality. I have one pair of diesels though and they feel like you are wearing cardboard
    I always liked my rocks but they went belly up and will be returning as a budget brand

My Ride
    DA6, R59

By far my Evisu jeans are my favorite. I picked up a few pairs for $40 each about 5 or so years ago and they are still in great condition. Definately worth the extra $$$

Originally posted by KRyn
    What ever fits and doesn't wear out, my next purchase will be a pair of Fidelity jeans. A buddy of mine told me they have a wider thigh area to ecomodate guys who actually squat. Now I know why adidas and aesthetics crew don't bother to squat. Buying new denim every few months is to expensive. I bought a pair of Citizens and after only four months they are falling apart. My legs rub together and two holes are created in the crotch/inner thigh area. It sucks!
    I need to check out these Fidelity jeans too. I try to keep my jeans in good condition but the inner thigh/crotch area always rubs and wears out because I have big legs from squatting.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by flipstah

QFT. 7's are exceptionally nice around the butt.

Buffalo made nice jeans too but I haven't liked their product line lately. Last pair I bought from them were many years ago.

Who hear has a pair of Citizen's?
    I am sitting in a pair of Citizens as I type this. Nice jeans, good wash, comfortable denim. That said they are thin as I have chaffed through them in only four months or so.

Originally posted by bulaian

I need to check out these Fidelity jeans too. I try to keep my jeans in good condition but the inner thigh/crotch area always rubs and wears out because I have big legs from squatting.
    Have you patched any crotch holes? If so how long did the patches hold before they too fell apart? I read online you can put Vaseline in between your legs to reduce friction... Not sure how I feel about this haha.

Currently I have a pair of APC New Standards and a pair of 3sixteen's. Both are comfortable once you get bast the stretching out/wearing in phase. The 3sisteen's are higher quality than the APC's though

Guess and 7's, nothing fits better for me. And I buy at outlets because I refuse to buy $200+ jeans LOL.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Sevens, Levi's.

Looks good, low profile, good fit.

Kinda facepalm at 35-50 year old office workers walking around in True's, Rocks, etc. Looks very weird, especially if they're chubby.

My Ride
    G37X

G-STAR (on sale that is ) I honestly don't know how an average male fits into most Diesel jeans. I swear those jeans are designed for someone with the hip structure/upper legs of Gandhi

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast