Quantcast
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 36 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

I'm not sure, but I'd guess it won't be gone. I don't think they'd make you get diamond already, then take it away until you finish up a dlc gun. That wouldn't make any sense. So if your smg's are done already like mine, I wouldn't worry about it.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

SMG's not yet, only the shotguns but I should be done before the DLC is released.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

I've only encountered one other person who utilized them like I do in the past month of playing.
    You haven't played with me yet. I've been spamming them since I think the week after the game came out. I found out that it gives you a lot of points and it has been in every class of mine. I think it needs to be nerfed because of how easy it can take out guardians and sentries. Nuketown 24/7 with emp grenades was ridiculous.

We should get a beyond party going sometime. I've only played with a couple of people so far. I usually get dragged into 2-3 hour zombie games when I come on and have no time for MP.

I can't wait for the map pack. Treyarch always delivers with content imo. Zombie map looks hectic with the narrow corridors. Turned looks pretty fun and I was expecting that when the game shipped.

My Ride
    RX300

Originally posted by beecue

You haven't played with me yet. I've been spamming them since I think the week after the game came out. I found out that it gives you a lot of points and it has been in every class of mine. I think it needs to be nerfed because of how easy it can take out guardians and sentries. Nuketown 24/7 with emp grenades was ridiculous.

We should get a beyond party going sometime. I've only played with a couple of people so far. I usually get dragged into 2-3 hour zombie games when I come on and have no time for MP.

I can't wait for the map pack. Treyarch always delivers with content imo. Zombie map looks hectic with the narrow corridors. Turned looks pretty fun and I was expecting that when the game shipped.

xbl beyond party lets do it up!
    trying is the first step towards failure

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by saiyajin

xbl beyond party lets do it up!
    I think he plays on PS3

Me? No I don't.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I don't see you online. Let me add you tonight.

You are already on my list. I haven't been on in a few days. Might come on tomorrow night.

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

anybody else sporting a gold B23R? by far my favorite gun in the game
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

I guess the Vector isn't as bad as I thought. While doing the advanced camo challenges (cherry blossum, art of war, etc.) and running my bare-ass naked class (no perks, no attachments) I somehow managed to get at least 7 of the required 10 bloodthirsties by the time I finished my 150.

I currently just need one more bloodthirsty and a handful of doubles. Then I guess it's on the chicom next.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I'm about the same. Just need to finish the advance in Vector then it's Chicom. I already have half of the achievements for the scorpion so really Just need 1.5 gun to gold camo then Diamond!!

^^ Here's a dilemma I have. I'm currently Prestige 3 Level 34. The chicom unlocks at lvl 37 and the skorpion at lvl 46.

There hopefully is enough time to max out the chicom challenges before the end of this prestige. But I'm doubting there would be enough time to finish the skorpion too. Is it worth it to spent a permanent unlock token on the skorpion (only for the purpose of continuing on the camo challenges)? Or better just to wait until you wrap and return to lvl 46 on the next prestige and pick up where you left off on the skorpion camos?

(Ironically I was thinking of spending a token on the MSMC, since its my favorite smg and it would be nice to have available at any time. It's gold already, I just haven't done the 2nd prestige on it yet.)

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Same here, I'm actually maxed out for prestige 3 and all I need to do is click to prestige 4. I already have ghost and scorpion perm unlock.

I have an extra perma unlock right now and will be 2 perm unlock once I prestige. I'm going to gold unlock the MSMC tonight since I only need 2 more camos then prestige.

Two thing you can do, just wait it out till you unlock it by rank again, Coz really, it's just a camo.

Or perm unlock one but then I'm pretty sure you feel it's a waste.

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    I'm actually maxed out for prestige 3 and all I need to do is click to prestige 4.
    Once you start (prestiging), you can't stop! They made it so damn easy to get sucked in this time around. All those awesome challenges... so many ways to get XP bonuses. But if you hang around at lev 55 for any extended period of time all those opportunities for using that XP is wasted.

Question: When you prestige a weapon, do you get xp as you re-unlock attachments and level up the gun? (I can't recall). I'm just wondering if the only benefit of weapon prestiging is the personalized clan & emblem displays on your gun, or if you get extra xp as well. (And when you max out prestige 2, you get a new player card too, right?)

Yeah, tough one. Either unlock a weapon because its your absolute gotta-have go-to favorite, or its one of the late level guns you want to specifically work on. There's no other reason to spend a permanent unlock on a specific gun, IMO. There's just too many other options of where to spend your tokens and time on.

So far I've only spent the permanent unlocks on perks and equipment, things that can be used with any gun, class, etc.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Not sure about the xp but you do get a new player card maxing out the gun to full prestige.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by DENZILDON

Yeah, my first prestige I unlocked Ghost. I don't think I've even used it in about 70 level, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Ghost was my first permanent unlock as well, but I have used it in almost every class since. I just can't tell you definitively if it's made that much difference for me or not. (I still die a LOT... lol)

I can definitely see a case for any of lightweight, hardline, or even flak jacket being more valuable than ghost. But I often use perk 1 greed so i can have some cake and eat it too.

Its unfortunate how the perk tiers are organized in this game. When you need to double up on something that requires a wild card (because it's in the same tier), that gets expensive quick.

My Ride

Scavenger. God how I missed scavenger during 2nd prestige.

^ Scavenger was my 2nd permanent unlock.

This is just IMHO of course, but I think/wish they could've done this with the perks:

- put flak jacket in tier 2.
    - put hard-wired in tier 1.
    - move awareness out of tier 3 so it's separate from dead silence. I have yet to use either, but it seems logical to want to use them together. Other ideal pairings which ARE separated by tier are flak jacket + tactical mask, or lightweight + extreme conditioning (or dexterity), or blind eye + cold blooded, etc. So why not separate the two sound-related perks?
    - if awareness was moved to tier 1, put hardline in tier 2 or 3.

My Ride

One thing I've always wanted since MW2 was the ability to have only 1 or 2 killstreaks rewards, and the 2nd requires even less than it normally would.

Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 46 ... LastLast