Quantcast
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 53 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 43 52 53
Results 1,041 to 1,054 of 1054

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

game is 2 years old and you still can't get all the camos...

Originally posted by colinxx235
    game is 2 years old and you still can't get all the camos...
    ... the fuck?

Until recent weeks I hadn't played for months, and prior to that the occasional playing I did do I wasn't actively chasing camo challenges for months on top of that. After getting diamond SMGs, diamond ARs, and a few other odd golds (FHJ, SMAW, KAP, R870, etc.) I took a big break.

PS - I haven't done any LMGs or Sniper rifles and I probably never will.

Originally posted by Inzane

... the fuck?

Until recent weeks I hadn't played for months, and prior to that the occasional playing I did do I wasn't actively chasing camo challenges for months on top of that. After getting diamond SMGs, diamond ARs, and a few other odd golds (FHJ, SMAW, KAP, R870, etc.) I took a big break.

PS - I haven't done any LMGs or Sniper rifles and I probably never will.
    Aside from getting the camos, the LMG's in this game were a lot of fun to use and fairly good. Huge drum magazines, the Hamr, and QBB LSW were awesome and reloaded fast. The LSAT was good too even though the reload with the box feed was slow. I only learned that they were fun to use late on in the BlopsII cycle which was a shame.

Quick draw, and adjustable stock were perfect attachments, along with lightweight, toughness and dexterity, plus whatever other perks you can fit in.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

Originally posted by Despair*
    Quick draw, and adjustable stock were perfect attachments, along with lightweight, toughness and dexterity, plus whatever other perks you can fit in.
    Sounds like a decent class build that would promote more of a run'n'gun style, vs. just camping chokepoints with LMGs, ADSing w/ target finder, etc. (You know, the usual BS).

I may have to venture into the hardcore realm just to get the one-shot kills for the M1216. I'm finding that one to be a bitch in normal TDM.

Over the course of 2 or 3 matches last night and making lots of kills (with the M1216), my total count of one-shot-kills only changed from 2/5 to 4/5.
    Hardcore seems to be doing the trick. Just a handful of matches in HC tonight and I've already got the M1216 to at least 53+ one-shots.
    Last edited by Inzane; 07-22-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Sounds like a decent class build that would promote more of a run'n'gun style, vs. just camping chokepoints with LMGs, ADSing w/ target finder, etc. (You know, the usual BS).
    Yes that exactly what the class was. I couldn't stand being slower than a class built with AR's, and like being on the move. So the Lightweight, Dexterity perks, along with the quickdraw compensate for that. I can't remember exactly how many pick 10 points were left in this build, but it allows to add I believe an extra perk 1, and perk 3, So Ghost if UAV spam is too much (or Flak Jacket), and Engineer so you don't run into explosive equipment traps when your running around and can find camp spots to take out.

Yes that exactly what the class was. I couldn't stand being slower than a class built with AR's, and like being on the move. So the Lightweight, Dexterity perks, along with the quickdraw compensate for that. I can't remember exactly how many pick 10 points were left in this build, but it allows to add I believe an extra perk 1, and perk 3, So Ghost if UAV spam is too much (or Flak Jacket), and Engineer so you don't run into explosive equipment traps when your running around and can find camp spots to take out.
    Sounds good. I'll have to give LMGs a try, once I finish diamond shotguns. Almost there.

Up to 100 one-shots now with the M1216 playing hardcore. Only 150 more to go.... Fucking campers are a whole magnitude worse in HC it seems.

Does anyone know if its any easier to get the RPG triple-kill in Hardcore mode, vs. regular?

(I don't know if explosive damage, is different the way regular ammo becomes all one-hit kills in HC)

Aside from getting the camos, the LMG's in this game were a lot of fun to use and fairly good. Huge drum magazines, the Hamr, and QBB LSW were awesome and reloaded fast. The LSAT was good too even though the reload with the box feed was slow. I only learned that they were fun to use late on in the BlopsII cycle which was a shame.

I'm finding the triple combo of stock, quickdraw and laser work nicely on the LSAT (w/ lightweight, toughness, dexterity).

Laser of course to aid hip-fire. Since LMGs are slower to raise and lower, being able to start firing (more accurately) before you ADS really helps in those close-quarter encounters.

And once unlocked, I did try out the 'ol FMJ + Target Finder LMG and OMG what a fucking joke. No wonder people rape with that. And yes they are deserving of every name-calling ever thrown their way. LOL

I'm finding the triple combo of stock, quickdraw and laser work nicely on the LSAT (w/ lightweight, toughness, dexterity).

Laser of course to aid hip-fire. Since LMGs are slower to raise and lower, being able to start firing (more accurately) before you ADS really helps in those close-quarter encounters.

And once unlocked, I did try out the 'ol FMJ + Target Finder LMG and OMG what a fucking joke. No wonder people rape with that. And yes they are deserving of every name-calling ever thrown their way. LOL
    Yeah, the Quickdraw and Stock is the best way to run Lmgs in this game. I didn't find that I needed the laser on at all. Most times with the stock on you'd want to already be ADS'ing when you round corners or approach known camp spots. My preferred 3rd attachment was always the suppressor. Nice for staying off the mini map. Give the suppressor a try as a 3rd attachment on the LSW or Hamr. Those two guns were a lot of fun that way.

I forgot how much fun MP in this game was. I've always go back to zombies but it has been a while since I've played MP. I just started playing some S&D again a couple of days ago and it's great. I hope AW is decent so I can at least play S&D on some new maps.

Originally posted by beecue
    I forgot how much fun MP in this game was. I've always go back to zombies but it has been a while since I've played MP. I just started playing some S&D again a couple of days ago and it's great. I hope AW is decent so I can at least play S&D on some new maps.
    Oh yeah, still fun and still quite active. I regularly see 170,000+ online (PS3) any given night.

The only negative is the greater numbers of campers these days, it seems.

You'd think the only negative would be how pathetic your game is. The fact that you've been playing BO2 for TWO years and still haven't made the adjustments to counter "campers" is sad.

At this point I would have to assume that your knowledge of the map layout is embedded into your nightmares of getting pwned 24/7 and the 2-3 million deaths at each pinch point you've given up would lead you away from them.

Remind me of all the QQ babies on the mic after playing Jongctittybeech because he camped/knew the pinch points and map well. Of course he just leaned on the skilled grompl, solja and ifrit to get him wins all the time, but if we played an internal game with friends we all countered him because you create builds and play smart to win. But maybe you just focus so much on taking 8 weeks per camo or you feel that you play "the right way" and everyone else is just abusing the system that you don't stop to tweak your approach. Ultimately it doesn't matter, pwning raging noobs like you is what jong and them live off of. Keep on the feeding

My Ride
    TypeR

Lol its pretty easy to handle campers your just noob.

UAV
    Counter UAV
    Quickdraw
    Flashbang

The fact that anyone gets mad at campers is ridiculous. It's way harder to play rushers. You just have to use common sense IMO. The best part is how everyone thinks ghosts has way more campers only to realize the good players left the old cods to play the new one.

Focus on different perk layouts and stop being a damn noob.
    IG:scboss

Yeah, the Quickdraw and Stock is the best way to run Lmgs in this game.

My preferred 3rd attachment was always the suppressor. Nice for staying off the mini map. Give the suppressor a try as a 3rd attachment
    Tried that triple combo on the LSAT and it worked like a charm. Not sure if it was placebo or not but headshots seemed to come faster after adding supressor. (Its not supposed to affect recoil... maybe the lack of muzzle flash was helping.)

Spent a part of two evenings grinding through the naked class challenges (no perks, no attachments). You really miss lightweight, dexterity, quickdraw, stock when you suddenly don't have 'em. Running the LSAT with nothing felt brutally slow. Anyway, got 'er done and its back to business. Bloodthirsties, doubles, etc. Shouldn't take too long.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 43 52 53