Quantcast
Bachelor Party in Vegas ideas ? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Party in Vegas ideas ?

Default Bachelor Party in Vegas ideas ?

I am planning a bachelor party in Vegas for about 10 - 15 guys. I am looking for ideas of what to do. The designated day will be a Friday, all day all night type of thing. Some type of day activity followed by strippers, night club etc. Does anyone know any good VIP package deals or best places to go or best things to do ....

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Vegas will milk you for all of your money espcially if you pay someone to do a VIP thing for a group of 10-15 guys.

Montreal is more expensive to fly out but will be a lot cheaper for just as much fun. The strippers there are hands down better then vegas and you can touch for 5 to 10 bucks a lap dance.

My Ride
    Lease

You've come to the right place to ask this question OP... There should be a few legit ballers that'll be able to show you step by step.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by 2.2vtec
    Vegas will milk you for all of your money espcially if you pay someone to do a VIP thing for a group of 10-15 guys.

Montreal is more expensive to fly out but will be a lot cheaper for just as much fun. The strippers there are hands down better then vegas and you can touch for 5 to 10 bucks a lap dance.
    Absolutely go to Montreal.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Eclipse

MTL will be much cheaper, but if you need a VIP hookup for Vegas

Message Will, his DJ's at Ceasers and has a website "www.ipartyinvegas.com

and will hook you guys up..

https://www.facebook.com/KnowleDJ

Or add Steven who works for Marquee, but does VIP service for all the hotels in Vegas

https://www.facebook.com/stevenklimaski

Both nice guys and will take care of you!

Will is not always in Vegas, but Steven will def be there!
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

If you are going to vegas, phone ahead and talk to the VIP host from either Spearmint Rhino or Treasures. Either of those places will pick your group up in a limo (or two) and give you free entry and a drink (or two). Get the card of the limo driver, and you can call them on cell the rest of your nights and they'll pick you up anywhere. Tip that limo driver on your first night.

Don't bother with other clubs, don't just show up, don't take cabs to the club. Don't bother with bottle service at the strippers.

Me and my group have had excellent luck with the VIP host from Treasures. It used to be an egyptian guy named chicco (proundced She-co), although I haven't been in a while. The chick they have driving one of the limos is pretty cool too. She drove us other places when she wasn't busy, no charge.

I've done the bottle service thing at the dance clubs, and it's not my scene. Others here can give you better advice on that. It can be a reasonable financial decision, although it's not cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm way less "me" than people give me discredit for.

My Ride
    Corvette

Originally posted by 2.2vtec

Agreed 100%

Also, lots of prostis readily avail at all hours in Montreal, all dimes.

Watch out Vegas the IT dept is comin to party!

On a serious note u can party it up at the Rhino if you call in advance and get a limo to pick u up with lots of freebies if u have a group of that size attending. I don't know about Montreal but there's also plenty of other stuff to check out in Vegas like shows, cheap outlet shopping, gambling of course.

Call around and tell him you have a big group and negotiate.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Spearmint Rhino is awesome.

OP go to the club first, then the strippers.

It's not like Calgary.

Group of 10-15? Don't forget to charm yourself into a suite at the Wynn!

Went two years ago and I landed the 2000sqft Salon suite.

Only way to go to Party hard.

EDIT: Bottle service at XS was way, way, way to expensive.

600 bottle of Greygoose? Fuck off.

At least we got our own bouncer named Sumo. True story.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Thanks for tips guys, as awesome as Montreal sounds...it's been decided it's Vegas for sure this time around. I have been to Vegas 3 times before so I'm not a complete Noob, but I was thinking Strippers first, club last. I fear if we do strippers last, the group will blow all their money...among other things.

My Ride
    Changes everyday...

^ I think the strippers will take a lot of the $! There's so hard to resist!

My Ride
    12 civic si

Hey guys, sorry to bump

But anyone have suggestions for hiphop clubs in Vegas? A lot of places I've googled don't really say what music their playing

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

Just got back from a bachelor party in Vegas. We spent one day at a pool party at encour, it was awesome, you can get a cabana and bottle service ($200 per person with 13 people) Then we also did bottle service at Pure, super cool club they play all sorts of music, hip hop, and electronic mostly. Pure has a nice roof top VIP area which is nice to get some fresh air because the bars are so full. Didn't do the strippers, I have more fun at the bars chatting with cute girls on vacation

Last bachelor party I was at in Vegas we did Treasures and a bunch of shady ass strip joints every night (pro tip: avoid Little Darlings if you like to drink), and bottle service at Haze before we got kicked out and went back to Treasures.

The PF Changs in Planet Hollywood has a private room in the back, we did 2 hours all you could drink to start off the night one night, food was shit but the drinks were fine and plentiful.
    Last edited by Agent_Oorange; 07-04-2012 at 05:48 PM.

When I think of a pool party I'm thinking chillin and relaxin by the pool with a drink and a couple friends. Not some 20 yr old DJ pumping out electro and Jersey Shore types everywhere which is what these seem to be like. What's the vibe at these pool parties and can u bring your own drinks if u rent a cabana for the day?

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

Cabana's are free with bottle service, you have to spend a certain amount on food and drinks to get one, for us it was $3000. There's jersey shore douche bags everywhere you go, but lots of good looking girls in bikinis. Most people just float in the pool all day and drink beer, the cabana is nice because it gives you a place to leave your stuff and you get a couch and some chairs when you need a break from the sun. As well they had black jack tables right along the pool if you wanted to lose some money.

FREE cabana with 3 grand purchase. We're thinking about booking a cabana at our hotel for an afternoon for $150. Just not sure if we can bring our own booze.

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

Originally posted by Manhattan
    FREE cabana with 3 grand purchase. We're thinking about booking a cabana at our hotel for an afternoon for $150. Just not sure if we can bring our own booze.
    If you go to Liquid, Rehab or any other tier 1 pool party it is that pricey, if you do a cabana at the hotel pool it is a lot cheaper but not quite the same with families around.

My Ride
    Changes everyday...

For clubs we did LAX not bad but you have to go on the right day because only on particular days they open up the whole club. Did bottle service there, wasn't too expensive.

Don't do the pub crawl(girls walking around selling tickets on the strip), it's a waste of time and $50 for 6 clubs or whatever they offer.

1 OAK at the mirage has awesome hip hop night on saturdays. I just got back from my bachelor party and it was epic.
    We had previously booked tower suite, but the $50 sandwich trick got us upgraded to the 2000sqft executive hospitality suite at the aria. separate boardroom table for in room entertainment if you wanted

we had a VIP host and prepaid bottles at Marquee, 1 OAK and Rehab.

We had a cabana at Rehab, and the min. was $1500, but you could order food as well.
    Last edited by vw_rabbit2.5; 07-17-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast