National Geographic Large Shoulder Camera Bag NG2477

Selling an essentially brand new National Geographic Shoulder bag. I got it last year, but it's just been sitting in my closet while I've been away for school. It's a high quality bag, but I sold most of my gear, so I don't have use for such a big bag anymore. It comfortably fit ALL my gear when I tried it out. 7D body + 17-55, 10-22, 70-200 2.8 IS, 60mm macro, external flash, 15 inch macbook pro, lots of pockets for filters, peripherals, chargers, batteries, etc.

It was purchased from vistek Calgary

Asking 100 obo. Retails for 160+tax.

Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested.

National Geographic Bags Large Shoulder Bag

The Earth Explorer Large Shoulder Bag (2477) is an everyday, functional shoulder bag that will hold all of your personal gear along with a laptop, camera, or camcorder. The bag features designated protective zones that safeguard the delicate equipment within.

Key Features

Two designated removable inserts provide protection for a medium-size digital/SLR camera or mini DV camcorder and laptop accessories. These inserts separate your photographic gear from your personal items.
Special connecting loops on the top flap and sides of the bag to tie additional gear to the exterior of the bag.
Sturdy padded grip handle
Concealed aluminium stave along top flap provides structural support and protection.
Two medium external pouches to fit a phone and MP3 player plus other accessories.
With or without camera and laptop, the bag provides ample room to store personal gear.
Designated internal passed compartment for 17” and similar sized laptops.
Two large front pockets for media accessories and personal items.
Padded panel can be folded out to reinforce the bag’s bottom.
Wide padded shoulder strap.
Quick-snap buckle for easy access to your equipment.
Rear concealed pocket for storage of documents, etc.
Rear horizontal strap will accept most trolley handles for carting options.
Roll-away, zipper-sealed flap for ultimate protection.