Quantcast
Batman premier shooting in Denver, 14 dead - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman premier shooting in Denver, 14 dead

My Ride
    2013 Genesis Coupe

Originally posted by Spoons

Didn't want to say it, but since you bring it up, he deserves to be shanked with a make shift knife and left to bleed out. I have zero compassion for this guy.

Sadistic, yes. But this guy incorporated himself in the worst the world has to offer, he deserves the worst of what the world has to offer.
    Exactly. I read a post from some forum (might have been 4chan) that was posted by someone who recently got out of jail and it was a really detailed outline of his experience and he claimed he saw someone get shanked with a makeshift plastic blade and he described it as more like digging out flesh as opposed to a stabbing.

Thats what this fuck deserves.

Is that claim that the prisoners said they will kill him speculation or an actual response? Just curious.

My Ride
    2013 Toyota RAV4

Originally posted by dj_patm

Exactly. I read a post from some forum (might have been 4chan) that was posted by someone who recently got out of jail and it was a really detailed outline of his experience and he claimed he saw someone get shanked with a makeshift plastic blade and he described it as more like digging out flesh as opposed to a stabbing.

Thats what this fuck deserves.

Is that claim that the prisoners said they will kill him speculation or an actual response? Just curious.
    I saw it on the reddit thread that was posted on page 3 of this forum (I think it was page 3 or 4 on the reddit thread).

It was some prisoner who had just been released saying that all the other prisoners were waiting for him to get there so they could kill him.

Edit: Found the source https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...abled=false%29
    Last edited by got_mike33; 07-23-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Originally posted by Spoons
    Didn't want to say it, but since you bring it up, he deserves to be shanked with a make shift knife and left to bleed out. I have zero compassion for this guy.
    I say they should just leave a few feet of rope or a cyanide pill in his cell and let him figure out his own fate.

On the topic of gun control... this made me giggle.

Originally posted by sputnik

I say they should just leave a few feet of rope or a cyanide pill in his cell and let him figure out his own fate.

On the topic of gun control... this made me giggle.

Still too easy.

I'm a fan of the plastic shank that rips the skin more than it actually cuts.

Originally posted by sputnik
    [img]http://media.winnipegfreepress.com/images/648*420/CODEN102-723_2012_083018_high.jpg[/img]
    I thought that was Rob Anders with a wig for a second there.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    is wild

Originally posted by Zephyr

AR-15 uses a 5.56 or .223 round... it's not as accurate as you think. Especially if you have a moving target . It takes practice. Yes it has less recoil, but still not that easy.

I went to see Dark Knight on Sunday. I had to go through several armed security guards. Apparently it was the same for every theater this past weekend.
    Also he was wearing a gas mask, very difficult to accurately aim wearing one.

Hope he gets put in GP, only then will justice be repeatedly served.

Reasons why Drumheller area wouldn't make a good race track venue...

Originally posted by Agera_56
    My wife likes to shop but, I'm sorry, Drumheller isn't going to cut it in that regard (sorry guys, but honestly, if she's happy, I'm happy).

Originally posted by m10-power

Hope he gets put in GP, only then will justice be repeatedly served.
    If there's any kind of karma it'll be repeatedly served in his asshole with a piece of broken jagged glass.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Originally posted by Zephyr

AR-15 uses a 5.56 or .223 round... it's not as accurate as you think. Especially if you have a moving target . It takes practice. Yes it has less recoil, but still not that easy.
    Speaking from my experience in the army when all I did was shoot C7s as an infantryman, in my experience, it's a ridiculously accurate weapon until about 300 meters or so. In a movie theatre, it's a joke to hit what you're aiming at, if you're taking the time to aim.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Well yeah, gotta protect yerselves now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    2013 Genesis Coupe

Nothing like having untrained, paranoid, trigger happy people buying firearms in spur of the moment so that if they feel they are in "danger" they can try their luck at popping a few off on public streets...

$5 says that you hear a story out of Colorado about someone getting shot as either:

a) An innocent bystander
    b) Commiting a crime that did not warrant a lethal force reaction

My Ride
    You Crazy

Isn't Colorado a concealed carry state anyway?

Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

Speaking from my experience in the army when all I did was shoot C7s as an infantryman, in my experience, it's a ridiculously accurate weapon until about 300 meters or so. In a movie theatre, it's a joke to hit what you're aiming at, if you're taking the time to aim.
    Given that it's a theater packed with people, with virtually no cover, who are all converging towards the exits, it would seem pretty hard to miss.

Which is why there was 80+ people either wounded or killed.

Originally posted by Toma
    Isn't Colorado a concealed carry state anyway?
    I really don't understand why no one shot back at him. I don't want to be all monday-morning quarterback, but with the number of Americans carrying guns, it seems quite surprising to me.

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by LollerBrader

I really don't understand why no one shot back at him. I don't want to be all monday-morning quarterback, but with the number of Americans carrying guns, it seems quite surprising to me.
    WTF.. You should be really happy no one shot back. Cause then we'd have WAAAAAY more casualties. Keep in mind this was a dark movie theatre filled with smoke from not 1 but 2 smoke bombs.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    2013 Genesis Coupe

Originally posted by LollerBrader

Maybe it's because they were confused and getting sprayed with gunfire in a dark smokefilled room and shooting back was probably going to hurt more innocent people...

Does anyone know how this event ended? I wouldn't think he would run out of ammo, and if it was still going on when the cops arrived he'd of been shot. Did he just stop once everyone who was able left the theater, sit around, and wait for the cops?

My Ride
    2013 Genesis Coupe

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    Does anyone know how this event ended? I wouldn't think he would run out of ammo, and if it was still going on when the cops arrived he'd of been shot. Did he just stop once everyone who was able left the theater, sit around, and wait for the cops?
    He was arrested by his car in the parking lot.

He probably left after he felt that he inflicted enough damage and the cops might be close.

Seeing as he claimed to be the joker and he rigged his apartment with so many explosives, I think he truely wanted to get away and become some kind of Icon. Like the Zodiac Killer or Jack The Ripper or something.

Then once he got caught he felt that he failed so he told the police about the bombs.
    Last edited by dj_patm; 07-25-2012 at 09:42 AM.

My Ride
    Genesis 2.0T

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    They don't really know why he just "stopped" and then sat in his car out back in the parking lot. From what I've been reading on CNN from interviews/witnesses is that the rifle actually jammed which stopped his onslaught and allowed more people to escape unharmed, maybe that was the turning point when he realized the theater was empty and it was time to leave.

My Ride
    BMW

didnt his gun get jammed?

I am willing to bet this guy is pretending to have psychological problems, so his sentence will get reduced and he will be let out early.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast