Quantcast
ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart - Page 13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: ezcarsandtrucks.com / James Stewart

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Oh my god. I'm obviously too dumb to understand what on earth you are ranting about. I give up, find a new target. You are too smrt for me to keep up with. Can anyone dumb this down for me and my feeble mind?

Sincerely,

Beyond's resident Rocket Scientist.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

He's convinced me. I'm going to go buy a car from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

My Ride
    Indian Scout

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
    Ok this is a "bit" right? Nobody is this stupid are they?

Watching James2013 get owned like this is better entertainment than just about everything on T.V these days. I hope this thread never ends!!!!!!
    It could get better if we found out that he's missing the third and fourth fingers on his right hand.

My Ride
    TDi

I'm really too lazy to read this all but I assume James Stewart is a bad guy... keep bumping this up and it will stay high on google lol
    GO FLAMES GO!

Again with the F5s!
    Originally posted by Xtrema
    ZenOps is like everyone's crazy uncle.
    Originally posted by DayGlow
    How do you respond to stupid?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Jesus fucking christ Rob Anders, learn to read your own links.
    Originally posted by Seth1968
    Zenops: Ok, but remember my dick is made of nickle.

My Ride

Well since I'm the new leader of the Rocket Surgeons, who wants in? We could get matching jackets and vests. I'll need a lieutenant.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Well since I'm the new leader of the Rocket Surgeons, who wants in? We could get matching jackets and vests. I'll need a lieutenant.
    Me please!

Save one for Jim!

My Ride

Originally posted by ipeefreely

Me please!

Save one for Jim!
    Ok. Your first initiation is to dumb everything down enough that I can understand why I'm stupid.

It's a big job (apparently), make sure you're up for it. No room for failure.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

Ok. Your first initiation is to dumb everything down enough that I can understand why I'm stupid.

It's a big job (apparently), make sure you're up for it. No room for failure.
    Sorry me too stupid... all I can do is give you my bank account # and SIN... does that help??

Oh Great Leader!!!

My Ride

Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 04-07-2013 at 05:34 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Top 5 Google results out you as a scammer.

Well done
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Originally posted by James2013
    What do you care idiot? This guy found out, as I know, that the Dealers have this all wrapped up. Why? Simply because they offer financing.

Now the average guy has a $20,000 vehicle and he wants a new one, and so he goes to the Dealer who offers him $12,000.

Outraged at this, the guy decides to sell it himself. Now the Dealer knows and I know that he has got a "Hope in Hell" of selling it privately, as nobody has that kind of cash in their back pocket!

Also, if he is lucky enough to get a guy wanting to buy it, and this guy goes to his "financial institution" in order to get the money for it, and he actually qualifies, he does NOT qualify for a private sale. Oh maybe in 10% of the cases, but normally NO.

So this guy just wasted his time, advertising and then "test driving" this vehicle with a guy who will not be allowed to buy the vehicle after all.

What is set up at ezcarsandtrucks.com is that they apply FIRST for the financing and "Get Approved" and then "Test Drive" the vehicle. Make any sense?

Meanwhile the Dealerships are laughing at this game as they KNOW they can offer "way below" what the vehicle is worth, and if the jerk wants to sell it himself, the finance companies will not approve the sale in 90% of the cases!

Good gamble!

Yet when someone who KNOWS this and has been in this industry for years and see's the shady dealings that go on, has a solution... you belittle it?

You cause morons who do not follow the rules as clearly set out for them to question the legitimacy of what is going on?

You guys are jerks. That is all I have to say about it. I am getting accreditation, and will be the ONLY one with the BBB logo on my website, as I deal fairly and honestly. Yet all you people want to do is to put an honest businessman down. Good Riddance!
    If you guys have financing set up wouldn't you know who has received financing for a vehicle sold on your site? Thus not needing notarized proof to refund someone's money?

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a question which is in reference to the credit application that is on that site. Does anyone know if a site which offers a services (car brokerage/financing) such as the one in the thread is allowed to force someone to provide their SIN? (notice how it has a red star beside it as a required item otherwise imo you will not be able to submit) Any lawyers in the house have thoughts on this?

According to Service Canada you are not obligated to disclose your SIN number for obtaining credit - can someone explain to me how this situation is different?
    http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/s.../provide.shtml (see point 8)

Also, IMO how can you ask for ALL of someone's personal information but not have any mention of "use/sharing/disclosure" and "privacy". I am confused and would be concerned as to where my information is going/not going
    Last edited by canadian_hustla; 04-07-2013 at 06:16 PM.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Judging by his business practices, I wouldn't be shocked if he collected it just to sell or other shady reasons.

Reporting him to Service Canada might do some good in educating him.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

^

Not sure, although according to PIPEDA you do have to have a collection/use/disclosure agreement as well which offers the customer the ability to withdraw at any time.

http://www.priv.gc.ca/resource/fs-fi/02_05_d_21_e.asp

My Ride
    Ford F150

This thread delivered.

Teflon: your site is horrible. get rid of the giant map above the fold. stop thinking BBB is worth anything. take an anger management class. stop thinking that no one on this forum can afford a $10k car. know your audience.

I can eat more hot wings than you.

Owned? Bad for my business? Stupidity?

Oh look, the whole point in this website of yours is to put people down, and I wanna stand up to you?

Damn Right!

Nobody here has anything constructive to say. Nobody here has any decent suggestions! I have NOT seen ONE suggestion of any kind to make it better!

Just:

>Rip off

>Liar

>Crappy Site

>You're a Poo Poo Head

Nothing constructive of any kind and accusations up the Ying Yang from idiots beyond belief. Oh they can sell their vehicle so easy on other websites. Oh they have no problem getting financing!

And if this is true, then why do Car Dealerships offer such a VAST... I am talking EXTREME difference to you, compared to what YOU know very well what the vehicle is worth? Huh? And why are all these Car Dealerships all in business if it is so easy to unload your vehicle on Kijijii and nobody at all ever needs financing huh?

Like any MORON with no brains at all can figure out that these people (Car Dealerships) offer such a VAST amount less for your vehicle, because THEY know, as I KNOW that you have a icecubes chance in hell unloading your vehicle elsewhere!

Yet "Rocket Scientist" here, who can criticize but has NO suggestions, will tell you that:

#1 He has sold many vehicles this way in a short time frame on places like kijigii

#2 That anyone can get financing, and it is no problem whatsoever!

All I want is for this "nimrod" to go into competition with me! "Rocket Scientist Car Sales"! I wanna see this! I wanna see how he can sell vehicles so quickly, with no financing whatsoever, and design a better website!

That is what I wanna see! I would pay "Cash Money" to see such a site! He could put all Car Dealerships out of business, and shut down all of MY industry, the loan Companies as well... in ONE swoop! "Rocket Scientist" is a Genius! I want to jump on board with HIS plan!

Cept I see no plan! I see no suggestions. I see nothing from "Rocket Scientist" but critisizm! In the highest degree!

I see this site as being nothing more than to contribute to this "Genius Call" for this "Rocket Scientist" who cannot put up, and certainly cannot shut up, as anything he has to say makes him look like a moron!

And on top of that, do you think I care? This blog will come up on a "Google Search" nomatter what! Forever. Filled with idiots! What can I do about it? Nothing! Nothing at all.

Other than to come on here personally and call idiots the idiots they are, there is NOTHING else I can do! Well, I could call Google & get the site banned maybe. Yet a new site would pop up. I could send out a team of people to liquidate the posters I can find on here, but that is kinda over reacting. Or is it?

When your entire purpose is to discredit a decent business, and hurt someone else from making a living, is that worse than kicking a homeless person in the face?

Can you have any respect for yourself after you have done that?

I think not, and I know not.

Now you all go with "Rocket Scientist" here and make a Million Dollars, as I am not following him, and I would advise anyone else that he is nothing more than a "Negative Nilly" to try to cause trouble as he is upset that his balls are too small!

Yet I leave it all for the negative people who need to research this crap and read everything about crap before they ever do anything, as the ones that come to this website, which I will never sell anyway! All I am thinking is that in reality, I should raise my price!

If I am the ONLY one out of the 4 with a BBB logo and accreditation, then I should be charging MORE for my services than these other Companies! Far more! 1/2 of what they are charging, for a way better service? Am I out of my mind?

No. Just an honest businessman who knows my business, and what people must deal with inside of it, giving MY expert knowledge to a situation in order to help. I help you, and you help me. It is supposed to work that way. Where we help eachother for a common goal.

Yet this site is set up to do the opposite! Discredit and defame any honest businessman!

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

Nothing constructive of any kind and accusations up the Ying Yang from idiots beyond belief.
    If you read up a post or two above you would see some "constructive" advice regarding you and your use/sharing/disclosure of personal information in accordance with Service Canada and PIPEDA. Namely, how you make it mandatory for your client to provide their SIN number although you don't provide any legal terms/conditions as to your grounds for doing so.

I am not a lawyer but my advice for you is that you may want to look into making sure your site is compliant. Just a thought as it would make your website a lot more credible.

Anyways back to spectating... good luck!

Just an honest businessman who knows my business, and what people must deal with inside of it, giving MY expert knowledge to a situation in order to help. !
    Holy fuck, I just spit water all over my laptop! Just when you think this thread can't get any better! I haven't laughed this hard in a really long time.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

I would like to put forward the motion to have JRS get the official title of "Rocket Scientist" as his custom user title.

anyone willing to second the motion?

And here is your new avatar!
    Last edited by spikerS; 04-07-2013 at 07:10 PM.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast