My Ride
    M3P

He's on it

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

My brain hurts from all of this...

I have my truck up on kijiji. They are getting tricky. But i'm not a retard.

Two texts messages, neither from actual phone numbers.

"I'll buy your vehicle for 8 0 0 more then what you are asking. Please reply to my email because I'm at work dg888909 gmail.com"

And the other was similar. Reply to a random email address.

No phone calls yet asking to sell my vehicle.

I remember when I was trying to get rid of a car I didn't wish to put any more money into (1999 buick lesabre, leaking coolant, oil, noises, vibrations, etc). Had it up for $400. A company called and advertised they could sell it for $200. I was telling him I could get $300 for it at a scrap yard. He just didn't understand the logic of the situation...

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by HomespunLobster
    A company called and advertised they could sell it for $200. I was telling him I could get $300 for it at a scrap yard. He just didn't understand the logic of the situation...
    It looks like YOU couldn't understand the logic of the situation. How could he rip you off errrrrrr, make a legitimate buck off you, if it went to a scrap yard?

Get with the times! Autotrader, newspapers, Kijiji, scrap yards, they don't work!!! No one who uses these things has financing. It ain't rocket science.

(hmmmm, this coming from the guy who said let it die.......oops)
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 04-12-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

This thread makes me smile.

Originally posted by A790
    This thread makes me smile.
    Soooo?

Any juicy updates?
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by speedog

Soooo?

Any juicy updates?
    Nope. He went silent. Probably the smartest thing he'd done all week.

My Ride
    smart fortwo passion 2013

Hi, not sure if many actually still keep track of this tread, but this guy is definitely still out there. I was at the Starbucks off Edmonton Trail in Calgary on Saturday around 1:45 and he was there, laptop, various accessories and a power bar set up at a table making calls to unsuspecting people. This guy obviously isn't making tons of money if he's running a functional office out of starbucks minus a printer....

His sales pitch is to literally pressure people into signing up. Judging by e conversation, he did also seem to pick on the not so computer literate people that would need explaining on how to use a website.

Either way, just wanted to chime in since this was one of the top searches when I googled his name. ( he is so sleazy car sale men sounding that I figured there had to be some sort of scam.., actually that's likely an insult to car sales men..)

T
    T

My Ride
    Model S

LOL, he's probably homeless. Fail at life. Gotta rip people off from starbucks.

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by googe
    LOL, he's probably homeless. Fail at life. Gotta rip people off from starbucks.
    That explains why he thinks people buying $10k cars need financing. He probably finances his cup of coffee.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    '16 Tacoma TRD Sport

A+ thread, would read again.

Just to mention how idiotic this is... here is a moron that says:

"I was at the Starbucks off Edmonton Trail in Calgary on Saturday around 1:45 and he was there, laptop, various accessories and a power bar set up at a table making calls to unsuspecting people."

Ok, I don't know how you were to know who he was, but what does him being at Starbucks have anything to do with anything? Are people who run businesses NOT found at Starbucks? One clue might be as you said:

"Saturday around 1:45", Now where are people SUPPOSED to be on a Saturday around 1:45?? In an Office? Even if this was the guy? Sounds like your short of brains in the first place, since obviously this is a "Personal Attack" and the Moderator here does not seem to give a Shyt! I mean I think that is what it says in the registration. So obviously you can tell by how it is Moderated and the content of what is here that it is NOWHERE on the up-and-up and obviously neither are you!

As let me clue you in. Websites do not require Offices. What would an office be for? People look online, and they list online, and they pay on line... why in the wildest expectations of a Moron would they have an office? Not too up on brains eh? Well I guess not, as next you say:

"making calls to unsuspecting people." Now how would you know that? Was he not calling people trying to sell their vehicle? If so... THIS is what you call "Unsuspecting"? You really are kinda lost aren't you... but somehow you also think that everyone who runs a Online Business, has to have an Office or something... AND have a PRINTER now too? To print what?

They look online, post online, pay online... what the HELL would there be to print?

So I would say, that the next time you want to "chime in" you instead of Google, grab a phone book when looking up peoples names, especially common names, as you will find, there are usually... get this...

MORE THAN ONE WITH THE SAME NAME!

Now judging by your writing of "Judging by e conversation" you do not seem to be swift enough to even spell words properly, and you also seem to be lost on web based businesses, or who exactly visits Starbucks on a Saturday afternoon. Then you are not just happy with being a moron yourself... you must go on line and PROVE that you are a moron! Just to personally insult someone, who I am sure you never asked their ID. Or what they were doing.

Oh & yes... if someone is selling something on a Website... a little tip for you (if that is what they were doing, which at this point you seem so lost, we are not sure) they usually get them to go to the website, and YES some people are computer illiterate! Surprise!

My Ride
    Ford F150

Originally posted by James2013
    Just to mention how idiotic this is... here is a moron that says:

"I was at the Starbucks off Edmonton Trail in Calgary on Saturday around 1:45 and he was there, laptop, various accessories and a power bar set up at a table making calls to unsuspecting people."

Ok, I don't know how you were to know who he was, but what does him being at Starbucks have anything to do with anything? Are people who run businesses NOT found at Starbucks? One clue might be as you said:

"Saturday around 1:45", Now where are people SUPPOSED to be on a Saturday around 1:45?? In an Office? Even if this was the guy? Sounds like your short of brains in the first place, since obviously this is a "Personal Attack" and the Moderator here does not seem to give a Shyt! I mean I think that is what it says in the registration. So obviously you can tell by how it is Moderated and the content of what is here that it is NOWHERE on the up-and-up and obviously neither are you!

As let me clue you in. Websites do not require Offices. What would an office be for? People look online, and they list online, and they pay on line... why in the wildest expectations of a Moron would they have an office? Not too up on brains eh? Well I guess not, as next you say:

"making calls to unsuspecting people." Now how would you know that? Was he not calling people trying to sell their vehicle? If so... THIS is what you call "Unsuspecting"? You really are kinda lost aren't you... but somehow you also think that everyone who runs a Online Business, has to have an Office or something... AND have a PRINTER now too? To print what?

They look online, post online, pay online... what the HELL would there be to print?

So I would say, that the next time you want to "chime in" you instead of Google, grab a phone book when looking up peoples names, especially common names, as you will find, there are usually... get this...

MORE THAN ONE WITH THE SAME NAME!

Now judging by your writing of "Judging by e conversation" you do not seem to be swift enough to even spell words properly, and you also seem to be lost on web based businesses, or who exactly visits Starbucks on a Saturday afternoon. Then you are not just happy with being a moron yourself... you must go on line and PROVE that you are a moron! Just to personally insult someone, who I am sure you never asked their ID. Or what they were doing.

Oh & yes... if someone is selling something on a Website... a little tip for you (if that is what they were doing, which at this point you seem so lost, we are not sure) they usually get them to go to the website, and YES some people are computer illiterate! Surprise!
    Why are you talking in third person?
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    Ford F150

And what about your bet with A790?
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Breaking out the popcorn again...

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

I've got three years till I get me full Rocket Surgery Doctorate but i'm interning now!

Thanks for the motivation to finish my schooling, this thread saved my life!
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 09-04-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Grimace

I believe starbucks is a coffee shop, not a bring all your office shit and run your business from here shop.

Most websites though do have say a home office at minimum.

My Ride
    yfz450,2012 Silverado, Yamaha AR230HO

Just to mention how idiotic this is...

WOW!!

This thread was long dead and everyone had quietly forgotten about it, then four months later you bring it back to the top!
    Last edited by rookie101; 09-04-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
    And what about your bet with A790?
    This.

My Ride
    2018 Audi RS3

Holy hell, some people just don't get it.

Page 22 of 130 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast