Quantcast
Tag Heuer Pricing - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tag Heuer Pricing

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

Default Tag Heuer Pricing

Im here in Honolulu checking out some watches and a few Tag Heuers caught my attention. Where can I look to see if I'm getting a good deal or not? Is Amazon a good judge of pricing? Or is that grey market stuff skew pricing, so retail is always going to be much higher?

I'm looking at a GC Calibre 17 or just a Carrera with a steel band. The Carrera has the white face I want but the GC is in a black face which I'm not crazy about. Macy's jewelry store(not located in Macy's) is offering me the Grand Carrera for 30% off retail without any hassle for $4975, but didnt have the Carrera in white. Watchworks was offering me the Carrera for just under $4200 tax in - small discount.

Anywhere else I should look in Honolulu or online before I make a decision? Are prices in Calgary similar enough I should just wait until I get back?

My Ride
    '01 B15 Sentra & '10 C11X Versa 6Sp 5Dr

Maybe try Ben Bridge at the Ala Moana Center.
    I don't think the outlet has anyone that carries Tag Heuer.
    Last edited by ga16i; 09-08-2012 at 07:10 AM.
    Someday we may need to activate the halo structure off Deerfoot and destroy the North East.

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

I wouldn't buy a brand new one unless I was getting at least 25% off the MSRP.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

The Carreras can get better prices in Calgary. The GCs aren't very popular, so they're discounted heavily in the grey market, which means much better deals online.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

What do the blue/white monaco's usually go for rage? I know you are a bit of an authority, lol...

sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

The white one is a limited edition of 4000 pieces, long sold out, $3900 MSRP. These pop up here and there in the used market.

The blue one on the right is a limited edition of 1000 pieces, long sold out, $10,300 MSRP. They rarely show up in the used market.

The blue one (3rd) is a Caliber 17 Monaco with plexi glass. It's out of production, $5100 MSRP, but can be found on the used market in the $3000-$3500 range.

The current blue monaco is a newer version, Caliber 12, saphire glass, slightly different shape. It's the same as the 2nd (black) watch but in the colors of the 3rd watch. MSRP of $6500, you can find 'em new for about $4500.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

Sounds like I should be holding off unless someone is going to offer me 40-50 percent off. Are there any watches I should be keeping a look out for with a metal bracelet and a white face? Does the Monaco come with a metal band?

Can anyone recommend some places online to shop for Tags or should I just go with who will give me the best deal. What about when I get back to calgary?

I love tags lol

in addition what do the gulf monacos go for? 5th from the left?

what is a good site for online tags?
    Euro

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by npham
    Sounds like I should be holding off unless someone is going to offer me 40-50 percent off. Are there any watches I should be keeping a look out for with a metal bracelet and a white face? Does the Monaco come with a metal band?

Can anyone recommend some places online to shop for Tags or should I just go with who will give me the best deal. What about when I get back to calgary?
    You're only going to see 40% off in the Grand Carrera line, like I said, it's not selling well. It's a new line introduced a few years ago with no history. You'll only get such big discounts through online grey market sellers.

You should be able to see 25% off no probs buying locally as long as it's not a limited edition model. Talk to Jeff at Calgary Jewellery, tell him I sent you and he'll hook you up.

Originally posted by natty54
    I love tags lol

in addition what do the gulf monacos go for? 5th from the left?
    The black Gulf is a limited edition model, sold out years ago.

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

Thanks for the advice. I'll just wait until I'm back then to talk to Jeff.

Lightbulb

I've been looking for a Monaco 24. Specifically the 6th or 7th one in the above picture. Both are out of production now, could you guys suggest places to keep my eye on for a used one?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

The Monaco 24 isn't in that picture. The Monaco 24 looks like this:

It's not a limited edition, but a limited production model. If you really want the original 24, get all the TAG dealers in town to order it, and when they get an allocation, you'll get one.

Or, you can go for one of the newer 24's, the Orange:

The McQueen:

The Orange is a limited production, like the original 24, and is actually in stock at Calgary Jewellery if you want to check it out.

The McQueen is a boutique exclusive, which means you can only get it at TAG stores.

Originally posted by rage2
    The Monaco 24 isn't in that picture. The Monaco 24 looks like this:

The Orange is a limited production, like the original 24, and is actually in stock at Calgary Jewellery if you want to check it out.

The McQueen is a boutique exclusive, which means you can only get it at TAG stores.
    Thanks! I'll wander over to Calgary Jewellery this week.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Check DFS Galleria on the main road. No Duty and their prices are pretty competitive, but selection is limited.

Tourneau also has a store right across the street. I think that they had a Monaco Reissue that I was going to buy back in April until I found out rage2 has one. But then again, rage2 has almost every Tag ever made... lol

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Also, it looks like the US is going to go forward with QE3. That should make the US dollar drop nicely to save you a few extra bucks on a big purchase.

My Ride
    Lives in the left lane.

raj2 dropping serious knowledge in this thread

DOES ANYONE NEED A GO-JUICE?

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

Anyone able to share some advic eon this watch? I dont wanna spend too much so it caught my eye. Is that a decent price? Is that site legit or?

http://www.watchesonnet.com/cau1115-ba0858.html

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

So for the Monaco fans, a couple of neat Monacos at Calgary Jewellery right now.

As mentioned above, the Monaco 24 Orange is still there.

They also recently just got a "Automobile Club de Monaco" Monaco (if that makes any sense lol). Shown here:

They also got in the Calibre 12 Monaco McQueen v3 (Stripes) as shown here:

Originally posted by rage2
    The white one is a limited edition of 4000 pieces, long sold out, $3900 MSRP. These pop up here and there in the used market.

The blue one on the right is a limited edition of 1000 pieces, long sold out, $10,300 MSRP. They rarely show up in the used market.

The blue one (3rd) is a Caliber 17 Monaco with plexi glass. It's out of production, $5100 MSRP, but can be found on the used market in the $3000-$3500 range.

The current blue monaco is a newer version, Caliber 12, saphire glass, slightly different shape. It's the same as the 2nd (black) watch but in the colors of the 3rd watch. MSRP of $6500, you can find 'em new for about $4500.
    Thanks for all the great info! If I could ask one more question... Where would I find a legitimate used dealer for a discontinued watch?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Which exact one are you looking for? Reason I ask is some are still in stock here and there, and some are all gone and only show up in the used market.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast