Quantcast
Israel has mobilized the military. - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11

Thread: Israel has mobilized the military.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by kvg
    Keep dodging my questions and quoting people more successful than yourself as a crutch, what are your personal observations.
    what question? You asked nothing intelligible. Nor contributed anything of value to this thread. U be trolling.

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Originally posted by Toma

Please. lol.

There is no grey. Israel is 100% in the wrong.

The only argument is whether you believe they are justified in the genocide and ethnic cleansing of that area, that is NOT legally theirs, and is in fact outside Israel's borders.

For those that have not seen it, two EXCELLENT factual pieces that you must watch/read from men who KNOW what they are talking about, and have spent time there.

Former US President Jimmy Carter "Palestine; Peace not Apartheid"
    John Pilger "Palestine is still the issue"

Then of course, read anything from Chomsky you care to educate yourself with.

I have heard that "Occupation 101" is good to, but have not had a chance to watch it ....I don't think. lol
    There is no way the western media will ever do any kind of objective research to see the whole situation from a neutral point of view (which is where most of Canadians base there political views on). And if you try and have a university debate and the Jewish lobby groups don't feel your speakers are pro-Israel this is what happens.

http://electronicintifada.net/conten...new-book/11031

My Ride
    Nissan x2

"There is no grey. Israel is 100% in the wrong."

Maybe in your own little world. Doesn't matter what you or I think any ways. Israel doesn't listen to outsiders on how to protect its citizens. Hell, look at the Arab world, they also believe that Israel is 100% at fault yet they are too chicken shit scared to do anything about it. All they can do is teach their children to hate the Jews and waste away more generations to Israeli bullets. Shame.

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Toma, we have met in person a few times in the past and you are intelegent guy,but in this matter I don't think you or me will ever see eye to eye. I dont believe that part of the world will ever be at peace in our life time, or that any one group can lay a solid claim to that region. It will probably stay the same way it has been for thousands of years, once again survival of the fittest is the one constant in history.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by HuMz

There is no way the western media will ever do any kind of objective research to see the whole situation from a neutral point of view (which is where most of Canadians base there political views on). And if you try and have a university debate and the Jewish lobby groups don't feel your speakers are pro-Israel this is what happens.

http://electronicintifada.net/conten...new-book/11031
    Why would they wan't debate lol.

Nothing to debate. Outcome and suggestions can only come out against Israel, so why would "they" allow it lol

Toma... face it, there have been and will be atrocities committed by both sides

but if Israel is recognized by the modern world and the UN as a sovereign nation, it should be respected as such.

The thing in short is... its not a Palestine vs Israel (well Israel is in palestine) issue... its an issue with the Arab world vs the Jewish state

its people & their religion fighting against another people and their religion... a conflict dating back to the dawn of civilization itself

My take on this is... if circumstances were different

If the industrial and our modern era's demand on oil never resulted in the empowerment of the middle east states to their fortune and riches...

and a western "democratic" country, like the dutch, decided to colonize one of the Arab countries as they did in Africa... I can almost guarantee none of the controversy that is Israel today.

I didn't see many of the Arab states taking a stance or condoning the Macedonian war, or make reference to the atrocities or victories of the Turkish-Greeko wars like everyone refers to the 6 day war in 67'.

Heck I'm not even certain any Arab countries came to the aid of the Soviet War in Afghanistan, other than Pakistan cementing certain relationships with the Mujahideen.
    Last edited by r3ccOs; 11-25-2012 at 04:12 PM.

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

The Jews will always be a persecuted people.
    Having Jesus Christ nailed to a cross left alot of hard feelings.
    Only a matter of time when shit will hit the fan.
    Religion is more powerfull than politics.
    Vivat Jesus.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

My Ride
    oooo

When it's broken down you have two races that have their religious roots in the same geographical area - with both making claims to Jerusalem. Both sides are right and fundamentally both sides can lay claim to that territory.

After WWII the land was "given" to the Israelites. Naturally this is going to cause friction between the different groups.

Palestinians are new race of, essentially, hybrid Arab-Jews that didn't exist hundreds of years ago.

As a result the Arab countries will never embrace them and instead they are used as a "neutral" medium to cause turmoil in the area. Weapons are sent for Hamas to launch guerrilla style warfare without having a re-enactment of the Arab-Israelli war of '73.

You don't see food or aid being sent over the way weapons are. The people are completely hopeless. They are encouraged to fight against Israel using any means necessary as they are the "oppressors". Instead of being offered aid from what they think are their allies, they are being given weapons.

IMHO the Arab countries are the most guilty in this conflict for playing the Palestinians as pawns.
    2017 VW Jetta 1.4T (winter car)
    2010 F-350 Nortruck Tool Shed
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd Stage III w/ Meth
    1985 F-250 6.9L IDI w/ATS turbo

Originally posted by sillysod

Palestinians are new race of, essentially, hybrid Arab-Jews that didn't exist hundreds of years ago.
    ??

Originally posted by sillysod

IMHO the Arab countries are the most guilty in this conflict for playing the Palestinians as pawns.
    Don't blame the jailers, blame those who neglect to break the prisoners out.

Painful fucking metal gymnastics.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11