Quantcast
Diesel mix-up at Calgary Co-op gas station leaves hundreds looking for repairs - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Diesel mix-up at Calgary Co-op gas station leaves hundreds looking for repairs

My Ride
    acura TYPE A

Default Diesel mix-up at Calgary Co-op gas station leaves hundreds looking for repairs

Diesel mixup at Calgary Co-op gas station leaves hundreds looking for repairs

A big fuel mix-up has left about 500 Calgary drivers having to get their vehicles fixed.

It happened at a Calgary Co-op gas station on Macleod Trail.

Customers there who thought they were pumping gasoline on Boxing Day were actually putting diesel into their tanks.

Karen Allen, who speaks for the Calgary Co-op, says it was a mistake with a delivery.

'We had a customer who had had some difficulty with their vehicle,' said Allen.

'They took it into the repair shop, who discovered the problem right away. They phoned us immediately, and we immediately shut down our pumps, started to investigate what the issue might be and then came to that conclusion.'

Allen says Co-op has already spoken with most of the drivers involved and will cover any repair costs and car rentals.

>

My comments - I never liked Calgary co-op - walked-in to get some bread. I had my key chain co-op membership card and key chain Visa Debit card. Total bill $3.50 for the bread, Rude older white cashier demanded I show ID, I told her I don't carry my ID to buy bread, and if that was actually needed they would make miniature drivers license that attached to your key chain. "I have to call my manager"

Unless your name is Clarence, Frederick, Gregory, McKenzie etc, and are their preferred Caucasian clientele, you can expect different level service at most locations.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/364205/co...-was-affected/

EDIT - DAMN YOU KRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYN!!!!!!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

The level of intelligence. Some people.