Quantcast
Destiny - Page 91 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 81 90 91 92 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2099

Thread: Destiny

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by gwill

That's all I'm managing lately. Nightfall with the occasional raid. Trying to get a few of my other guns upgraded before the patch.

I did manage to get my first gally today from night fall. A little bitter sweet knowing it will be nerfed.
    its still gonna be a good gun. Just not 3X the damage of all other guns now. It will at minimum be no worse than any other since they are only nerfing wolfpack damage
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

LOL running normal Crucible during Iron Banner is hilarious. Got so tired of the insane lag I switched, average about 27 kills a game and 6k points had an 8,500 point game cuz my team could capture and hold points, but couldn't kill anybody, so I only got like 30 kills but they were all worth so much

but FUCK the Banner has been truly unbearable this time around.

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

Im not doing very good in the IB.... Not sure if its lag or i just suck. Probably I suck. Not fun lol.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Yesterday's connection sucked! Got better late last night. Even better early this afternoon.
    Lots of pulse rifles, definitely split between thorn users. Only guns that can cope up for me was red death and my five shot ill will with luck and last round.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    Yesterday's connection sucked! Got better late last night. Even better early this afternoon.
    Lots of pulse rifles, definitely split between thorn users. Only guns that can cope up for me was red death and my five shot ill will with luck and last round.
    Your team kicked my ass one game on friday haha

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Didn't even noticed I was playing against you. Lol!

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Finally jumped back into the Banner today to at least get rank 3 ... only took a few matches. Connection finally smartened up. Still ran into a few guys who were invincible and got some funny clips.

Normal Control during IB makes it feel like you have godmode on ... I got two Unbrokens in a row. 54 kill streak across the two games. The first game my buddy got 50 kills and I went 26-0 ... hit a 2.0 overall k/d on my lock! I've wanted to do that ever since Halo 2 but never quite managed it.

The BTRD-345 has gotta be one of the best machine guns in the game. Perfect stability, kills fast, holds a ton of bullets, and mine has rangefinder on it so it works from a good distance away too.

Lots of new changes coming in TTK. Here is the Game Informer article that details a lot of the new stuff. Level cap of 40, Year one legendarys being phased out, new strikes, subclasses, story elements, the list goes on.

http://imgur.com/a/URlPU#0

Here is the TTK Megathread from reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...mp_megathread/

Notes posted below by reddit user SpeckTech314
    TAKEN KING GAME INFORMER MAGAZINE INFO DUMP In order from the pages (No story spoilers):
    Map of the Dreadnought: http://i.imgur.com/3dzdJDR.jpg
    -Nolan North is the new Dinklebot.
    -Year 1 content voicework is redone by Nolan North.
    -Level cap is 40, with a traditional level system. No more light.
    -ghost shells and class items have perks. New ghost shells basically confirmed.
    -a unique system of sacrificing gear to upgrade other pieces of gear (in the same slot, ex: helmets upgrade helmets) and “it enables a player to customize the way they look and the weapons they want to use.” Extends to exotics
    -intellect, strength, and discipline now show cool down times instead of percentages. The stat numbers have 3 tiers now instead of a base and max stat.
    -choosing to take off the helmet takes it off in the menu as well.
    -Eris Quests lead to a new weapon type. Vanguard Quests proceed the story.
    -Cryptarch and Gunsmith have new tasks. No specifics mentioned.
    -Destiny’s story is now connected between expansions. (sword of crota mission “now flows seamlessly into the dark below storyline”). Vestian outpost opens AFTER meeting the queen for the first time in the vanilla story.
    -Old subclasses now have quests tied to them.
    -Gunsmith has rep now. Rent prototypes (weapons with an attached bounty) to raise reputation and unlock Armsday purchases. Pay glimmer to order a new legendary weapon and have it arrive weds with random perks.
    -Weapon foundry page info is the same as the article.
    -VANGUARD AND CRUCIBLE MARKS CONSOLIDATED INTO ONE CURRENCY “LEGENDARY MARKS”
    -Plasteel Plating, hardronic essence, armor materials are now turned into armor materials. No class specific armor materials.
    -No more faction class items. You now pledge your allegiance to them one at a time to earn rep.
    -NEW SYSTEM TO KEEP ALL EMBLEMS AND SHADERS. There is a terminal by the guardian outfitter to pick ANY shader or emblem you’ve acquired. It shows all shaders and emblems you DON’T have and HOW to UNLOCK them.
    -You can switch the weapon displayed on your back in the tower with triangle/Y.
    -New subclasses unlocked through quests. Part of the quests give you infinite supers to use and learn the new subclass (ex: titan quest gives another super after it runs out to combat the vex. It’s Hammer Time)
    -12+ new exotic weapons, 6+ for each class.
    -New exotics: AR that shoots lightning, sniper that blinds nearby enemies with a precision shot.
    -New exotic Pusle rifle called NO TIME TO EXPLAIN – exotic ver of stranger’s rifle seen in videos? Arc element.
    -intrinsic perk (???) on new exotics to define them (St 14 blinding used as example. Applies to old exotic in TTK. Upgradeable exotics confirmed?)
    -exotics tied to quests now.
    -New exotic heavy FR called “Sleeper Simulant” described as a rail cannon (may it not suck like in halo 4). More info on it coming later this month publicly (not in a paid mag sub).

CRUCIBLE:
    -Domination control variant, like dom from CoD. Hold control zones to score points, kills do not count towards those points. -8 new crucible maps
    -Ghost Ship map is a low-grav map in the Reef. Exile is a Hive Prison map on the dreadnought. Memento in the EU dead zone, highly vertical. sector 618, frontier, bannerfall, and crossroads (shown off at E3) also mentioned. Sector 618 is a PS exclusive.
    -Crucible quests. -crucible bounties redone. No more salvage bounties when salvage isn’t playable that day. 2 bounties dedicated to featured crucible playlist. Each class has their own crucible bounty every day to encourage playing all 3.
    -one iron banner-styled bounty (in terms of difficulty) shows up as well. 3 Trials of Osiris bounties.
    -weekly crucible bounties. Complete 5 to obtain a 6th which rewards legendary or exotic weapons.
    -SKIILL BASED MATCHMAKING

STORY CONENT:
    -first act of TTK is 8 “lengthy” story missions including new stuff like platforming.
    -2nd act has end-game story missions, strikes, “guided exploration for hidden secrets,” player triggered public events, exotic weapon quests, and a capstone event aka the raid “King’s Fall.”
    -after first act several quests pop up surrounding “The Taken War.” Difficulty amped up. Example in the article says one of the quests takes you into the VoG to learn about Praedyth.
    -hidden platforms only appear in some areas when scanned by the Ghost of the North (your ghost) (nicknamed coined by SpeckTech.)
    -end game consists of 4 new strikes, and 3 reworked strikes that have Taken.
    -strike bosses were made to be bullet sponges because bungie didn’t trust us working together as randoms. Now they take that back and have made NEW strikes to be “raid-light.”
    -Darkblade’s name is “Alak-Hul” boss mechanic is said to be blinding. “here’s to hoping you like fighting bosses in utter blackness.” -Echo Chamber strike mechanic ripped off from DattoDoesDestiny. -Fallen Saber strike has a giant shank boss. Cover in the room shifts as you fight. -Shield Brothers strike has [removed awesome spoiler] and for the fight one of the brothers melees you while the other has a mortar cannon.
    -TTK strikes have altered enemy placement on subsequent playthroughs to keep things fresh. Enemy species is rotated as well. -several different versions of the narration for strikes. -Dust Palace, Undying Mind, and Cerberus Vae reworked with Taken.
    Last edited by Despair*; 08-04-2015 at 03:15 PM.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

My Ride
    Toyota’s

So it's what the game was supposed to be at launch? Sounds wonderful but they're still not gonna see another penny out of me.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Meh. I've been enjoying MCC the past couple weeks and rare replay just came out. I'm away for most of September so I'll just wait until it goes on sale.

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

new trailer is out for TTK

There's really no reason to play destiny except for some fun in pvp. What will players who don't get the expansion do once it's released?

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Originally posted by gwill
    There's really no reason to play destiny except for some fun in pvp. What will players who don't get the expansion do once it's released?
    Halo 5 hahah

Here is the interview with IGN and Deej at Gamescon this morning

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I'll buy it for sure. With over 1,200 hours into the game including dlc the per hour cost of entertainment has been roughly 0.12 cents. Even if I buy the collectors edition at $100 that would give me another 300 hours of fun. It is worth it for me since I like the game.

Xur brought the Gjallarhorn with him today. If you haven't picked one up yet, now's your chance to do so.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/

The mods on the subreddit are having fun. Banner is raining Gjallys, the mouse icon is a gjally, and everyone has had their avatar changed to the gjally lol.
    Last edited by Despair*; 08-14-2015 at 08:44 AM.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Saw that this morning! Two of my buddies don't have it yet and one got it on this weeks nightfall and the other one was so pissed off he didn't play for 3 days now. Hahaha! I guess he can play now again!

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

HAPPY NATIONAL GJALLAHORN DAY

I like the idea of giving it away to all players for 4 weeks. Pretty nice of Bungie to give it to everyone to let them play with it for a little while before it becomes a useless relic of the past. At least they'll have it for those 4 weeks before it's just another old gun. Nice of Bungie to feel some pity for those unlucky bastards who never got it. I got it almost immediately, so I was lucky and have enjoyed having it when it really counted.

Kind of bittersweet for those who are just now getting it from Xur - but still, a nice gesture by Bungie I think. A half ass fix to the shit random luck drops this game spews forth.

It's clear Bungie wants to fix the problem they introduced with the game wrecker gun Gjallarhorn. The fact that all 1st year weapons can not be upgraded to the new damage levels is a little depressing, but whatever. New shit awaits and bring it on.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Part of me wants to buy 20 of them and just screenshot my vault for shits and giggles. But might be able to use all the strange coins or convert them to something later on. Kinda too late now as I won't be able to login. Shoulda just done it yesterday. Haha

Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 81 90 91 92 101 ... LastLast