Quantcast
looking for a place to rent - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: looking for a place to rent

Default looking for a place to rent

I'm looking for rental apartment or condo in the south (around bridlewood or shawnessy). Looking for a 1 bedroom place preferably with a private bedroom instead of a studio, but that's not set in stone. Preferably furnished or partially furnished .
    Hoping to keep it around or under 1000 per month. Anyone know a place or where to look? Likely moving to Calgary in August

My Ride
    Silverado

cant help ya, but good luck brother. you probably already know to check out renfaster and kijiji

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

Under $1000 a month in Calgary... furnished? good luck, you will be living in a basement suite. (if your lucky) Rental market here is insane.
    Forsure check Rent Faster and Kijiji maybe even Craigslist. (ps.watch out for scammers)
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

My Ride
    2010 S4

I'm having having trouble finding places in Edmonton for under $1000 that aren't total dives, good luck on your hunt in Calgary

Lol alright I figured it'd be a long shot. Was hoping to find a steal otherwise I'm gonna live on campus. Thanks tho

Would it be hard finding a 1BR or good size studio unfurnished under 1000? I can probably get furniture . there are a few online but want to know if its realistic for them to be available or if they're hard to come by

My Ride
    Car

For what it's worth, I called about mine within 15 minute of it being posted online, saw it a couple hours later, and a couple hours after that signed a lease. And they said they showed this unit to 6 or 7 other people in that time too. Not trying to crash your parade or anything, just a heads up...

Originally posted by woodywoodford
    For what it's worth, I called about mine within 15 minute of it being posted online, saw it a couple hours later, and a couple hours after that signed a lease. And they said they showed this unit to 6 or 7 other people in that time too. Not trying to crash your parade or anything, just a heads up...
    i figured as much. i'll be in Calgary for a few days next month so hopefully I can come across something at the time