Quantcast
BMW drivers are a**holes, study finds - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BMW drivers are a**holes, study finds

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    In my personal experience, truck drivers (almost always jacked up ones) are the least considerate drivers on the road.
    The study was in the UK though, they don't have the "stupid big" truck problems we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    In my personal experience, truck drivers (almost always jacked up ones) are the least considerate drivers on the road. There are good ones too of course.

Worst drivers by a mile are women 40+ in my experience. Usually the "soccer mom" stopped dead in a merge lane. Vehicle type is irrelevant.
    So true on all counts.

..and as far as those jacked up trucks. They're usually owned by some inbred and illiterate douche.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by rotten42

I agree that Pick-up owners (especially Dodge) are the worst on the road. On Stoney Trail they are usually going 30-40kms above the speed limit driving like they are in a F1 car. Also by far the biggest road rage demographic.

I don't notice it so much with BMW drivers. They are more douche-like when parked.
    Yeah, I'd agree with the pickup/especially dodge ram owner generally speaking at least. And LOL at the F1 car comment, so true..and scary. Those things should come with a 110 km/hr governor.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

I must be an exception, I see the occasional douchewagon in a big truck but no more than average for any other vehicle type.

I'm a huge asshole on the road, so when I was car shopping there was clearly only one make of car that suited my needs. It really simplified my decision.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
    I must be an exception, I see the occasional douchewagon in a big truck but no more than average for any other vehicle type.

Drive Stoney trail from Country Hills (NW) to Metis Trail in the morning between 6:30 - 7:30 am.....you will see many!
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

Wow, I guess color matters as well.

Twin_cam_turbo, I guess we are menaces on the road.

http://m.money.aol.co.uk/2013/08/14/...st-aggressive/

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by G
    I find Audi drivers worse.
    Because most used to drive BMW.

My Ride
    This and that.

In our crosswalk study, none of the cars in the beater-car category drove through the crosswalk. They always stopped for pedestrians," researcher Paul K. Piff told the paper. He added that not only were "fancy cars were less likely to stop," but also that "BMW drivers were the worst.

It's expensive to change those brakes and rotors on these cars.

My Ride
    Can't driver because I'm legally blind

Originally posted by shakalaka

It's expensive to change those brakes and rotors on these cars.
    I was thinking the same thing

My Ride
    '08 AW E92 335i

I can agree with that..

My Ride
    z31,es2, multiple TE72

Drivers of BMW's and other high-status cars (including Prius hybrids)
    story lost all credibility here
    HIGH ROLLA MOTORSPORTS
    86 300zx Turbo, Multiple TE corolla stuffs

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Wow, I guess color matters as well.

Twin_cam_turbo, I guess we are menaces on the road.

http://m.money.aol.co.uk/2013/08/14/...st-aggressive/
    Shit well good thing we got rid of one of our Blue ones, two left to be douches in I guess.

Originally posted by jdmXSI
    I thought this was interesting though I know it doesn't apply to everyone.

it is pretty amazing how much this relates to the typical Calgarian

I still have to say, though people are more fortunate here, there are definitely a number of those with inferiority complexes who really need to show that they are.

as to drivers? Well there are so many beemer, audi, merc, infinity owners to stereotype but I must admit, if I am ever having to wait at a pedestrian crossing with my dog... its those for popped collar brown guys with the big white framed sunglasses driving a 2 or more generation older coupe of the aforementioned brands that I find the most annoying

I mean while we're stereotyping

that and those rig working low lives who think that their jacked up 3/4 + tons with 35+ mud tires rolling coal are invincible performance vehicles
    I just had to pull one out of his truck at a traffic light, because he deliberately tried to antagonize me

Originally posted by r3ccOs

that and those rig working low lives who think that their jacked up 3/4 + tons with 35+ mud tires rolling coal are invincible performance vehicles
    I just had to pull one out of his truck at a traffic light, because he deliberately tried to antagonize me
    Hehehe wouldn't have had to pull me out, guaran fuckin tee that lol

Originally posted by heavyfuel

Hehehe wouldn't have had to pull me out, guaran fuckin tee that lol
    lol

end up the guy was a skrany little shit... I walked up to his door and slapped his window, and he just started running his mouth

I told him to get out of his truck... all people are people, but those who think they can live in their little bubble and antagonize people without repercussions need to learn.

plain and simple, someone can reach out and touch you

I respect that if there is something that needs to be settled, and big boy words won't do it... bear down and give or take a lickin...

probably why I've had more fights than I should...
    "I" always fishing the fight with taking out their keys and tossing them into the ditch or the other oncoming traffic lane

Originally posted by r3ccOs

lol

end up the guy was a skrany little shit... I walked up to his door and slapped his window, and he just started running his mouth

I told him to get out of his truck... all people are people, but those who think they can live in their little bubble and antagonize people without repercussions need to learn.

plain and simple, someone can reach out and touch you

I respect that if there is something that needs to be settled, and big boy words won't do it... bear down and give or take a lickin...

probably why I've had more fights than I should...
    "I" always fishing the fight with taking out their keys and tossing them into the ditch or the other oncoming traffic lane
    Ohhh I'm with ya there, regardless of what you drive, there's gotta be consequences to being brave from a distance. I knew a kid with a huge lifted truck, actually called me a few times expecting me to back him up when someone would start following him cuz he was such a douchebag on the road lol but nahh lately I try to avoid situations that are gonna get me in trouble, pardon is mere months away so last thing I need is a road rage charge lol so even tho I drive a douchebag lifted diesel I don't go out of my way to aggravate people, those rich fucks in high end sports cars have their own set of problems that I prolly never will lol I get way more satisfaction these days out of feeling someone's hate and watching them boil over as I remain calm lol but if it comes down to self-defense with witnesses, cuz some salmon shirt wearing faggot in a BMW has a problem with trucks, I'll take a few hits for sure haha

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

You guys have some serious anger issues...

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by heavyfuel

Ohhh I'm with ya there, regardless of what you drive, there's gotta be consequences to being brave from a distance. I knew a kid with a huge lifted truck, actually called me a few times expecting me to back him up when someone would start following him cuz he was such a douchebag on the road lol but nahh lately I try to avoid situations that are gonna get me in trouble, pardon is mere months away so last thing I need is a road rage charge lol so even tho I drive a douchebag lifted diesel I don't go out of my way to aggravate people, those rich fucks in high end sports cars have their own set of problems that I prolly never will lol I get way more satisfaction these days out of feeling someone's hate and watching them boil over as I remain calm lol but if it comes down to self-defense with witnesses, cuz some salmon shirt wearing faggot in a BMW has a problem with trucks, I'll take a few hits for sure haha

This is just it. A guy acting like a dick in traffic is just not worth getting a road rage /assault charge.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

Originally posted by rotten42

This is just it. A guy acting like a dick in traffic is just not worth getting a road rage /assault charge.
    I won't hit a guy unless he agrees to go

funny, i'd say about 30% of the time, this will happen and as long as a witness is there to say, this was condoned on both sides

its go time

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast