Quantcast
Reviews of Toyota Dealerships - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Reviews of Toyota Dealerships

Quote Originally Posted by EK 2.0 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dunno....I like CHT.......But maybe I am biased??...
    Just for parts.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post
    Just for parts.
    Hahaha...yes...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Porsche 911

Default As The Worm Turns @ Henninger Toyota

Let me share what I have recently found out about regarding the never ending sleazy events going on at Heninger Toyota.

Michael Bickert WAS the General Sales Manager and co-owner for a number of years. Very much a sleazy and underhanded character with a bad case of narcassitic personality disorder, hated and ridiculed by his entire staff, was recently unceremoniously fired from Heninger. Apparently, the ownership group at Heninger finally realized that it was time to get rid of him. So, one morning, Brian Heninger, with all the other co-owners with him, walked into his office, told him to clear out his office and fired his bush-league ass.

Apparently, this had been brewing for quite some time. Bickert had pissed off and offended one too many people, and had ruined the dealership with his incompetent management style and decisions. Sales were way down, red ink was appearing on the ledgers, and the axe came down.

What makes the entire scenario even more amusing is that Bickert's wife was sleeping with one of his Manager's.....

One more thing. Since my last post on this thread, the used car department at Heninger has had
    two different management changes.

Surprise, surprise, surprise......

My Ride
    2020 Genesis G70

Really funny as just two weeks ago I spent a day in Calgary to buy a 2019 Rav4 for my mother in law. I was on the southside so I went to Canyon Creek, South Pointe, and Heninger.

Heninger was by far (and I mean really far) the best experience of the 3 and where I ended up buying. Don't want to make a big post, but the both the sales guy and the manager were great to deal with. I don't remember the managers name though (I wasn't there to make friends lol) but he came to me to offer me 3 hats after everything was done. One for me and each of my inlaws. I took the two for them and told him I didn't need one. He asked why and I politely told him I wouldn't want to advertise a brand I don't really care for. We ended up talking for some time about cars and he told me I had good taste and wanted to see my G70 (but I had my Jeep) and then asked me to hold on and he came back to me with 4 Canada touques for everyone in my family and asked if I would take it. I said sure and he said "now everytime you see one of these you will think of me" lol Seemed like a good guy as all of this time was spent after the deal was done and I was ready to go.

*edit*
    Just read your comments on South Pointe and that was definitely the worst one to deal with. Sales guy was a total uninformed idiot and the manager was so sleazy. 3 times of back and forth on price and he was still above MSRP and telling me that was a good deal for a Toyota. lol I pointed to the Toyota website on my phone and the small print next to msrp that said "dealer may sell for less" and asked where it said dealer may sell for more? He insisted the had a lot of value added features like where they pay for your deductible if you get into an accident. Just horrible.
    Last edited by blownz; 02-07-2019 at 11:51 AM.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Parts and Service department at Heninger have been good to me. Parts at Sunridge as well.

Charlesglen service quotes are always higher than everyone else - must be the neighbourhood I guess.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Porsche 911

Default As The Worn Turns @ Heninger Toyota

Recently received a Heninger Toyota update from an old friend that works there. Rumor has it that good old Michael Bickert is threatening to sue Heninger over his severance package, after they fired his lame ass.

Furthermore, he tried getting the General Sales Manager job at Charlesglen. When existing staff at Charlesglen caught wind of this, especially staff that use to work at Heninger who now work at Charlesglen, they all threatened to quit.....

Hence, the managment at Charlesglen thought better of their plan, and Bickert was not hired.

Ha, ha.....I guess karma really is a bitch, served on a cold platter......

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenbergh View Post
    Recently received a Heninger Toyota update from an old friend that works there. Rumor has it that good old Michael Bickert is threatening to sue Heninger over his severance package, after they fired his lame ass.

Furthermore, he tried getting the General Sales Manager job at Charlesglen. When existing staff at Charlesglen caught wind of this, especially staff that use to work at Heninger who now work at Charlesglen, they all threatened to quit.....

Hence, the managment at Charlesglen thought better of their plan, and Bickert was not hired.

Ha, ha.....I guess karma really is a bitch, served on a cold platter......
    All your posts seem to be some information about various seemingly sleazy dealerships.
    What's your beef with Michael Bickert personally? Did he do something to you? Genuinely curious, unless you just have a large distaste in general for sleazy people working at dealerships.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3