Quantcast
Rioting in Missouri. State of emergency declared. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 17 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Rioting in Missouri. State of emergency declared.

My Ride
    Horse

Default Ferguson

What's going on down there exactly? I think the Coles notes is an unarmed teenager got killed by police and now the city is rioting. I've only read one article though.

Link/

Trayvon part 2

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

Originally posted by roopi
    Trayvon part 2
    Plus arresting and abusing journalists lol.

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Trayvon part 2
    Pretty much. I don't think the local good 'ol boys are handling it well either.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

Can't we all just get along?
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Guy goes for cops gun. Cop shoots.

Guy is black=immidiate news by white people who are just now staring to feel bad about racism/how black have been treated

Chaos ensues and black community start rioting.

Typical bullshit ya know.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Side 1:

Officer gets involved in an altercation with a black male, allegedly pushed back into police vehicle where a struggle ensues. During the course of the struggle, the assailant attempts to gain control of the officer's sidearm. Sidearm is discharged inside police vehicle, unknown as to who discharged firearm. Police officer then fires an undisclosed number of rounds at the assailant, killing him. Police chief indicates officer received treatment for blunt force trauma to the face at local hospital.

Side 2:

Two black males walking down the street, no criminal acts committed or reason for police to stop them. Officer attempts to exit vehicle but door catches him as he exits. Officer then draws his sidearm and fires undisclosed number of rounds at Brown, killing him while he was in the process of surrendering. Sole eyewitness states no assault took place.

Result:

Rioting, looting, assaults on police officers. 25 year old black male shot by police in St. Louis after pointing firearm at officer, later identified as being part of protests. Police tactical units from neighboring counties respond to provide back up to Ferguson PD. Tear gas deployed, protestors/rioters allege use of rubber bullets by officers in attempts to control crowd. Airspace closed over Ferguson by FAA. Two journalists arrested at local McDonalds for trespassing, released without charges, claim they were assaulted by police but no treatment at hospital.

No actual evidence has been released yet, only two obviously biased and self-interested versions of events. Public demands to know identity of officer, PD refuses due to multiple death threats. Names, names of family members and addresses of investigators released by hackers.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Some loser and his loser friend wouldn't get out of the fucking road. A public servant tried to remove the losers from the road. An altercation ensued. The genepool improved. The end.

My biggest issue is the fake outrage.

One black kid gets shot by a police officer, we don't know all the details yet but the black community decides rioting to be the best way to show their outrage, good ol' Rev. Al Sharpton out front whipping the masses into a frenzy.

Meanwhile in Chicago alone the year to date homicide by firearm number is 200+ The vast majority are black youths killing black youths. The black community's response? Crickets.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    '03 ep3

^ Sounds quite similar to what's happening in the middle east eh?

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

PressTV analysis.

My Ride
    12 civic si

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

One black kid gets shot by a police officer, we don't know all the details yet but the black community decides rioting to be the best way to show their outrage, good ol' Rev. Al Sharpton out front whipping the masses into a frenzy.

Meanwhile in Chicago alone the year to date homicide by firearm number is 200+ The vast majority are black youths killing black youths. The black community's response? Crickets.
    Chicago is on a whole other level compared to this... way deeper with gun control laws being so messed up there.

As for Ferguson, with the new news regarded the alleged "robbery" Brown did, there is still no EXCUSE that an unarmed teen gets murdered like that. Where are the cuffs if this happened after the robbery? (side note: look at the screens of the robbery and what Brown was wearing when he was shot...)

Originally posted by ajooo

Chicago is on a whole other level compared to this... WAy deeper with gun control laws being so messed up there.

As for Ferguson, with the new news regarded the alleged "robbery" Brown did, there is still no EXCUSE that an unarmed teen gets murdered like that. Where are the cuffs if this happened after the robbery? (side note: look at the screens of the robbery and what Brown was wearing when he was shot...)
    What's messed up about the gun control laws in Chicago? They're some of the most strict in the country. Now they haven't stopped Black youth from killing other black youth at a rate that can only be described as epidemic but that seems to be a problem with black youth not they're gun control laws.

Nobody is saying there's a excuse to kill the kid, we're saying there may be a legitimate reason. Again the details are not known. So far the witness accounts are all we have, I think we can all agree these accounts are um well less than credible. I'm predicting that maybe this kid wasn't as squeaky clean as the current narrative would have us believe. Either way let's see how it plays out.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by GTS4tw
    Some loser and his loser friend wouldn't get out of the fucking road. A public servant tried to remove the losers from the road. An altercation ensued. The genepool improved. The end.
    Maybe one day you'll have a child and someone will post that your loser child and his friend wouldn't get off the road and good thing he got killed.

New genepool removel system I guess

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

How would rioting stop criminals from killing each other in Chicago? What a ridiculous plan.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

FWIW, it's pretty clear that Brown was the guy who robbed the store. The police had every reason to be interested in him and/or taking him into custody. If he went for the cop's gun, that's a pretty fatal mistake.

My Ride
    G6

Trayvon part 2
    Except the media apparently left out that Trayvon was beating the shit out of Zimmerman before Zimmerman got the upper hand and shot him. Apparently it was a clear cut case of "stand your ground" which is why he got off. Now Zimmerman is suing a bunch of the TV stations for misrepresentation. Minor details, right?

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

And the rockets red glare... with bombs bursting in air.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by Feruk

Except the media apparently left out that Trayvon was beating the shit out of Zimmerman before Zimmerman got the upper hand and shot him. Apparently it was a clear cut case of "stand your ground" which is why he got off. Now Zimmerman is suing a bunch of the TV stations for misrepresentation. Minor details, right?
    I think that Trayvon PtII is a very fitting label as far as things seem to be going. Minority person shot to death in altercation, mass outrage and claims of racism follow, then slowly details come out and it turns out the victim wasn't as innocent as people claimed.

Originally posted by Antonito

How would rioting stop criminals from killing each other in Chicago? What a ridiculous plan.
    Huh

When exactly did say that

What I'm saying is that when anyone other than a black youth kills a black youth, there is mass outrage. Yet when black youths kill hundreds of other black youths the African American community doesn't really seem to give a shit.
    Toma the homophobe?

Page 1 of 17 1 2 11 ... LastLast