Quantcast
Crowfoot dodge is the worst dealership - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crowfoot dodge is the worst dealership

My Ride
    Vettel's #1

Originally posted by Zero102
    Crowfoot dodge left a telescoping magnet under the hood of my car that scratched the shit out of a few things. I found it when I got home and opened the hood to double check their work.

To make matters worse on the drive home from their dealership a giant fucking spider dropped out from on top of my sun visor. Never had a spider in the car before or after and I never took it back there again.
    Crowfoot Dodge raises spiders and puts them in customers cars!!!
    Vettel's #1

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by Iceman_19
    Id highly recommend Big 4. For both service and sales.
    Only one to deal with in town for Chrysler products.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Iceman_19
    Id highly recommend Big 4. For both service and sales.
    I wouldn't..back in my dodge days I went to them exclusively based on good rep. All I got out of it was overcharged, dirty vehicle after service and crap follow up from service advisor. Never again will I own a dodge Chrysler whatever product.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by Hallowed_point

I wouldn't..back in my dodge days I went to them exclusively based on good rep. All I got out of it was overcharged, dirty vehicle after service and crap follow up from service advisor. Never again will I own a dodge Chrysler whatever product.
    yup, but thats the BEST place still

...i too will never go back to them no matter how much hp they put into the hell cats... why cant ford do a cheap high hp rwd (and ... probably asking too much) manual* 4 door

*yes i know the charger isnt available in manual

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

I've given up on any dodge/chrysler product, especially considering the dealer network for them, this just reiterates that
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    99/07 Dakota

I had a great experience with service, and just bought a truck from them a couple months ago. All who you talk to maybe? My experience was the best I've had from a dealer actually.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    I've given up on any dodge/chrysler product, especially considering the dealer network for them, this just reiterates that

I'm the same. As a group the Dodge dealers in town are the worst scammers by far. My particular hatred runs very high with Gord Moores the owner at Varsity.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    G37X

Here's a question for you. How many people would buy a dodge type product more than once especially new?

Dodge seems to be a brand where people buy it once; immediately regret it and tell their friends.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 10-03-2014 at 08:05 AM.

My Ride
    Cayman, F150, Crosstour

Crowfoot dodge...uggh. It took them 3 tries to get my directional tires on the right way. Then after that the valve stem wasn't installed properly and I got a flat the moment I drove away. They promised me a free oil change for my trouble - no thanks.

Here's a question for you. How many people would buy a dodge type product more than once especially new?

Dodge seems to be a brand where people buy it once; immediately regret it and tell their friends.
    I got rid of my jetta back in 2011 and have had dodge/jeep vehicles since. Both of my vehicles currently are dodge. Love the product HATE the dealers.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Two years ago I bought my first Dodge product since I was a kid from Cochrane Dodge. Even if I lived close to them I would never darken their doorway again. I had I narrowed down to a Ram 1500 versus an F150 and the only thing that was causing me hesitation on the Ram was the piss poor dealer network. Mine is still under warranty so I've been using Big 4 as a test and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised, so far. I'm looking at picking up a second Dodge product in the spring and as it stands they will get first shot at it.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

Parts dept. always been good to me, that's the only place I go when I need OEM parts for my 04. Wouldn't let the service dept. touch my truck with a 39 1/2 foot pole tho.

My Ride
    bus

I bought my first ram 1500 this spring and I definatley don't regret it one bit. It's heading in for service next week at airdrie dodge. Hopefully the service is good as the sales side. I'll try big 4 next time and will steer clear of crowfoot.

My Ride
    W204

Yeah whomever thinks $100 to patch a tire is 'normal' have basically gotten ripped off.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    99/07 Dakota

Im on my second Ram 1500. Bought both new. First time I learned some things after the fact that were shady as shit but nothing I could do about it. First truck was purchased at Kelowna Dodge. Learned my lesson and went into my second purchase more informed, also helped that one of my friends is a salesman in town (not at big 4) and helped me out a lot with my purchase. Just be informed and read read read. Thats my experience anyways.
    Last edited by Iceman_19; 10-03-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2