Quantcast
"Where is the police when you need one?" - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: "Where is the police when you need one?"

My Ride
    96 jrsc 'teg gsr

Default "Where is the police when you need one?"

Ever say that when you see a car speeding and swerving through the traffic? I do. All the time.

Around 7:15 am today I was driving west on McKnight blvd (between Metis and Barlow) on the very left lane when an S13 behind me decided to pass me and the car that was on my right shoulder by jumping three lanes to the right and then continued on to swerve through the traffic. Unfortunately, his attempt to showcase his car's power and his driving skills was cut short when a flashing red and blue lights appeared out of nowhere (I love it when police sneak up on people) and pulled him over.

If you are here, I hope you learned your lesson. I don't know how experienced of a driver you are, but there are other drivers out there that are inexperienced and unyielding. I'd hate to see that nice S13 wrapped around a pole and your name on the news.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Had a guy pass me on the shoulder of the QEII on the weekend. Lifted Red Dodge truck. Didn't catch the plate, and was towing a trailer, so I didn't think it was safe to dig out my phone to call him in. Hope that jackass got pulled over somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

i had the same happen, heading south on the 2 just south of high river, was pulling the trailer doing 110, tacoma flies by at like 130+ crests the hill, slams his brakes and comes over in front of me.... to late, ghost suburban parked on the sideroad on the other side already clocked him, the cop casually crossed the highway was a couple hundred feet back by the time he got moving, did like 120 and came over in front of me, as soon as he did i knew what he was doing, so i went over the the left lane, then the cop lit it up... and the rest was teh lolz

wish i had my dash cam in the truck.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride

A couple of years ago, I had some douche behind me in a huge red dodge on Glenmore (approaching Sarcee). It was rush hour, so traffic was backed up quite a ways. I am typically the nice driver that will allow room in front if someone signals that they want over, but Mr. Dodge had a huge problem with that and was honking his horn and freaking out in his truck every time (which only made me even MORE accommodating to my fellow commuters ). Mr. Dodge apparently never had a chance to get around me until we were on Sarcee and most of the traffic had diverted onto HWY 8. He then decided to make a point of swerving around, cutting me off, and then blowing black smoke right in front of me as he floored it. Problem was, this was in a construction zone at the time, and a cop was sitting right where the overpass-to-be was. He definitely got clocked going like 40 over in a construction zone.

Best. Karma. Ever.

It just feels so good when you see someone actually get tagged for being an asshat.