Quantcast
Sage Hill Crossing - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sage Hill Crossing

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by BigDL
    Boo to no frills if that is what is going in ther . I just hope sobeys is like the one in Evanston . I like how it is setup vs the one by harvest hills.
    I haven't been up there. Is it just a smaller version? The size they have to build it in nolan looks pretty small.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

sobeys in Evanston
    Didn't know there was one... Hmm interesting.
    Anyone know if they take safeway coupons?

When is the expected completion date for this shopping center? This will be good for property values in Sage Hill, Nolan Hill, Sherwood and Kincora.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by variable_x
    When is the expected completion date for this shopping center? This will be good for property values in Sage Hill, Nolan Hill, Sherwood and Kincora.
    Probably a far way away. Looks like only one other building besides walmart has started construction. The Sobeys nolan hill mall looks to be progressing well and the one at 144th I think is still just dirt.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Was on the WM website and it defaulted my store to Sage hill...

http://www.walmart.ca/en//en/walmart...ntre/1097/1097

My Ride
    21 CX5 GT Turbo

Originally posted by schocker

Probably a far way away. Looks like only one other building besides walmart has started construction. The Sobeys nolan hill mall looks to be progressing well and the one at 144th I think is still just dirt.
    Sobeys mall is planned to be open fall of this year

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by jwslam
    Was on the WM website and it defaulted my store to Sage hill...

http://www.walmart.ca/en//en/walmart...ntre/1097/1097
    My favorite part of sage hill crossing is how it buts up to kincora and the part close to me isn't even close to breaking ground

Sobeys mall is planned to be open fall of this year
    Good. Will be nice to have a store so close and also starbucks, gas station etc.

My Ride
    Evo, civic

^That! I can't wait for the gas station! The gf will go crazy with a starbucks so close tho

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by georgemagana
    ^That! I can't wait for the gas station! The gf will go crazy with a starbucks so close tho
    I have filled up at costco since I got a membership. If I motor, I can get there in under 3 mins and usually go before work in thr mornings. Only paid 79.4 for premium yesterday too, but I will use the petro can I think it is when costco is closed or busy which is basically all the time except at 7am

Starbucks will block all the parking anyways so no room to stop for coffee I think there is a state & main going also which will actually be nice to have food nearby.

My Ride
    vw gti

The one along 144ave is planned to be completed by Feb 2017 maybe they'll break ground sometime in the spring. I'm excited for Sage Hill Crossing! Probably won't have to really ever leave the community.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by luuluu
    The one along 144ave is planned to be completed by Feb 2017 maybe they'll break ground sometime in the spring. I'm excited for Sage Hill Crossing! Probably won't have to really ever leave the community.
    That should be good then so they are spaced a bit apart between the different projects. Will be nice though to have things nearby without driving to royal oak/beacon/creekside. The only thing is eventually sage hill crossing at its north most portion will connect to the road from my culdesac making it all busy so I have to be a nimby and maybe move before then

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

You can access 144ave from Symons Valley now...pretty handy.

Not sure when it opened up exactly (probably within last couple weeks) but I was driving home to Sage Hill on the weekend and found out haha.

Now friends who leave my house won't take 144ave just to find it blocked off and keep going until they hit Range Road and Balzac

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by rx7boi
    You can access 144ave from Symons Valley now...pretty handy.

Not sure when it opened up exactly (probably within last couple weeks) but I was driving home to Sage Hill on the weekend and found out haha.

Now friends who leave my house won't take 144ave just to find it blocked off and keep going until they hit Range Road and Balzac
    I think that open at like the end of november already. Was super annoying to run everyone down sage hill drive with its 30 kmh speed limit. Now my gym shortcut has return to being fast. Sage hill drive was closed for over 1 yr so everyone was using symons valley to 144 then they opened sage hill drive and closed symons valley rd. Some amazing planning.

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

I have filled up at costco since I got a membership. If I motor, I can get there in under 3 mins and usually go before work in thr mornings. Only paid 79.4 for premium yesterday too, but I will use the petro can I think it is when costco is closed or busy which is basically all the time except at 7am

Starbucks will block all the parking anyways so no room to stop for coffee I think there is a state & main going also which will actually be nice to have food nearby.
    I find it pretty good after 8:30. What bugs me is that old guy that walks around. He's a really nice guy but I kinda find it intrusive to come up behind me and open the gas cap.

JUST LET ME DO IT!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ67O96P8sc

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

FUCK I hate when that guy does that...

I was there one day with my GF and I'm like "man, I hope he doesn't do it this time" and not 10 seconds after I said that, he walks by and opens the gas cap

Maybe next time I will wait until he gets there and I won't open it just to keep him waiting and see what happens

My Ride
    Grimace

How slow are you guys, he has never opened mine even if I am the only person there. Are you the ones who take 10 minutes to fill up?

My Ride
    2009 Acura TSX tech

Anyone know when the Walmart will be open??

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

How slow are you guys, he has never opened mine even if I am the only person there. Are you the ones who take 10 minutes to fill up?
    i.e. one of those people who don't understand that you can clean windows WHILE the gas flows

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by jwslam

i.e. one of those people who don't understand that you can clean windows WHILE the gas flows
    The pull up, turn the car off. Rummage around looking for wallet. Get out, read the screen. Swipe my costco card ohhhhhh. Swipe credit card and enter pin. OK, lets decide which gas we want. Grab nozzle, oh I forgot to open the gas cap silly me. Open it. Begin pumping. Finish. Put back pump, leave gas cap open and get into car. Rummage around a bit then start the car and leave.

My Ride
    Grimace

Walmart is supposed to open Jan 29. Entrance will be those lights on shag that were recently installed.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast