Quantcast
Donald Trump, Mexcio - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Donald Trump, Mexcio

Default Donald Trump, Mexcio

Drug Lord Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán Escapes From Mexican High-Security Prison
    Comment Now Follow Comments

U.S. law-enforcement’s worst nightmare just came true: Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán Loera, the world’s most dangerous drug trafficker, escaped from a high-security Mexican prison, Mexico’s National Security Commission said Sunday.

The statement from the National Security Commission said that at 8:52 Saturday evening, surveillance cameras at the Altiplano federal prison saw Guzmán approaching a shower area in which prisoners also wash their belongings.

When Guzmán was not seen again for some time, officials checked his cell, found it empty, and issued an alert. National Security Commissioner Monte Alejandro Rubido said that Guzmán escaped through a 1,500-meter tunnel located near the shower area.

Altiplano is a maximum security prison in the state of Mexico, which borders Mexico City.

What does this have to do with Trump?

My Ride
    2011 Ralliart SB

Or us law enforcement? He escaped from mexican authorities.

Originally posted by colsankey
    Or us law enforcement? He escaped from mexican authorities.
    I thought the U.S. Was pushing for extradition because they felt Mexico couldn't contain him after his first escape. This proves that point to be true.

Still don't see the trump connection tho

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    2013 BMW 335i

also this Guzman fellow has been captured twice, the first time the Mexican authorities put him in another "High security" prison and he was able to break out. This was the reason why the US wanted to extradite him as they probably think Mexico is incapable of holding him.

Lastly there was a pretty big hole being dug and so it's likely Guzman paid off a bunch of prison guards to keep quiet. So again, probably not a good idea that they keep in Mexico on the account of everyone being bought off there.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by artieg30
    Lastly there was a pretty big hole being dug and so it's likely Guzman paid off a bunch of prison guards to keep quiet. So again, probably not a good idea that they keep in Mexico on the account of everyone being bought off there.
    There is a reason why law enforcement is always masked in Mexico.

Once they know who you are, your family members are going to die a gruesome death.

My Ride
    Ford

Donald Trump tells TMZ he is contacting the FBI to investigate threats just made by a man claiming to be the son of escaped Mexican drug lord El Chapo.
    Trump is reacting to a tweet reportedly made by El Chapo's son, in which he blasts Trump for saying El Chapo is "everything that's wrong with Mexico."
    The tweet was written in Spanish, with the rough English translation, "Keep f***ing around and I'm gonna make you swallow your bitch words you f***ing whitey milks***tter (that's a homophobic slur)."
    Trump tells TMZ he's not backing down, saying, "I'm fighting for much more than myself. I'm fighting for the future of our country which is being overrun by criminals." He adds, "You can't be intimidated. It's too important."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3fozzY9sc
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi