Quantcast
Toma's come join me in hating Harper extravaganza - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toma's come join me in hating Harper extravaganza

Originally posted by Toma
    Not my, or your business. Sorry. Its a democraticaly decided issue. Harper has no right to decide whats fair.

Just another power grab, proof of his wanna be dictator status, and exposes you dictator supporters.
    You pay taxes? Then yes it's your business. Public workers are beholden to the tax payers like it or not. This is just ridiculous. 15 days of sick leave you can bank per year ontop of the already hilariously generous vacation and the fact they are all unionized? No wonder everything costs so much damn money. The public servants are raiding the coffers.

PS: Can a mod have a chat with Toma about all these double posts? Kid has ADD or something.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

And if Unios werent doing it, you think private sector would even be close in pay and benefits?

hahahahah
    edit - so uhhhhh, your reference to Richard Branson then....we can assume his shit is Unionized? Because if not, you defeated your own argument before you even made it by evidencing that the private sector can do just fine.

original comment- I make more in the private sector and have more freedom/vacation/everything else than I did in Government. I was 12 years in so that was Union utopia with 4 weeks vacation, EDO's every second Monday, 2 weeks sick time, Cadillac benefits plan and 100% matched pension.

I'm much better taken care of in the private sector than before. But that's impossible so am I lying? Must be?
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 08-10-2015 at 02:37 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by mazdavirgin

You pay taxes? Then yes it's your business. Public workers are beholden to the tax payers like it or not. This is just ridiculous. 15 days of sick leave you can bank per year ontop of the already hilariously generous vacation and the fact they are all unionized? No wonder everything costs so much damn money. The public servants are raiding the coffers.

PS: Can a mod have a chat with Toma about all these double posts? Kid has ADD or something.
    Sorry buddy, paying your taxes does not entitle you to fuck with democracy, the Charter, Declaration, and stick your nose in others business etc. It only entitles you to live and enjoy the benefits of living within Canada.

And your whole argument lies on the erroneous presupposition that if these rights didnt exist, the government would give you a kickback on personal income tax, rather than waste it elsewhere, more corporate welfare etc.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

JRDC00LUDE stop being a liar!
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    JRDC00LUDE stop being a liar!
    I can't help it, it's my conservative nature.

(I'm actually not even really that conservative in my leanings)

I only commented due to the absurdity of such a blanket statement. Unions had a huge role in developing workers rights, of course. Some are still valuable and valid today, some are not. I'm just not drinking the "Union way or the highway" kool-aid. The only reason private sector will pay well or provide security and work balance, etc. is because a Union did it first? This isn't 1845.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 08-10-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    You Crazy

I make more in the private sector and have more freedom/vacation/everything else than I did in Government. I was 12 years in so that was Union utopia with 4 weeks vacation, EDO's every second Monday, 2 weeks sick time, Cadillac benefits plan and 100% matched pension.

I'm much better taken care of in the private sector than before. But that's impossible so am I lying? Must be?
    Who said impossible, on a small scale? You are being blatantly morally dishonest.

The same holds true for me, my "real Job" is unmatchable by any Union that I am aware of. Nothing seems to beat subcontracting services to the Government. ;-)

But if you are suggesting that this applies, or even CAN apply to the majority of workers, yes, you are a liar.

My Ride

Who said impossible, on a small scale? You are being blatantly morally dishonest.

The same holds true for me, my "real Job" is unmatchable by any Union that I am aware of. Nothing seems to beat subcontracting services to the Government. ;-)

But if you are suggesting that this applies, or even CAN apply to the majority of workers, yes, you are a liar.
    You are being blatantly dishonest by making such a blanket statement. Unless of course the MAJORITY of the working public in this country who are doing well are Unionized. Is that the case? I don't know, but I sincerely doubt it.

I can say with absolute certainty that WELL under 10% of the people I know and am friends with are in a Unionized job and, while I am doing just fine, most of those poor non-Union people are doing better than I am. How is that FACT, that the MAJORITY OF WORKERS I know are doing great without a Union, morally dishonest?

Is it an anecdotal sample? Sure, but it's still a fact. I don't understand how someone can get their blinders on so tightly that they lose the capacity to see that not everything is black & white and wrapped up in the tiny little package they hold onto so dearly.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 08-10-2015 at 02:54 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    You Crazy

And I cant understand how an otherwise educated, smart young fella can espouse the blanket statement that "Unions are Terrible, and are no longer needed."

Then proceed to grasp onto the "I'm a taxpayer " argument as to why he is entitled to dictate terms to Unions, or other workers.

My Ride

And I cant understand how an otherwise educated, smart young fella can espouse the blanket statement that "Unions are Terrible, and are no longer needed."

Then proceed to grasp onto the "I'm a taxpayer " argument as to why he is entitled to dictate terms to Unions, or other workers.
    I believe you're speaking of mazda and I would agree. I'm not pro Union by any stretch but I am very aware of their former usefulness, a lot of good was done. I personally feel those days are done for the majority of them and that the number of harmful Unions outweighs the number of necessary ones.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    You Crazy

"Collective Bargaining"

Lets add "child labour" to the list
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    You Crazy

My Ride
    You Crazy

Huh....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    Trucks

Doesn't exist in the US where unions were pioneered.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by Darell_n

Doesn't exist in the US where unions were pioneered.
    Sure it does.

Originally posted by FraserB
    Instead of posting why Harper is so bad, why don't you post (with references and verified facts) how the Liberals or NDP would do a better job of creating jobs, protecting the country and managing the economy both domestically and abroad?
    FraserB, I knew you were a fellow with an appreciation for deflection.

At this point, I could honestly say "Toma would do a better job than Harper" while keeping a straight face.

My Ride
    You Crazy

My Ride
    2012 Camaro SS

Instead of posting why Harper is so bad, why don't you post (with references and verified facts) how the Liberals or NDP would do a better job of creating jobs, protecting the country and managing the economy both domestically and abroad?
    I have asked this question to many left supporters and I have a hard time getting a straight answer.

Harper may not be perfect but he has done a lot of good for this country. For example.
    http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2010/01...per-government

He is also the only candidate that supports the west. The other two candidates have pretty much came out and said they want to shutdown alberta which goes perfectly with what Notley wants to do to Alberta.

Like I said Harper might not be perfect and he is not, however out of the three he is still the best choice.
    2012 Camaro 2SS Black
    Mods:
    Pedders XA Coilovers, Pfadt Sway bars
    Forgestar F14 22x9.5 and 22x10.5, Falken 452 Tires 255/30/22 and 295/25/22
    Pioneer Stage 4 Sub, Pioneer Stage 4 Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x3
    Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by FitterMike

I have asked this question to many left supporters and I have a hard time getting a straight answer.

Harper may not be perfect but he has done a lot of good for this country. For example.
    http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2010/01...per-government

He is also the only candidate that supports the west. The other two candidates have pretty much came out and said they want to shutdown alberta which goes perfectly with what Notley wants to do to Alberta.

Like I said Harper might not be perfect and he is not, however out of the three he is still the best choice.
    References?

Cause you are on crack. lol.

See, the info is out there, and you dum dums refuse to open your eyes to ACTUAL data and information outside your faith and religion./.... so you keep spewing the same lies, over and over and over.

So why the fuck would a reasonable human waste his other time with your indoctrination?

EVERYTHING you said above is wrong....

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Trudeau plans to grow the economy from the heart out!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast