Quantcast
Create a Toma "Anti Harper" thread - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Create a Toma "Anti Harper" thread

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Default Create a Toma "Anti Harper" thread

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 10:54 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

It's already been requested
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/393472/li...-the-election/

Shit, how about we just ask him to compile his thoughts for longer than 10 minutes and put his thoughts in ONE FUCKING POST, I opened one thread where the first two posts were his back to back WTF

*Edit*
    Looks like someone merged his crazy into one thread
    I'm doubtful it'll contain it but a step in the right direction
    Last edited by rx7_turbo2; 08-14-2015 at 04:42 PM.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

A step in the right direction, I'm happy about this development.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Does this mean that the rest of the forums posters can get branded by their political allegiance? Could we tie the ignore list into the political brand?

What an awful idea.

Does this mean that the rest of the forums posters can get branded by their political allegiance? Could we tie the ignore list into the political brand?

What an awful idea.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

^ I think you're missing the point. Has nothing to do with political choices. It's about new thread after new thread of bullshit. Combining it into one rather than having continuous bullshit posted

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 01:57 PM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Hatred

So nice to see Toma is back to posting shit thread after shit thread again.
    -U

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

The mods have merged his government threads together.

Toma, I'm sorry, but I'm done. I've been swamped all week dealing with complaints from members, complaints from you, mods asking about merging threads, and just trying to keep the forums running without everyone pissed off and leaving because of your behavior here. I have better things to do with my time than to be consumed by work as a result of your actions.

I've been more than fair to you, and frankly, I'm tired. Consider this your final warning. Please keep your posts in the appropriate thread, there is no need to post thread after thread of the same topic. Break the rules again, and you're gone.

There is no conspiracy to silence you, but you can't make the forums a toxic place for others to visit because you have an agenda. We get it. You're not a Harper fan. You're not a Conservative fan. You want everyone to vote NDP. You don't need 30 threads of fractured thoughts and articles with fuzzy logic to accomplish that.

Please follow the rules here. Last chance.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Straw that broke the camels back...
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Toma has always been Toma, and that's fine. Something's changed over the past year and a bit though. I don't know if he's dealing with shit personally, or maybe he's just really interested in how far he can push it. I do believe he's been given FAR more freedom here on Beyond than another lesser known member may have been given if they exhibited similar behaviour. That's probably a respect thing, he's a long time member, he's been a major part of the car community for a very long time. However that respect is a two way street, and his behaviour over the last little while has been incredibly disrespectful to this forum, its members and moderators. It's sad it's come to this ultimatum but after the incident with him deleting other members posts without cause or permission and his recent behaviour I don't see that there was any other option. The fact he's been given one last chance and not just outright banned is another sign of respect, let's hope it's reciprocated.
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Originally posted by rage2
    The mods have merged his government threads together.

Toma, I'm sorry, but I'm done. I've been swamped all week dealing with complaints from members, complaints from you, mods asking about merging threads, and just trying to keep the forums running without everyone pissed off and leaving because of your behavior here. I have better things to do with my time than to be consumed by work as a result of your actions.

I've been more than fair to you, and frankly, I'm tired. Consider this your final warning. Please keep your posts in the appropriate thread, there is no need to post thread after thread of the same topic. Break the rules again, and you're gone.

There is no conspiracy to silence you, but you can't make the forums a toxic place for others to visit because you have an agenda. We get it. You're not a Harper fan. You're not a Conservative fan. You want everyone to vote NDP. You don't need 30 threads of fractured thoughts and articles with fuzzy logic to accomplish that.

Please follow the rules here. Last chance.
    Finally

My Ride
    You Crazy

lol.

so cute.

the whaaaa baby's dont like news stories, opinion pieces, stats etc brought to attention? ohhh noooz.

There is a definite agenda to quiet my opinion on polotics in a political section.

Almost every single thing I post, or news story I present, is met with a personal attack or 2, and you're worried about "them leaving?"

Cute.

I post up somethjng political, in a political section, and the mods have it moved within minutes. Some anonymous douchebag creates an entire post suggesting I'm a murderer, and your reply is "if you can dish it, you can take it?" or some shit?

Really? That's your perception? That's the same thing to you?

I can't see which of the forum rules I broke, but you constantly let slide when 1, 2,5,6, and 9 are broken within almost every thread I offer opinion, fact, or post a news story thay you, or the whaaaa croud dont like. Of course, you may perceive I am breaking 9, being annoying lol.

So yeah, don't sit there and pretend like you are being fair and balanced in some way lol. Not even close.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Rule 0.5 in any situation: Try not to piss off the folks in charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

It's a car forum. Not a political forum

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

lol.

so cute.

the whaaaa baby's dont like news stories, opinion pieces, stats etc brought to attention? ohhh noooz.

There is a definite agenda to quiet my opinion on polotics in a political section.

Almost every single thing I post, or news story I present, is met with a personal attack or 2, and you're worried about "them leaving?"

Cute.

I post up somethjng political, in a political section, and the mods have it moved within minutes. Some anonymous douchebag creates an entire post suggesting I'm a murderer, and your reply is "if you can dish it, you can take it?" or some shit?

Really? That's your perception? That's the same thing to you?

I can't see which of the forum rules I broke, but you constantly let slide when 1, 2,5,6, and 9 are broken within almost every thread I offer opinion, fact, or post a news story thay you, or the whaaaa croud dont like. Of course, you may perceive I am breaking 9, being annoying lol.

So yeah, don't sit there and pretend like you are being fair and balanced in some way lol. Not even close.
    Deleting your threads would be quieting your opinion on politics. None of your threads have been deleted. ZERO. One was closed because it was a repost.

Meanwhile, you complaining to me about your murder thread which was deleted immediately by me as soon as I saw it. I even explained to you why his thread was being deleted in PM, yet you completely ignore what I wrote and question when you wrote a thread attacking another member. That wasn't even the point. See for yourself.

So fucking cute. Don't even sit there and pretend I'm not trying to help you out here. Fact is, you're fucking up this whole place for everyone here. What rule did you break? Yup, I'm going there with #9.

9. Don't be annoying, respect your fellow members. Annoying everyone is enough of a reason to get yourself banned.
    You're being annoying. Full stop.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

I gotta say, whether I agree or not I enjoy your view on politics Toma but you have to be able to see you're going way overboard with spamming the fuck out of your opinions.

You've been asked many time, by myself and others, to provide some substance to your argument but you don't anymore. You just spew reposts of links and mostly ignore it. I don't think anyone wants to "silence your opinion", they just want you to revert back to actually substantiating it and discussing it. Whenever you're point of view is challenged ore rebutted you ignore it, usually tell the person they're dumb in one form or another, and then make a new thread with another reposted link.

That isn't discussion.

Personally, I think it would be a loss to not hear your viewpoints on a few things but the relentless and mindless Harper/Conservative bash-a-thon is getting old. A year or so ago you'd write insightful opinions of why you believed things were wrong, how about go back to that kind of posting instead of the spam?
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 09-03-2015 at 09:26 AM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    You Crazy

As long as the pretense is gone, we are all good.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

He does the same thing on Facebook. It's gotten so bad that he doesn't even get a single like for any of the stuff he posts. Zero. His friends have already silenced him on there by clicking unfollow.

It's quite sad, I used to have great conversations with him. But I have no clue what happened over the last couple of years.

Toma's posts remind me of that crazy old guy outside of Bow Valley Square that just yells at you as you walk by.

Milan Papez, and his son.
    Last edited by vengie; 09-03-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast