Quantcast
Another machete attack Germany 07/24/2016 - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11

Thread: Another machete attack Germany 07/24/2016

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Pretty sure Toma was ultimately banned for doing what he was warned to stop doing - essentially spamming the shit out of his opinions with thread after thread after....he snapped a fairly long leash. Harper-phobia drove him nuts.

I'm not overly surprised at InRich's banning, he's got the diplomacy of a sledgehammer. Lack of tact and certain opinions aside, his underlying broader points aren't completely wrong and he's not just a blind racist though.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 08-08-2016 at 05:21 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Just like Toma, some of what he's saying makes complete sense but he lacks the awareness or tact to share that opinion in a way that isn't shoving it down peoples throats.

Now who will be the over the top annoying poster in the politics sub-forum?

We seem to fly through them these days

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I'm not overly surprised at InRich's banning, he's got the diplomacy of a sledgehammer. Lack of tact and certain opinions aside, his underlying broader points aren't completely wrong and he's not just a blind racist though.
    If Rich had chosen his words more carefully and toned down the deliberately derogatory comments he probably would've dodged a ban.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Silverado

Originally posted by Silviawannab

You guys, because you still feel you need to bring him up, and tell lies and slander him.

No on topic discussion was removed by him. Unless it was racist, off topic, over the top personal insults, there is no way he would remove it. Only very clear, and habitual abuse of rules was removed, and he estimates maybe 10 in 10 years.

Your constant attempt to smear him over it is a clear example of your character, not his.

Ok, that was pretty funny. "How dare you besmirch his honour"

On the 6th Rich predicted another attack within 5 days, I've been paying attention and sure hope he's wrong, couple more days to go.
    Last edited by rx7_turbo2; 08-09-2016 at 08:44 AM.
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by zhao
    [B]

IMO organized and mass religion as a rule is not tolerant, and it's positive teachings are often ignored in favor of all the negative aspects. It's not dissimilar to mob/group mentalities, and I see parallels with the saying: A person is smart, people are stupid.

Most religions claim they preach tolerance, but it seems like that is more of a facade in the real world than a reality. Religion also loves strangling free thought and education, and that is the building blocks for tolerance. How can you promote tolerance or be tolerant of others when you know nothing about them? Hate is breed by ignorance, and the most uneducated ignorant filled shitholes on this planet are also the ones that you are most likely to get killed for some abstract thought that doesn't conform to the religious norm. Go be a flaming homosexual in Iran, or pakistan, or saudi arabia, and see what happens to you. Tolerant my ass.

Go be a flaming homosexual in Iran, or pakistan, or saudi arabia, and see what happens to you. Tolerant my ass.
    Never mind homosexuality, as just being a female in there archaic mindset is subversion. Don't give me any thumbs up Christians, as your man made bilabial god says the same thing.

So Rich was banned for "racial slurs"? Whatever happened to free speech? Above and beyond that, despite the bleeding hearts akin to BigMass on the matter, the likes of my position ( and others), insult many others. That is, until their ignorant perception of reality makes them, and their kids a slave.

I'm not even infallible to what I suggest. I was so pissed off with the PC's that I thought about voting NDP (then I gave my head a shake.

They are all liars that only have their best interest in mind, and NOT in the interest of working Albertans who have to work 65 years for a peasant income, and many working Albertans can't afford certain healthcare.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Originally posted by Seth1968

So Rich was banned for "racial slurs"? Whatever happened to free speech? Above and beyond that, despite the bleeding hearts akin to BigMass on the matter, the likes of my position ( and others), insult many others. That is, until their ignorant perception of reality makes them, and their kids a slave.
    You are at liberty to take your free speech elsewhere.

Or did you forget that you're a guest here?

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by Seth1968

So Rich was banned for "racial slurs"? Whatever happened to free speech?

I direct you to the General Forum Rules....

General Forum Rules
    Personal Attacks will not be tolerated but these should not to be confused with negative comments/reviews
    No racist, sexist, hateful, threatening, obscene, or otherwise rude remarks
    Posting is a privilege, and not your right.
    "Vigilante Moderating" will not be tolerated
    Replying to offensive/flammatory posts makes you just as guilty
    If you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, don't post
    Do not cross-post threads. One thread is enough
    The "Ask Leo" forum is mostly unmoderated. Offensive content may be found in there, read at your own risk.
    Don't be annoying, respect your fellow members. Annoying everyone is enough of a reason to get yourself banned.
    Discussion of piracy, and other illegal activities will not be tolerated
    Soliciting business is prohibited without approval to do so
    Active Ad Blocking Software is prohibited
    Non-automotive attachments may be deleted without warning
    ...@therealarifjina...

Originally posted by EK 2.0

I direct you to the General Forum Rules....

Too bad that such free speech is inhibited on all levels.

Anyone who inhibits free speech, is against the fundamental meaning of a Democracy.

But then again, the average brainwashed person thinks that we live in Democracy.

Seems like Toma got way more changes to stop being stupid than InRich... Toma was consistent with posting stuff that was as bad if not worse for years.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by rx7boi

You are at liberty to take your free speech elsewhere.

Or did you forget that you're a guest here?
    Sure, but as 780tuners demonstrated, if you crack down on the moderating, ESPECIALLY if it is biased towards any sort of leaning (I'm not even necessarily referring to politically or socially in a sense), you can quickly ostracize a large portion of your user base and they stop coming here.

Beyond has always had a very laissez faire attitude towards moderating and people expressing their opinions. I didn't see inrich going "die you filthy blah blah blah scum". Sure, words like raghead aren't nice, but it wasn't even pointed at users on this site, and it is an insult, just like all insults. I think people that wear fedoras are complete frigging retards, but I doubt that opinion is going to get me kicked off of here even though it probably is narrowly directed hate at bronies and white knights

The amount of crap thrown at Christians and Catholics, and sometimes veiled anti-semitism is also hilarious, but nobody is getting up in arms about that.

As also mentioned, Toma got away with completely DEPLORABLE, directed attacks at members for years.

If they are going to be restrictive in what is posted, at least be consistent. It's their sandbox, their rules, and hey, if they gave inrich a headsup and told him to cool his jets and he didn't, then I guess it is on him

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11