Quantcast
Trump or Clinton? - Page 39 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
398. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

186 46.73%
  • Trump

212 53.27%
Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 38 39 40 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump or Clinton?

Originally posted by BigMass
    So Clinton used Gmail to send goatse.cx links and Happy Birthdays to a few people and mistakenly also used it for random government business that hurt no one. Not for planning ISIS attacks, hiding the existence of UFOs, top secret Area 51 blueprints, DARPA technology, sending espionage information to Putin etc. Just random shit. After working for 40 years you're gonna slip up to some extent and those slip ups will be brought out in the open due to the transparency of government compared to private business (I'd love to be reading Trumps private emails lol). And if that is the biggest slip up she's had after all this time, I'd consider her basically the Mother Theresa of politics. All of the efforts of Russia and Wikileaks to find anything they can on Hillary to sway this election and stick it to her, and this is the best they could come up with? LMAO. ok there. If you think this is going to make any logical and reasonable person SWITCH their vote from Hillary to a complete lunatic that thinks climate change is a made up conspiracy theory by the Chinese, that wants to repeal Roe vs Wade after 30 years, wants to defund Planned Parenthood, and a vice president that thinks evolution is a lie perpetrated by Satan and that the LGBT community is a sign of the apocalypse and should be strung up. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

You're also giving the electorate FAR to much credit. Most don't have a clue where either candidates stand on the issues you mentioned. Deplorable v Deceitful, that's what it's coming down to. I was sitting in the airport in Minneapolis with two coworkers, both had said they're supporting Clinton all week during our many discussions, when the "breaking news" rolled across CNN they both said "that's it I'm out, I'm voting Trump". So if you think these stories won't change people's votes you're absolutely wrong.

That said I still think Hillary wins.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Attached Images Attached Images  

....and that the LGBT community is a sign of the apocalypse and should be strung up. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
    What I don't really understand is if you talk to some republican supporters they have nothing wrong with the LGBT community and even claim to support them. However the Republican Party as a whole (it's even stated plain and clear on their website) actively supports discrimination against the community. You can't support them AND vote republican in my opinion, that doesn't make any sense....

Didn't you read the emails? Hillary doesn't give a crap about the lgbt community.

And Trump is destroying the Republican party. He's not part of their system.

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
    I was sitting in the airport in Minneapolis with two coworkers, both had said they're supporting Clinton all week during our many discussions, when the "breaking news" rolled across CNN they both said "that's it I'm out, I'm voting Trump".
    lol that's just honestly so ridiculous that I'm having a tough time wrapping my brain around it. They had reasons to vote for Hillary over Trump which magically disappeared because Comey wrote a letter to congress that says nothing and provides zero facts apart from saying that they are going to look into something that may or may not have any relevance or importance to a previous investigation in which they also found nothing. No revelation, no new information, no new emails, nothing from Hillary, nothing new at all. That's it lol. But I understand your point. The scariest part about this election is not Trump, but the wave of stupidity plaguing the US and the massive divide being created across the country that really has no immediate resolution.

My Ride
    something green

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

That said I still think Hillary wins.
    Then She can pardon Herself !
    Too loud for Aspen

I have extended family in the US. Texas, Arizona, Florida, Nevada They have not heard anyone in their day to day lives wanting to vote for Clinton. They say everything they hear is Trump.

Strange disconnect at ground level from what they see in news and polls.

Agreed, most of my family lives in the USA, and it's the same thing, all Trump, and few Clinton in terms of everywhere they go and what they are hearing.

Heh, Clinton's VP had a rally 2 days ago in Florida. Exactly 30 people showed up. Trump had one nearby where 20,000 showed up and they had to turn over 3000 away due to the venue being full.

It is a strange disconnect between what the polls say and what everybody I know - some of whom HATE, and I mean really hate Trump - are saying...

Originally posted by Gestalt
    I have extended family in the US. Texas, Arizona, Florida, Nevada They have not heard anyone in their day to day lives wanting to vote for Clinton. They say everything they hear is Trump.

Strange disconnect at ground level from what they see in news and polls.
    Then your family is completely out of touch with reality. I live in the SW USA and IME there is by far way more support for Clinton than Trump.

My Ride
    Ford F150

I have family from Washington to Arizona, all pro trump. They claim everyone in their areas hates Hillary. In reality, the only pro-Hillary talk I've seen in my life is in the US media.

Don't blame trump for poking fun at election results. Just need a few recounts and hanging chad issues again, amiright?
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

I have family that is pro-Trumo also (my parents and siblings, for example), but I wouldn't use that to claim most Americans favor Trump.

Let's face it, the only people who support Trump are wealthy white business people. Sure you might know that demographic, but that's not middle America.

Hillary is yet another corporate shill. With that said, she's a political genius that I despise. Also, she didn't ride on Bill's "coattails". FFS, Bill wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it wasn't for Hillary. Further to that, she played him all along to fulfill her endgame.

Originally posted by FixedGear

Let's face it, the only people who support Trump are wealthy white business people.
    don't forget the poor white people suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by Gman.45
    Agreed, most of my family lives in the USA, and it's the same thing, all Trump, and few Clinton in terms of everywhere they go and what they are hearing.

Heh, Clinton's VP had a rally 2 days ago in Florida. Exactly 30 people showed up. Trump had one nearby where 20,000 showed up and they had to turn over 3000 away due to the venue being full.

It is a strange disconnect between what the polls say and what everybody I know - some of whom HATE, and I mean really hate Trump - are saying...
    Recent polls showing its getting close to 50/50 again. Seems trump has gained quite a bit of ground in the last week and a half.

The scandals and email leaks are starting to hurt Clinton and the FBI re-examining her case isn't helping either

lol that's just honestly so ridiculous that I'm having a tough time wrapping my brain around it. They had reasons to vote for Hillary over Trump which magically disappeared because Comey wrote a letter to congress that says nothing and provides zero facts apart from saying that they are going to look into something that may or may not have any relevance or importance to a previous investigation in which they also found nothing. No revelation, no new information, no new emails, nothing from Hillary, nothing new at all. That's it lol. But I understand your point. The scariest part about this election is not Trump, but the wave of stupidity plaguing the US and the massive divide being created across the country that really has no immediate resolution.
    I know, you've continually struggled with it. Here's the part you're not getting, they're reason for voting Hillary is that she's not Trump, whom they see as the greater of two evils. You have a personal laundry list of reasons you love Hillary, that's cool, but I think you have to accept the fact most people support her because they think Trump is scarier not because of any great accomplishments she's had. My coworkers fall into this category, they're on this balancing point where they despise both candidates so equally that things like this FBI story tip them to one side or another. For the record these are not "stupid" individuals, both highly educated and trained in their field.
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Stockholm Syndrome
    Hi BigMass.

I often agree to your points on various and previous matters. When I do not, I at least try to understand them.

But, IMO on the this particular issue, you're suffering from the same ailment that you condemn.

My Ride
    NC1

Trump has 11.X million likes on FB vs 7.X for Hilary. That's basically 50% more.

Does that mean anything?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Vin Diesel has 100 million on Facebook. Obama has 78 million on Twitter. The Beebs kills it on social media.

What you figure Max, Groot for Prez?
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    NC1

lol The Rock for Prez. Easy choice!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Walking Tall 100%
    Ultracrepidarian