Quantcast
stunting ticket - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: stunting ticket

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

Default stunting ticket

hi...some guy called the cops on me the other day because he saw me do a donut..he was pretty far away and it was dark so i doubt he saw my tires spinning if that matters..i heard that i will get a stunting ticket sent to my house...is this true? and if so can i fight it?

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

i dont think they can do that man ......the cop would have to of been there to witness it

its a registered owners ticket. no points.
    But I know of someone who got a registered owners ticket. Don't know what happened though....

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
    i dont think they can do that man ......the cop would have to of been there to witness it
    thats what i thought too..r u sure man? cant i just say i was turning around?doesnt he need proof?

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

Originally posted by redline_13000

thats what i thought too..r u sure man? cant i just say i was turning around?doesnt he need proof?
    im not 100 percent sure
    but it would be pretty dumb if that was the way it worked because you could just get people in shit where ever you went.

anyone care to clarify the subject ???

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

i remember once my friend was driving kinda fast nad some old lady saw him , wrote down his license plate, and called the cops.. and few weeks later he got a ticket in his mail for speedin.. i think he fought that and won.. ithink

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by buh_buh
    its a registered owners ticket. no points.
    But I know of someone who got a registered owners ticket. Don't know what happened though....
    hehe some guy reported my wife driving Kenny's car at excess speeds in Edmonton on the highway. $220 ticket to the registered owner (Kenny). Paid it, no points or demerits, end of story.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Originally posted by rage2

hehe some guy reported my wife driving Kenny's car at excess speeds in Edmonton on the highway. $220 ticket to the registered owner (Kenny). Paid it, no points or demerits, end of story.
    Thats a crock of shit that people can do that!! ....Im sure there are advantages to it .......shouldnt they be really easy to fight?? I wonder how many people do this, just tell the cops that they saw some guy speeding ........What if i just didnt like someone, and knew there lisence plate #, I could just say I saw him Speeding, and then he would have to pay the Ticket?!?!?, Thats How could he fight that though?? would having proof u wernt there at the Time of the Incedent work??

My Ride
    changes daily :D

i think that's total crap...it isn't fair because it's someone's words against another person's. but to an extent, it's a good way to get speeders caught when there isn't cops around to see it....hey benny, we should get together and sit along mount mckenzie drive and take down liscence plates...i betcha in 1 hours time we would have like 50 liscence plate numbers...

My Ride
    BMW E70

Thats how I got my improper passing ticket. I supposedly passed a minivan on a double solid line on my way back from Vancouver. The called the RCMP and I got pulled over. I eventually fought that ticket and won So, you can pretty much call anyone's plate in and get them in shit, thats so dumb

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

If I fought it, I would've won. But I have to go to Edmonton... my time is worth more than $220.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    BMW E70

I used Pointts. It was pretty expensive, but I guess it was worth it in the end.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Poiints would've charged more than $220 to fight that ticket (which won't give you any demerits or record anyways). It was cheapest to just pay it.

My Ride
    BMW E70

Yup. They told me they usually charge the face value of the ticket. On top of that you have to pay the fine. Since your wifes ticket carried no demerits just paying it was probably the best thing to do.

Default Re: stunting ticket

Originally posted by redline_13000
    hi...some guy called the cops on me the other day because he saw me do a donut..he was pretty far away and it was dark so i doubt he saw my tires spinning if that matters..i heard that i will get a stunting ticket sent to my house...is this true? and if so can i fight it?
    find the guy who rat on you and do a donut by his car, and then phone the cops telling them the guy was doing donuts. give him a ticket

other then that. for sure you can fight it.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Alot of stuff pointts does you can do yourself, but in very serious circumstances, like suspensions and bad stuff like that, it is best to give them a shout.
    Travel

This is an outrage! This is suddenly putting the law into the hands of every retard that drives! When they call the cops, why not go ahead and say the person was also a communist, terrorist and a witch!!!

on the other hand..... there's a lot of people I would have liked to call the popo on from what I've seen them do on the road, but not for something gay like a donut or double solid line change, for someone driving who's obviously drunk or for extremely aggressive/dangerous driving.
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."