Quantcast
West Bragg bike trail barbed wire "incident"? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: West Bragg bike trail barbed wire "incident"?

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

What does his car have to do with anything? haha

Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What does his car have to do with anything? haha
    Because its fast.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Theres something wrong with this guy. He was on the FB group and kept saying to everyone he has the fastest Audi, and when someone sets up a race with him, he always had excuses why he couldn't race and thats why he was laughed/hated on and now he always brings it up. So funny. But to be biking into barbed wire @ 50km/hr, wouldn't his head be gone? How did he survive it and how did his wounds heal up so fast?
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Quote Originally Posted by dj_rice View Post
    Theres something wrong with this guy. He was on the FB group and kept saying to everyone he has the fastest Audi, and when someone sets up a race with him, he always had excuses why he couldn't race and thats why he was laughed/hated on and now he always brings it up. So funny. But to be biking into barbed wire @ 50km/hr, wouldn't his head be gone? How did he survive it and how did his wounds heal up so fast?
    He said he's a "fast healer". If this was really barbed wire, his neck/jaw would be sliced up pretty good from the barbs. Everything scream troll to me especially asking for 8k to pay for rent and food for his family when he's only off work for a few days because of this injury. That's like 2-3 months pay working minimum wage. Biking with a stranger he just met a few days ago and doesn't know his name or phone number and buddy doesn't even call him back to see if he's ok.......yeah sure......

What scares me is he is obviously sociopathic to a certain extent. How much would it take to push him to do something stupid like actually string a line of barbed wire across the trail just to "prove" it was true.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by botox View Post
    He said he's a "fast healer". If this was really barbed wire, his neck/jaw would be sliced up pretty good from the barbs. Everything scream troll to me especially asking for 8k to pay for rent and food for his family when he's only off work for a few days because of this injury. That's like 2-3 months pay working minimum wage. Biking with a stranger he just met a few days ago and doesn't know his name or phone number and buddy doesn't even call him back to see if he's ok.......yeah sure......

I always make friends at gas stations too!
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Who trail rides with their neck extended and head up to get cut that low? It might make sense in a downhill stance I suppose but you'd have to be pointing down on a pretty decent pitch to get caught that low I'd think.

My buddy is around 6'4" and used to have a little Triumph convertible, he passed out on the highway (we were young, no judgey) and went under a barbed wire fence where the wire came over the windshield and into his neck. For one, it was a miracle he didn't cut his head off, the speed must have come down a lot by the time he drifted under the fence. For two, his scars are WAY different and most certainly not in a clean straight line across his collarbone.

They are much higher, close to the underside of the jaw and there's some nifty looking star shaped ones on either side!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Self-proclaimed fast healer

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...raud-1.4216322

Calgary man who claims neck was sliced by barbed wire on mountain biking trail charged with fraud
    Doubts were raised about Stelianos Psaroudakis' account of incident and subsequent appeal for donations

RCMP have issued an arrest warrant for the Calgary man who claimed his neck was sliced by barbed wire on a popular mountain biking trail west of the city and then asked for donations online.

Cochrane RCMP said Friday they have charged Stelianos Psaroudakis, 37, with fraud under $5,000 and public mischief after investigating his claims in the West Bragg Creek area.

"The allegations raised by this complaint caused a lot of concern to the cycling community and Bragg Creek residents," Insp. Lauren Weare said in a release.

"We understand the public concern raised by Mr. Psaroudakis' claim as well as his attempts to solicit money online."

Psaroudakis filed a police report about the alleged incident, spoke to reporters about it, and posted numerous photos online of injuries he claimed he had suffered.

He had asked for $8,000 in donations through GoFundMe, a popular crowdfunding website, but the campaign was later suspended after the company received complaints.

Many in the local mountain biking community had raised questions about Psaroudakis' story, noting details that didn't seem to add up and police said Friday they now believe the events he described never took place.

His crowdfunding campaign had received more than $800 in donations toward its $8,000 goal before being suspended and a GoFundMe spokeperson said the money has been frozen pending an investigation.

Earlier this month, Psaroudakis told CBC News he was out for a ride on the trails in the West Bragg Creek Provincial Recreation Area — about 40 kilometres west of Calgary — around 8 p.m. on July 5.

He claimed he was on his way down a hill, standing on his pedals, when was knocked off his bike by the barbed wire, which he said was strung between two trees.

He said his neck was sliced from side to side, more than half a centimetre deep in places, and he suffered a bruise on his back and laceration on his liver from the fall.

He displayed injuries on his neck and back to CBC News and other news organizations to back up his claims.

Psaroudakis said a friend he was riding with at the time helped him take down the wire before driving him to hospital in Calgary.

He said they left his bike on the trail and when they returned the next day to retrieve it, the bike was gone.

Not the 1st crowdfunding campaign

As part of the GoFundMe campaign, Psaroudakis said he wanted ot raise $8,000 to buy a new bike, pay for his related bills and buy automated trail cameras to "donate" to the mountain bike trails in the area.

It's not the first time Psaroudakis has solicited donations online.

In June, he launched a separate GoFundMe campaign asking for money to help get his Chihuahua back, saying the pet had escaped his home and had been impounded by the City of Calgary.

In March, he circulated a message soliciting donations of furniture that he said he wanted to collect to give to a yet-to-be-identified family in need so that he could "give a little boy or girl the room they deserve."

And in May 2016, he created and shared a GoFundMe page asking for donations to "help rebuild" Fort McMurray after the wildfire that devastated the northern Alberta city.

That campaign raised just $10 before it was closed.

​CBC News tried to reach Psaroudakis last week but he did not return phone calls.

RCMP are encouraging Psaroudakis to turn himself in.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

The RCMP is jealous of his fast car too.

My Ride
    Exploded.

800HP Audi for sale.

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

This guys has always been such a tool. Glad he's going to get some jail time.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-17-2019 at 11:45 PM.

Interview with global claims he was riding his friend's trike

http://globalnews.ca/news/3615293/al...acing-charges/

Also this

“I try to do something good and now everybody’s calling me a liar, calling me a fraudster. I’m none of those things, I just wanted to help.”

My Ride

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/suspect-su...rred-1.3513848

Well he turned himself in,

Kinda really wish he would have ran... lol

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak View Post
    I kind of doubt he is going to jail for fraud under $5,000 and public mischief

Slap on the hand, a stern talking to from the judge, some fines...
    There are people who knew him back out east saying he has done this before, and was his reason for leaving there and running away to Alberta.
    If the RCMP have record of this, he's definitely due for some jail time.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    800HP Audi for sale.
    He couldn't remember where he parked it or he lend it to some guy he met briefly.

Quote Originally Posted by RickDaTuner View Post
    There are people who knew him back out east saying he has done this before, and was his reason for leaving there and running away to Alberta.
    If the RCMP have record of this, he's definitely due for some jail time.
    Trudeau will apologize and give him $1.5 million dollars.

If he went to jail I can just see the headlines now "stelios attacked in jail" next day "stelios attack faked, self inflicted wounds"

Not sure if it was in the article but he said now that he was helping a friend start an ATV and ran it into barbed wire and was just trying to help out his friend by covering up that his friend didn't have insurance or registration on the atv

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

sooo, he's using a lie to cover up another lie? Deep rabbit hole he's falling down
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast