Quantcast
Detention - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Detention

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by [GaGe]

You can get kicked out!?! I've been doing that since grade 4.
    Plagerism is pretty serious, especially once you're in post secondary. My friend knows someone who helped another person by giving them a copy of her assignment. That person ended up handing in the exact copy, and not only that, but I guess that copy got passed around quite a bit and there were several people who handed in copies of it as well. Everyone got busted and I think she has to go to some court appeal or something like that. Anyways, if her appeal doesn't go through, it goes on her permanent record, which means she's going to have difficulty getting into *any* post secondary school anywhere (not just Calgary, but all of Canada, and possibly US) and not only that, but it'll be hard to find a job as well. All this because she wanted to help the wrong person. With effective search engines such as google, it can be pretty easy to find out if you've copied something, especially from an internet source. This goes to show... DON'T HELP ANYONE!!

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Plagerism is pretty serious, especially once you're in post secondary. My friend knows someone who helped another person by giving them a copy of her assignment. That person ended up handing in the exact copy, and not only that, but I guess that copy got passed around quite a bit and there were several people who handed in copies of it as well. Everyone got busted and I think she has to go to some court appeal or something like that. Anyways, if her appeal doesn't go through, it goes on her permanent record, which means she's going to have difficulty getting into *any* post secondary school anywhere (not just Calgary, but all of Canada, and possibly US) and not only that, but it'll be hard to find a job as well. All this because she wanted to help the wrong person. With effective search engines such as google, it can be pretty easy to find out if you've copied something, especially from an internet source. This goes to show... DON'T HELP ANYONE!!
    I've been copying off the internet, not other people. I've copied reports, and poems. Nothing else. What could I get if the teachers found out?

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

haha to be honest you are cool til u hit unviersity.. in highschool if u caught copying u would only get a 0.. so maybe a few % off your final but thats about it.. but once ug et caugh in university.. yo get kick out of school, get it in your record, and suspended from all Canadian university for at least a year

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by CRXguy
    Ever wrapped a jolly rancher wrapper into a 'Y' shape and stick it into a wall outlet?
    yea! we made these things wrapped with tape and went around zapping every power outlet in the building..

My Ride
    GTI

Haha, yeah, that's like what my friend mark used to do, except with paper clips, they would disintigrate, crazy kid would hold them too, no tape or anything

dude ever wrapped a whole fucking pack of jolly rancher wrappers together into a giant fork and jabbing it in.....holy fuck........
    http://www.sfu.ca/~joh/teg/fastlane.gif

My Ride
    a wrx.

its funny cuz it blows the fuse and the janitor has to replace all the ones we zap

Thats a great poem! I get Detention all the time!Its blows donkey dick.Whats worse then being alone in a room with a 90 year old fatass women,who has a beard staring at you!!?I think she drives a Tempo,I think ill stick a potato in here tail pipe Once again great joke.
    Last edited by bosa; 10-08-2002 at 03:36 PM.

Yeah its supposedly a really big deal in post-secondary. Never experienced any of it yet though, all my engg profs and TA's know everyone copies off each other and don't really care.

My Ride
    Honda

my profs are huge on cheating.
    you might as well murder another student if you're planning to cheat at U of L.
    you'd probably get a lighter sentence with murder anyways....

My Ride
    A33 VQ35

Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
    yea! we made these things wrapped with tape and went around zapping every power outlet in the building..
    When i was in Jr. High, me and my friends took the wrappings off those caramel bars *gold wrappings* can't even remember the name of the bar...i think it was caramel?

But we wrapped them into U shapes and flicked them into outlets thru the school buliding, it would last like 3-4 rounds before it wouldn't spark ne more
    SHIFT_theburger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3