Quantcast
Killed Contractor stuff.... Spooge - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Killed Contractor stuff.... Spooge

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Killed Contractor stuff.... Spooge

Originally posted by Spooge

Lets reverse the scenario. How many somewhat wealthy Arabs are in Calgary? Quite a few,..... So, how about if someone goes and finds one of these Arabs, gets some cameras, and decapitates him right in the middle of 17th ave. He shouldnt have been here anyway, its his own fault for sticking around after people with a distant association with him commited said acts. WE DIDNT KILL HIM, GREED KILLED HIM! Hes fair game!
    Well Spoken as always spooge. I am impressed. Except you are forgeting one small little miniscule detail.... CANADA welcomes immigrants, we NEED Immigrants, and most insignificantly, NO ONE INVADED Canada against our will. Man, some days you amaze me with your astounding logic and grasp of reallity
    Originally posted by Spooge

With people like Toma throwing around ad hominem and guilt by association as their basis for arguments,
    ad hominum? Really? Where? I did not realize I commited the most popular of fallacies lol. America Invades a sovereign nation illegally. Kills hundreds of thousands of people, the battle rages on, so you decide its safe to go over there as a civilian and work to try and make a quick buck? Sorry buddy, you played Russian Roullette with a semi auto....

My Ride
    74 260z

Actually there is a segment of Western Society that feels that immigration is an invasion, and would be more than happy to cut people's heads off. They're called the Klan, and they'd probably get along real well with Berg's murderers (as long as they didn't know they weren't white, of course).

My Ride
    pedals

Originally posted by subdermal
    Actually there is a segment of Western Society that feels that immigration is an invasion, and would be more than happy to cut people's heads off. They're called the Klan, and they'd probably get along real well with Berg's murderers (as long as they didn't know they weren't white, of course).
    hahahah, bong. you hit the nail on the head!

My Ride
    335i

Speaking of immigration, I just finished writing a 20 page report on the effects of immigration on Canadian society. Without it, we'd be a population in decline, losing up to 2-3% of the total population each year. Our strongest periods of immigration have also been our strongest years of GDP growth and net foreign investment, which suggests that immigration capital inflows have been extremely beneficial to the growth of this nation.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    pedals

http://forums.beyond.ca/newreply.php...&postid=517926

Originally posted by hjr
    I hate everyone! haha, lots of hate here!

Its sick that that shit happens. Terrible. And it certainly doesnt help the arab cause when the crazies of the region go blowing people up.

But everyone must remeber:

>>> Fundementalism is to Islam

as?? AS????

>>> the KKK is to christianity.
    i said this months ago. its is VERY true.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    Speaking of immigration, I just finished writing a 20 page report on the effects of immigration on Canadian society. Without it, we'd be a population in decline, losing up to 2-3% of the total population each year. Our strongest periods of immigration have also been our strongest years of GDP growth and net foreign investment, which suggests that immigration capital inflows have been extremely beneficial to the growth of this nation.
    This place would be a third world country without immigartion

Sorry about the new thread, I just couln't let Spooge close of the old one with more of his ad hoc arguements, and then accuse me of faulty reasoning

My Ride
    74 260z

Well....

Your reasoning is totally faulty.

Also you (and I both) made ad hominem attacks instead of concentrating on the ideas, so technically he's not wrong.

My Ride
    Model S

Default Re: Killed Contractor stuff.... Spooge

Originally posted by Toma

Well Spoken as always spooge. I am impressed. Except you are forgeting one small little miniscule detail.... CANADA welcomes immigrants, we NEED Immigrants, and most insignificantly, NO ONE INVADED Canada against our will. Man, some days you amaze me with your astounding logic and grasp of reallity
    ad hominum? Really? Where? I did not realize I commited the most popular of fallacies lol. America Invades a sovereign nation illegally. Kills hundreds of thousands of people, the battle rages on, so you decide its safe to go over there as a civilian and work to try and make a quick buck? Sorry buddy, you played Russian Roullette with a semi auto....
    Haha, what do you mean "Where?" I could go back in the thread and pull out examples, but your reply is full of them!

Unless your frequent misspelling of my screen name with a reference to a slang term for ejaculation is completely accidental, of course...

Actually in every argument you get involved in on these forums, you resort to it, its what youre known for, ""

BTW, do you even know what ad hoc is? Your use of it clearly makes no sense...

Edit: I wont argue with the fact that he played russian roulette with a semi auto, but that is far different from saying he got what he deserved out of his own greed.

Poor choice on his part, I would say yes. Deserving of decapitation, no, absolutely not.
    Last edited by googe; 05-13-2004 at 02:30 PM.

My Ride
    94' Terd

No one deserves to die like that, too many people die like that. My condolences to anyone who's ever lost someone who didn't have to go.

The fact that there is an arguement going on about this is pitiful.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Ad hominum is only a fallacy IF its irrelevant to the arguement. If your opponent has poor knowledge of the subject, it is not a fallacy to point it out....

My Ride
    97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Originally posted by hjr
    I hate everyone! haha, lots of hate here!

Its sick that that shit happens. Terrible. And it certainly doesnt help the arab cause when the crazies of the region go blowing people up.

But everyone must remeber:

>>> Fundementalism is to Islam

as?? AS????

>>> the KKK is to christianity.

Thats not true. Yes the members of the KKK are Christian, but they didnt kill people in the name of christianity. The fanatics of the islamic religion are using that as an excuse for their killings saying that there religion aproves of what they are doing.
    Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain. And all the children are insane.

My Ride
    pedals

actually, they did kill in the name of chritianity. just not in the exact same manor as the extremists, but it was religiously based. there are far more similarities between the groups than there is differences.

My Ride

Originally posted by hjr
    actually, they did kill in the name of chritianity. just not in the exact same manor as the extremists, but it was religiously based. there are far more similarities between the groups than there is differences.
    I dont know about that, the KKK though uneducated hillbillys, werent blowing themselves up to proves points, and the big difference like you said it was religiously based, that werent doing the killings for their religion like the extremists are.

My Ride
    pedals

Originally posted by Cyruss12

I dont know about that, the KKK though uneducated hillbillys, werent blowing themselves up to proves points, and the big difference like you said it was religiously based, that werent doing the killings for their religion like the extremists are.
    ok, so tell me. Why do you think they killed folks then? remember, in the south when the kkk was most popular, the church was a very important institution. It the burning cross not religious? Are you defending the KKK by saying they arnt as bad as the Al Quada?

My Ride
    74 260z

Originally posted by Toma
    Ad hominum is only a fallacy IF its irrelevant to the arguement. If your opponent has poor knowledge of the subject, it is not a fallacy to point it out....
    If your opponent has poor knowlege of the subject, you should be able to prove it by making your points and backing them up, not calling them a "moron" or insinuating that they might be so uninformed as to have not heard of the UN or the Red Cross

My Ride

Originally posted by hjr
    ok, so tell me. Why do you think they killed folks then? remember, in the south when the kkk was most popular, the church was a very important institution. It the burning cross not religious? Are you defending the KKK by saying they arnt as bad as the Al Quada?
    Why just because i dont agree with you does it mean im defending the KKK, where in my post does it say anything even close to defending them. and im also not saying that they werent a religious group, but first of all the KKK wasnt only in the south and 2nd for like the 3rd time, they werent using religion as an excuse for what they were doing.

Originally posted by DUBBED
    No one deserves to die like that, too many people die like that. My condolences to anyone who's ever lost someone who didn't have to go.

The fact that there is an arguement going on about this is pitiful.
    i find it pitiful that people are actually trying to justify the death of an innocent man.

tell ya what guys, if you think what happened to him is okay, get outta canada, and goto iraq. your awfully proud and happy defending it, why not goto that country? that way you feel like you will have a purpose.

american soldiers join the army to protect their country, so why dont you goto iraq and join their army.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by 403Gemini

american soldiers join the army to protect their country
    protect their army from what? they INVADED a country that had done nothing to them.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Originally posted by finboy

protect their army from what? they INVADED a country that had done nothing to them.
    if housing and arming terrorists is nothing, then yes you are completely right

of course thats my speculation

nobody actually knows the true lead up to 9-11 or what happened. there are tons of ideas floating around and i bet a buncha men in a room in the pentagon know the truth, but thats about it.

also why are we aruging that because nick berg got his head cut off its "okay"?

no its not okay

no its not okay for us soldiers to be there

no its not okay to fly planes into buildings

when will people use their fuckin brains omg i hate this world
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

well i dont know if i agree with spooge about killing anyone on 17th or killing anyone for that matter.

I do think canada needs way tougher immagration laws though.

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast