Quantcast
Jallo From India - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Jallo From India

My Ride
    V167

Default Jallo From India

bbutttt is up my main friendzz, I am the having a BLAAASSSSTTT of the taime here in the home land. temperature is near +40 each day...which is a bit much I'll admit...but I don't think I can really complain.

Seen alot of weird shit car wise.....the only modifications done to cars is rice...haven't seen a single tastefully modified car out of the like 10-20 modded cars i've seen (I've got pics AND video footage of some "interesting" spottage material vehicles i've seen on the road...I'll be sure to post them up when I come back in August)

Right now I'm chillin in Manali (a tourist spot in the mountains..) where the weather is nice and cool...finally getting a much needed break from the 1 week spent in blistering heat.

Finally found a place to use the internet so I thought I'd break my record long 2-week break without internet and logon to beyond and see whats up....don't have time to read through all the n00b intros and other BS at the moment but I'll be sure to read through all 20k+ posts when I get back

Talk to you all later..I'm gonna go eat some true EI style f00d

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Have some for me!! Have fun man!! remember Nismo...........only hand out my business cards to the HOT Apni!!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Default Re: Jallo From India

Originally posted by nismodrifter
    bbutttt is up my main friendzz, I am the having a BLAAASSSSTTT of the taime here in the home land. temperature is near +40 each day...which is a bit much I'll admit...but I don't think I can really complain.

Seen alot of weird shit car wise.....the only modifications done to cars is rice...haven't seen a single tastefully modified car out of the like 10-20 modded cars i've seen (I've got pics AND video footage of some "interesting" spottage material vehicles i've seen on the road...I'll be sure to post them up when I come back in August)

Right now I'm chillin in Manali (a tourist spot in the mountains..) where the weather is nice and cool...finally getting a much needed break from the 1 week spent in blistering heat.

Finally found a place to use the internet so I thought I'd break my record long 2-week break without internet and logon to beyond and see whats up....don't have time to read through all the n00b intros and other BS at the moment but I'll be sure to read through all 20k+ posts when I get back

Talk to you all later..I'm gonna go eat some true EI style f00d

ooooo Bhetha, it is bhery ghood to hear that jhu are hokay...I am trusing bhery much that jhu are looking for yhour soni, soni apna yaar...and remember...Ganesh, he is the Hathi, and Vishnu, he is the many, many armed vone...

Take care man, have a blast and see you in August yaar...

"I love my India, I love my india..."
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

^^

It's hard to get good footage in Inidia, all the people surround you and look at the camera. lol
    And if you're filim gon the road, nothing but non stop honking.
    Have fun man.

mmmm I need some somosas now.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by /////AMG
    ^^

It's hard to get good footage in Inidia, all the people surround you and look at the camera. lol
    And if you're filim gon the road, nothing but non stop honking.
    Have fun man.

mmmm I need some somosas now.

mmmm Somosa's...and Lassi...and PAAN...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    2004 BMW 745Li,2003 Acura MDX,1998 BMW 325IS

^^^hahhahaa
    I got lots of samosas in the freezer right now, you can come over if you want some.

O yea Nismo, Manali is the shit, not too cold and not too hot. I've been there long time ago, driving is so freaking crazy on those roads, in the mountains. It snows at some place if you drive up little bit more, i think the place is called Rotangpass or something like that, but i dont think you would be that interested in looking at the snow after going there from Calgary. lol

Anyways man, have fun and enjoy your trip man. And, yea make sure you honk as much as you can, cauz once you get here you aint gonna get any chance of doing that!!!

My Ride
    GTI

I wanna go to India, I might have to do that next year. Have fun man!