Quantcast
Another CPS ghost car - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Another CPS ghost car

My Ride
    MDX

Default Another CPS ghost car

Dont have pics, but I saw 2 bikes pulled over at the crowfoot Y by a newer ford taurus, maroon with dash lights. They were getting ticketed. The car is totally unmarked, doesn't even have tint. Keep an eye out.

My Ride
    74 Nova-92 RMW-08 Aura XR-94 Sierra

They also have a few black Intrepid's also unmarked and no tint!

Thanks for the heads up on the Taurus!

My Ride
    1991 Honda Accord

Originally posted by dieselpower91
    They also have a few black Intrepid's also unmarked and no tint!

Thanks for the heads up on the Taurus!
    I saw a green impala the other day, no tint, and lights on the inside.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
    - Mario Andretti

they have over 200 ghost cars and they're all not just tarus's impalas and intrepids they even have golf's, cavaliers, etc.

so just watch out for everything!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    750Li

I was pulled over by a 2003 Jeep Grande Cherokee, fully loaded, LEATHER and everything, only lights he had was flashing signals, also radar in a 1987 Toyota pickup in Shawnessy!!!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Evo X GSR

Yah I saw a green nissan sentra se-r the other day too.
    Its not the hand you're dealt it's how you play your cards.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

shit i better smarten up then.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

saw the rx-8 a week ago
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Mazda 3

There is a grey dodge caravan out there too one of my friends got pulled over by it!

Originally posted by AccordTypeR
    There is a grey dodge caravan out there too one of my friends got pulled over by it!
    for the record, they have A LOT of dodge caravans... i mean A LOT lol
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

I thought they only had domestics! They have nissans and VW's?

My Ride
    B6 A4 / 600RR

The best way I think to recognize a police car is to look for the black licence plate sticker, government issued and commercial vehicles have those sickers too so don't always think they are cops, but al lot of times they are.

thats nothing i cut off an unmarked van and he followed me while i flew through a school zone going about 60 and then he finally pulled me over in front of my buddies house but LUCKLY i didnt get no tickets cuz he had no ticket papers left or someshit he had nothing except those lights that you can put up on your roof

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
    saw the rx-8 a week ago
    that's more of their promotional vehicle...they use it @ schools (drunk driving)..stuff like that...

in van city they have civics, mustangs, and i saw a even a navigator once!!!!

Originally posted by euro tang
    The best way I think to recognize a police car is to look for the black licence plate sticker, government issued and commercial vehicles have those sickers too so don't always think they are cops, but al lot of times they are.
    i work and live by 2 different police stations and have seen a total of 5-6 unmarked police cars, with the black sticker of course, but also the budget (rent a car) sticker on the back, so watch out folks!!!
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Once i saw a black tinted ford suv that was unmarked by transcanada safeway. they pulled someone over and the cops had a flames flag in the back windows!
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

Originally posted by AccordTypeR
    i see that one quite oftem, luckily on the other side of the road ... usually parked on the side of a major road and snapping pictures. I even saw it at the safeway downtown last summer taking pictures of people speeding in the parkinglot...it was ridiculous

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

caravan on side of road=slow the fuck down if your at all over the speed limit

My Ride
    Nissan 300ZX NA (Z31)

Originally posted by cman
    caravan on side of road=slow the fuck down if your at all over the speed limit
    Ha, did that just yesterday. Coming down Crowchild at the Bow Trail exit, he is ALWAYS there. Now its getting predictable.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    1989 MA70, 2006 UZN215

Originally posted by good_lookin866
    thats nothing i cut off an unmarked van and he followed me while i flew through a school zone going about 60 and then he finally pulled me over in front of my buddies house but LUCKLY i didnt get no tickets cuz he had no ticket papers left or someshit he had nothing except those lights that you can put up on your roof
    WHOA!! Shit, thats crazy dude!!! Doing 60 in a school zone............

Anyways back on topic...driving on Crowchild today and beside me noticed a black Impala aka car with skyline lights. Had the black sticker, and when someone ran the red light he flicked on the lights...I totally did not expect that!
    Last edited by CelicaST-162; 06-05-2004 at 09:27 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast