Quantcast
how much for this SIR? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: how much for this SIR?

Default how much for this SIR?

wut do u guys think a 1999 Civic SIR with 123000 km, good condition, stock everything expect tha exhaust which is a full catback from the engine wit dc sports exhaust and a aem cold air intake is worth?

The mileage is a bit on the high side. Not sure what it's worth but keep in mind that mods don't keep their value when it's time to sell. Use this to your advantage.

My Ride
    01 Carrera 4S, 05 350Z

Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
    The mileage is a bit on the high side. Not sure what it's worth but keep in mind that mods don't keep their value when it's time to sell. Use this to your advantage.
    There are much worse, some tegs on the trader with over 250k trying to sell for $8000

My Ride
    Wristshots

i saw one with rims , exhaust and sound system(subs, amps, speakers, deck) go for about 15g's .......same year as yours but KMs was at 85ish k ... duno if it makes a difference , but this was in BC.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default Re: how much for this SIR?

Originally posted by brownchild
    wut do u guys think a 1999 Civic SIR with 123000 km, good condition, stock everything expect tha exhaust which is a full catback from the engine wit dc sports exhaust and a aem cold air intake is worth?
    Does this car happen to be Flamenco black pearl, and it also has ground controls and kyb agx on it? If so the mileage is mostly highway (works at a golf course).. pm me
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    garbage truck

i think about 13k sounds fair a freind of mine sold is EPB 99 SiR wiht onyl 71 km on it Stock for 14500 ... 2 months ago or so