Quantcast
never get vaccinated!!!!!!!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: never get vaccinated!!!!!!!!!

My Ride
    the girls crazy

Default never get vaccinated!!!!!!!!!

ok, this is hard to believe at first, but research what I'm writing and you'll see why I say this.

flu vaccines are useless. In clinical trials at retirement homes, the homes that had full vaccination programs actually had more sickness and a higher death rate. Flu vaccine contains thimerosol. this is a big word for mercury, a neurotoxin. The vaccine fluviral, most common in calgary, is "inactivated" using formaldehyde, also used to embalm corpses. The vaccine is grown on eggs, which means you put mutated genetic material into your blood stream. These vaccines also contain trace amount of lukemia, cancer, and aluminum. If you get a yearly flu shot, you increase your risk of alzheimers by ten times. You also have much greater risk of muscular distrophy, multiple sclerosis, neurological disorder, and more. The vaccine they produce for us on North America comes from last years outbreaks in Australia and Asia. It is extremely unlikely we will have the same strains in Canada. Also, ten common types of flu vaccine are cultured on lung cells from aborted babies. Seriously. My wife is an lpn in an old folks home, and management says if she doesn't get vaccinated, she will be sent home with no pay if a flu outbreak happens. This takes away her constitutional right to make informed, free choice about what goes in her body. Government is, or has made this legal.( couldn't find info on that part for sure).
    100% VAGITARIAN!

what the hell????? holy crap its all a conspiracy...good thing i haven't got vaccinated yet!

fuck, is this for real?

My Ride
    GMC Acadia

Screw the flu shot. I'm gonna fight it out!

Not like it's that hard though, lol...
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

if thats true im not letting anyone i know touch a flu shot again... well the people i like anyway, lolz, i can fight the flu off my self, ill pass on the mercury n cancer
    Originally posted by cavb0i
    get a real car. get a cavalier. all i gotta say. cavs r reliable nd if u got some xtra $$ put on a body kit help downforse nd keep u sturdy on the road nd look good. not all fugly nd slow like a mistubishi car or nissan. hondas r good tho i m not antimport. do ur self a fauor a get a real car!all i gotta say.
    ^^Funniest thing ive evr herd^^

Uh... that's the case with any vaccine genius. They all contain the virus you're being vaccinated against. You *WILL* get sick. The idea is to build up your immune system to be resistant against the virus - NOT to prevent it. The only way to do that is to be infected.

You shouldn't get a flu shot unless you have a weakened immune system in the first place.

Stop watching the X-Files.

My Ride
    Hybrid

i smell
    care to post a source for your info?
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

yeh isnt that the point of the vaccine? injecting inactivated or genetically mutated virus into your body so you body can recognize and produce the necessary antibodies to fight the virus next time you are infected.

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

Originally posted by bol
    Uh... that's the case with any vaccine genius. They all contain the virus you're being vaccinated against. You *WILL* get sick. The idea is to build up your immune system to be resistant against the virus - NOT to prevent it. The only way to do that is to be infected.

You shouldn't get a flu shot unless you have a weakened immune system in the first place.

Stop watching the X-Files.
    you can find thousands of articles from tree huggers and they'll give you tons of reasons why vaccines are bad, and you'll find even more people that will come up with conspiracy theories based on that

My Ride
    G35x

I get flu shots cuz I crave needles so bring on the mercury and whatever else you please.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Never taken a flu shot in my life and im perfectly healthy; had the flu a couple times and I got out of it...

My Ride
    99' Civic Si

U don't need a flu shot if you're young, they're mostly for old people. My GF got one, because she works in a hospital, other than that you should just wash your ahnd a lot and shit like that.

My Ride
    Civicnation

Default Re: never get vaccinated!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dinglenuts
    These vaccines also contain trace amount of lukemia, cancer, and aluminum.
    Lukemia is a type of cancer... which is a DISEASE. You can't exactly contain it in a syringe. Unless you're talking about carcinogens... but then, almost everything is a carcinogen.

My Ride
    G35x

Agreed

Originally posted by Singel
    U don't need a flu shot if you're young, they're mostly for old people.
    Kids need flu shots too.

I'd like to get the source of your info too.

The flu vaccine is developed from the most commone influenza strains in the south. Essentially they take bits of those influenza strains, mutate them and then inject into your body. It allows your immune system to build antibodies against that strain of influenza so if it invades your body you will be ready for it and be able to fight it off much faster (usually before you get sick). It is about 50-70% effective in protecting you from the flu.

You do not get the flu from getting the vaccine since the vaccine contains inactivated virus. Some people to get a bit of a fever and fatigue after getting the vaccine though.

Basically everyone should get the flu vaccine especially if you work in a healthcare setting or are around seniors a lot. I would like to see this research dinglenuts is referring to but the general consensus is that the vaccine very valuable. Just because you are young and healthy doesn't mean you should get the vaccine. If you are healthy there is a good chance that even you you do get the flu your body will be able to fight it off well enough that you might not even know it. The problem is that you before you completely fight it off you are still contagious and can infect those around you that may not be as healthy as you (eg. people in hospitals and seniors homes).

IMO, you are being very irresponsible if you work in a healthcare setting and you don't get the vaccine because you could really harm those under your care
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    a wrx.

Default Re: never get vaccinated!!!!!!!!!

pure

flu vaccines are useless.
    wrong

Flu vaccine contains thimerosol. this is a big word for mercury, a neurotoxin.
    buddy u cant even spell. its thimerosal. its NOT mercury, its an organomercurial. hey btw did u know that theres even more mercury in canadian tuna?

you put mutated genetic material into your blood stream.
    dude your own genetic material is being mutated as we speak. mutations arent a bad thing. u arent gonna turn into a ninja turtle from a vaccination.

These vaccines also contain trace amount of lukemia, cancer, and aluminum.
    leukemia and cancer are diseases, not particles, fool. and u'd suck up more aluminum in your fat mouth from drinking pop out of aluminum cans than from some vaccination.

If you get a yearly flu shot, you increase your risk of alzheimers by ten times. You also have much greater risk of muscular distrophy, multiple sclerosis, neurological disorder, and more. The vaccine they produce for us on North America comes from last years outbreaks in Australia and Asia.
    real scientists cite their sources. guess what buddy, u arent even close to being one.

It is extremely unlikely we will have the same strains in Canada.
    oh and uve come to this conclusion from your years of research and PhD in immunology? do u even know what a "strain" is? its possible to develop immunity to different strains from a vaccine of one strain provided the virii share certain similarities in conformation.

My wife is an lpn in an old folks home, and management says if she doesn't get vaccinated, she will be sent home with no pay if a flu outbreak happens. This takes away her constitutional right to make informed, free choice about what goes in her body. Government is, or has made this legal.( couldn't find info on that part for sure).
    she does have the right to refuse vaccination. she also has the right to run around screaming "yoda will kill us all!" while on the job. then again, employers have the right to fire her for those choices.

anyway, take off your lab coat. u arent a scientist.

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

Default Re: Re: never get vaccinated!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

dude your own genetic material is being mutated as we speak. mutations arent a bad thing. u arent gonna turn into a ninja turtle from a vaccination.

damnit Jeff, why u always gotta spoil it for me
    Listen fam, she had a big rack of lamb
    And they caused mad problems like math exams
    Ask my man, her tits caused traffic jams

My Ride
    944 535xi F250

pseudo science baffle garbage.

turn the clock back 60 years or so to when you could die from nicking yourself shaving cuz there are no "modern" medicines.

you and people who promote this ludite crap should have live
    a real life version of Survivor and spend a few years on an island with nothing but your CK boxers.
    ninja trainers motto

always be able to kill your students

Originally posted by Strider
    i smell
    care to post a source for your info?
    i concur.

stop beleiving everything you hear.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast