Quantcast
Whats the mall called on 6th AVE downtown? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Whats the mall called on 6th AVE downtown?

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default Whats the mall called on 6th AVE downtown?

Also does anyone know what the mall hours are? I have some business to do there tomorrow, and i was planning on going in the evening. Thanks a lot!
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

td square?

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    RX300

^ isn't that on 8ave?
    trying is the first step towards failure

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

thought that was the only mall downtown......there is no mall on 6th ave....its between 8th and 7th

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    FG, S14, Caliber SRT4

penny lane? haha, is that even a mall?

My Ride
    FJC, S30

could it be the one connected to td? i forgot what its called, the mall that has henry singers in it lol
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Its on 6th ave sw, between 1st and 2nd street. its a one way street? perhaps i have the avenue wrong?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

I'm just doing a little job that entails me to go to certain stores in the city, and when I went to this location it was my first time last year... So maybe its TD?

My Ride
    A big red Taco, '99 4Runner

Only mall around there would be Bow Valley Square. Don't know if you'd consider that a mall though. It's just the one shopping area in the first two floors of that building though.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by ZMan2k2
    Bow Valley Square.
    Ding Ding Ding!
    I actually came to tell you guys that I found out, but thanks for the help everyone!