Quantcast
*WARNING GRAPHIC MATERIAL* If Americans were just exposed to the truth about Iraq - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: *WARNING GRAPHIC MATERIAL* If Americans were just exposed to the truth about Iraq

Default If Americans were just exposed to the truth about Iraq......

Fallujah in the past month:

Hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children are suffering from diarrhea and nutrition deficiencies, UNICEF chief Carol Bellamy said Tuesday Nov. 23, 2004 in Geneva. Young children are the most vulnerable to malnutrition, which is exacerbated by a lack of clean water and adequate sanitation, she said. (AP Photo/Anja Niedringhaus)

25 Days Ago these men were alive

MOSUL, IRAQ: An Iraqi boy walks past two unidentified bodies found dumped in the street in Mosul, 370 kms north of Baghdad, 21 November 2004. Nine men found murdered the previous day in central Mosul were confirmed to be Iraqi regular army soldiers as US and Iraqi troops continue a major operation to oust insurgents from the city

FALLUJAH, IRAQ - NOVEMBER 17: An resistor lies dead after being shot by Marines with the 1st U.S Marines Expeditionary Force, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marines Regiment, Bravo Company during house-to-house searches November 17, 2004 in Fallujah.

BAGHDAD, IRAQ - NOVEMBER 16: Salah Falah,7, an injured Iraqi child from Fallujah lies on a bed during treatment in a hospital on November 16, 2004 in Baghdad, Iraq. (Photo by Ghaith Abdul-Ahad/Getty Images).

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

A person who cares could show you just as many good things that are happening, and happy people. A war is never good for the country occupied. But if everything ends up working out, im talking 10's of years, Iraq will be doing much better than most of the other middle eastern countries...

You can find pictures to support any argument. This is a form of propaganda, as you can find kids like that in Canada as well...

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

you cant expect there to be no innocent people getting hurt when bombs are being dropped, and the americans know how many troops are being lost. as for kids sufferning im pretty sure that was happening before the USA moved in. its war.
    Last edited by civicrider; 11-24-2004 at 11:30 PM.

Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
    A person who cares could show you just as many good things that are happening, and happy people. A war is never good for the country occupied. But if everything ends up working out, im talking 10's of years, Iraq will be doing much better than most of the other middle eastern countries...

You can find pictures to support any argument. This is a form of propaganda, as you can find kids like that in Canada as well...

Originally posted by civicrider
    you cant expect there to be no innocent people getting hurt when bombs are being dropped, and the americans know how many troops are being lost. as for kids sufferning im pretty sure that was happening before the USA moved in. its war.

" you can find kids like that in Canada" & "I'm pretty sure that was happening before"

You guys have got to be kidding me, right?!?!?!?
    You really have no idea what it might be like there, before or now. You should really pick ur statments more carefully on a subject as serious as this.

ppl jus love to assume uncle sam's made slow improvements n shit mightve been worse anyways, granted it wasnt good at all, but less ppl were dying, for the first maybe week n a half american troops were welcome, anyone who has friends/family in the area knows thas not the case anymore

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

^
    im not saying its a good thing, or that it is getting better, its worse every day, im just saying all the things gweedo showed and said are expected to happen when theres a war going on, the thread title "If Americans were just exposed to the truth about Iraq" americans know that this is going on its all in the news, gweedo acts like hes got some information on the war that the USA doesnt or something, everyone knows about it, its not a secret.

ud b surpised, to most americans its still, lets get them dang ol dune coons and their nukes! WMA my ass...
    and then they thnk their wars completely justified and noble, absolutely not related to controlling oil...
    of course not all of em think that way, micheal moore for instance

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

This is total propaganda. Anyone with half a brain will realize this. Kids are dying everywhere. Even in Canada there are malnutritioned babies, or kids amputated from the knee down. These photos are all assembled to make you feel sorry for Iraq and to hate the American invaders. If someone wanted to, they could assemble 7 pictures with commentary about how good the invasion was. 90% of you would agree with that person...

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

^
    exactaly the info is biased to make everything seem like the americans are doing evil things to the iraq people, it can easaly be switched around to make them look like heros, just like micheal moore for example and hiss movie, just the way he put everything made bush look like a crooked president, i bet i could put together a movie about bush making it seem like he saved america and that he is the greatest guy. you just have to draw a line in the middle of everything and then you will be close to the actual truth.

My Ride
    94' Terd

The thing is, if Americans did not have interest in that area then they would not be occupying that country.

I have a better idea, why don't they go bomb Columbia and actually control the drug cartels that export cocaine into the U.S.? I'm sure you would agree that the drug industry contributes to a large portions of the issues that Americans face today. But oh that's right the drug industry accounts for an extremely large portion of american wealth. So we wouldn't want to cut them off. Instead let's go bomb Iraq so we can control the country by placing a government of our choice into office and make importing oil cheaper for americans so Bush and friends can make even more money once he's done with office.

Even if the Americans got there way with Iraq it's just a matter of time before another rebel group emerges and try to take control.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

To everyone that uses oil as an anti bush and anti american argument, I ask you these questions.

Who uses the oil that America "captures"?
    Do you enjoy having access to gasoline at a fair price at your gas station?

If some sheikh or dictator in the middle east controls all the oil, he can do with us as he pleases. He can decide to cut off oil or raise the prices. Sure if he cuts off oil we're not screwed, but prices will go up because availability will go down. If America has control of the oil, availability will only go up, and therefore prices should go down (won't necessarily happen). Even if the oil price doesn't go down, we will not suffer an oil crisis. There will be enough to fuel North America's capitalistic needs.

So be happy that America will have control of the oil, it benefits you in a big way...

So be happy that America will have control of the oil, it benefits you in a big way...
    I don't own a SUV so if I had to pay a extra 50 cents at the pump to have oil that was fairly produced I would not have a problem with it. However its just my opinion... I am sure there are people who would not mind a couple dead men/women/children to save some money at the pumps. =)

i wouldnt mind payin a lil extra so innocents didnt die...wat nxt, bush tries to annex albrta for its oil? well, im sure u wont mind who he pillages for it as long as u save 50 bux a month right?

Alright lets see... Someone go find pictures of what happened when saddam was in power , go get pictures of the torture chambers and what they used to do to people.... Now you say you would prefer that over a free goverment? US uses everyone for oil , even us... everyone uses everyone so dont cry about it.

Just because you can see it on the streets now because of the war , doesnt mean the same shit wasnt happen in closed quarters.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

free government? hahaha, who appointed them again?

shit wasnt as bad as this w/ saddam, and things r getting worse, where r u getting ur facts from?

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

^
    its getting worse as more people are being killed and buildings are being destoryed, but if they are sucsessful then it will go right back and get better then when saddam was in power.

My Ride
    94' Terd

If some sheikh or dictator in the middle east controls all the oil, he can do with us as he pleases. He can decide to cut off oil or raise the prices. Sure if he cuts off oil we're not screwed, but prices will go up because availability will go down. If America has control of the oil, availability will only go up, and therefore prices should go down (won't necessarily happen). Even if the oil price doesn't go down, we will not suffer an oil crisis. There will be enough to fuel North America's capitalistic needs.

There's something sick and twisted about Bush killing people for his OWN profit. Of course he's not going to sell it cheaper, he's just going to make more money of it if he controls it.

My Ride
    Wristshots

Originally posted by civicrider
    ^
    its getting worse as more people are being killed and buildings are being destoryed, but IF they are sucsessful then it will go right back and get better then when saddam was in power.
    thats a pretty big if.

and no WMD were found, so the invasion is not justified

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

maybe no WMD but they found chemical weapons, im pretty sure going for saddam justifies the invasion, no one should get away with the things hes done.

My Ride
    You Crazy

You can't argue with the retards on this forum....

Its ok to murder a million iraqi children as the US has, starve, humiliate and torture millions of other people.

Oh, but good will come of all this in the end. The US will get cheapr oil, and first crack at foreign investment and contracts in Iraq.... maybe that will help their failing economy??

Go fuck yourselves you ignorant know nothings

What Saddam supposedly did is NOTHING compared to what has hapened since 1990 and caused by the US.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast