can i find it anywhere in calgary? preferably looking for emporio armani

Try Le Chateau

My Ride
    98 Civic Si

Originally posted by szw
    Try Le Chateau
    please, be alittle bit more serious

Can't find it ANYWHERE????//?

Did you try looking at Henry Singer, Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Thomas Jeffrey, O'Connors, Formans or even high end consignment shops?

Didn't look that hard now did you?

Oh and BTW A/X ain't worth the bucks...

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by szw
    Try Le Chateau
    i hope you were trying to be funny.

bcuz le chateau sells le chateau stuff only.

My Ride
    DUBZ

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Did you try looking at Henry Singer, Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Thomas Jeffrey, O'Connors, Formans or even high end consignment shops?

You just need to look a bit more. and A/X is cheap junky clothing with the name Armani on it.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Germanrific - 1/4/5/6/A/C/E/R

armani exhcange is nasty

emporio is sold strictly in emporio armani boutiques..and the last of my knowledge..they shutdown ALL of them in Canada

and if you're looking for Armani Exchange, you're DEFINITELY not looking for Emporio...totally DIFFERENT looks right there

Armani Exchange = Gap look but with Armani Exchange tags on it

Emporio Armani = looks like a more younger urban Armani Collezioni.... and FAR away from the look of Armani Exchange
    Last edited by t-im; 11-21-2004 at 10:47 PM.

Emporio can be had at at least 2 of the locations I posted, I don't know what you are talking about "only in boutiques"

I do agree that Armani Collezioni is the one to buy though, the pieces I do have are amazing quality for off the rack...

My Ride
    Germanrific - 1/4/5/6/A/C/E/R

^ I could be wrong, but thats what the EA sales people told me in Manhattan..and some Holt sales people in Van when we were trying to find stuff..and i've never really noticed it in Calgary...tho the last few years they've brought in AJ

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Word, it's about as played out as Von Dutch.
    Travel

Henry singer is the place where u can find all the high class fashion like prada, gucci, armani, hugo and others

My Ride
    98 Civic Si

i have looked in calgary for this stuff..but i had to go all the way to paradox in west edmonton mall to find some emporio armani stuff

My Ride
    Wristshots

harry rosen has armani stuff for sure, good store

Harry Rosen sux balls. Their sales people are like ghey vultures hanging around pestering you to buy, or they ignore you cause you've walked in wearing jeans....

Henry Singer is the bomb...the sales people are helpful when you want, dont hover around you and don't tell you "sir that looks absolutely amazing on you" bullshit when you've been given a suit one size too big cause jabroni can't read

My guy at Henry Singer calls me to come down when he has stuff he knows i'll like and when I get there it's laid out...I went to HS one day set on buying a suit that day and walked out empty handed because the salesman showed me one suit, went through his collection and said "we have nothing right for you today, come back next week when **** suits come in etc." He didn't just keep making me try on old man suits in hopes of making a 20 dollar commission *cough* Harry *cough*

LOL sorry for the rant on Harry Rosen, but meh...

Oh and what's with clothing store salespeople giving attitude and not helping someone when they wear a hat and jeans? Do their $6.50/hr 40% discounted clothing wearing asses think they're better than you?

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

phone sears and the Bay. I know Sears NorthHill have Aqua and Mania, not sure about Emp

My Ride
    Wristshots

Harry Rosen sux balls. Their sales people are like ghey vultures hanging around pestering you to buy, or they ignore you cause you've walked in wearing jeans....

Henry Singer is the bomb...the sales people are helpful when you want, dont hover around you and don't tell you "sir that looks absolutely amazing on you" bullshit when you've been given a suit one size too big cause jabroni can't read

My guy at Henry Singer calls me to come down when he has stuff he knows i'll like and when I get there it's laid out...I went to HS one day set on buying a suit that day and walked out empty handed because the salesman showed me one suit, went through his collection and said "we have nothing right for you today, come back next week when **** suits come in etc." He didn't just keep making me try on old man suits in hopes of making a 20 dollar commission *cough* Harry *cough*

LOL sorry for the rant on Harry Rosen, but meh...

Oh and what's with clothing store salespeople giving attitude and not helping someone when they wear a hat and jeans? Do their $6.50/hr 40% discounted clothing wearing asses think they're better than you?
    i guess i sorta kno wut ur sayin. except that never happend to me at harry rosen, they are always nice to me, never pester me to buy sht, but gimme some service when i want it. however at places like tip-top it is exactly how u explained it. and whenever i go to harry rosen, my guy also lets me know what just came in that i mite be interested in. but i guess i should check out ur henry singer place aswell

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Dont get me started.

My last escapade to buy a suit was EXACTLY like that.

I walked into Holt and found a killer Hugo suit I really really wanted. I was wearing Jeans and a hoodie, I like to play it down when I'm not working that day and just want to feel comfortable.

I wandered around that place for quite some time hoping to get acknowledged for the suit I was holding.

I had to ASK the girl in the fuckin Perfume dept if I could try it on. She had a sales person called to that dept, whom was a complete prick, giving me one word replies. Hands me the suit "Here!" and nothing in regards to any sort of sales approach at all.

I loved the suit, hated the service.

Went to Henry to see if they had the same style, but they did not.

I went back to Holt the next day wearing Jeans and a Spring Jacket, walked in, same shit, NO service, people standing around with their thumb up their ass, and I can see them eyeing me down through the corner of my eye, as if I'm an unemployed homeless bum, even though I'm wearing expensive jeans and shoes.

I walked over to the rack pulled the suit off the rack, went to the same girl in "Fragrance" asked for the Manager.

I said "I want this suit taken in here here here, I want this pleat removed and I want a pant cuf instead of a Hem. AND I want this for today. Your staff are attrocious, I have been ignored not once, but twice in the same dept." I was angry at this point, especially with as what Zorro said, they think they're better than me cuz they sling High end apparel at minimum wage? yeah, have fun with that.

The manager had the nerve to ask me " well how will you be paying for all this then" in a condecending tone.

"Actually I plan to Pay cash, and for the issues I've been having I feel you should be helping me put on that price a little bit, since this place is a joke, otherwise I'll make sure none of my friends and clients frequent this hell hole, I will never recommend this place to anyone, there is more than one place to buy a Hugo Suit."

Ended up paying cost on the suit and getting the alterations for free. I certainly was not looking for charity thats for sure, I went in ready to buy cash in hand, however that pissed me off, and I wanted them to know that.

Good deal for me, however I will never ever buy from Holt Renfrew Calgary TD Square again. Concieted assholes.
    Travel

My Ride
    Wristshots

^, similar thing happend with me at the exact same store, not with a suit, but a dress shirt/tie.

yep, I was at Holt on Saturday because I had an hour to kill.. I wore my khakis, white nikes, snowboard jacket and a backpack.. everyone gives me the double take.. it's pathetic that it's the way it goes.. out of all the years I've been in Holt there's been 1 good sales guy.. Fabian Baptiste, still remember him to this day.. bought my Armani Tux, my Boss suit and Blazer off of him.. He was the only sales guy that didn't give me the double take (this was like 5 years ago too). I refused to talk to anyone else in that stuck up department.. it's too bad he doesn't work there anymore.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast