To quote a guy off www.preludeonline.com

Finally got them in!!!! Sorry for the long wait. They're all in and ready to ship. Please post here or PM me with your information and the quantity of posters you would like. I'm letting them go for only $15 each!!!! The poster is 18" x 24" and is printed on 100 lbs gloss book with Aqueos coating. They will be shipped via USPS or FedEx in a heavy duty mailing tube with plastic end caps for extra security. A tracking number will also be provided. I'll give discounts to those that purchase more than one. PM me if you are a moderator for a special price Shipping and handling will be about $5 anywhere in the US. PM me for international rates. I only accept PayPal. My PayPal account is [email protected]. Please include your PO.com screen name, full name and mailing address when you send the payment! Thank you.
these are full size replica's of the original Mugen Prelude Poster ..

Im going to buy one for sure but am posting to see if anybody else is interested ... we can get em shipped all at once and save a bit , possibly get a better deal if we group together and buy a few ...

let me know, I'm placing my order Monday for sure.