Quantcast
Too Cool Motorcycle School - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Too Cool Motorcycle School

My Ride
    Upass

to all the people who are going and those of you who have, did you guys wear leathers to the classes? or just a denim jacket and what not?, i guess this is more geared towards the people who have had no experience at all with bikes and riding in the class would be the first time you sit on a bike.

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by Nav13
    to all the people who are going and those of you who have, did you guys wear leathers to the classes? or just a denim jacket and what not?, i guess this is more geared towards the people who have had no experience at all with bikes and riding in the class would be the first time you sit on a bike.
    they supply helments and gloves. I went there with jeans (because I could not afford leather atm) but I wore a thick ass leather jacket. It gets hot but hey, if you wanan be safe you gotta stick with it.

What about boots? Cause i dont have anything cept sneakers and dress shoes.

Oh and to eveyone else interested... out group isn't restricted to 4 people so if you guys are interested.... post it up or PM me

lam-boy Guest

Originally posted by mo_virgin
    What about boots? Cause i dont have anything cept sneakers and dress shoes.

Oh and to eveyone else interested... out group isn't restricted to 4 people so if you guys are interested.... post it up or PM me
    you have to bring your own shoes. they want something up to ankle hieght and no dangling laces, so if you have laces make sure you tie it up in like 40 knots or something and tuck them away so they don't get lose and get stuck on the chains/foot pegs and such on the bike.

My Ride
    95 AC INTEG 90 crx si

Originally posted by lam-boy

they supply helments and gloves. I went there with jeans (because I could not afford leather atm) but I wore a thick ass leather jacket. It gets hot but hey, if you wanan be safe you gotta stick with it.
    oh im more then ready to go all out on gear if i get my liscence and get a bike, its just I dont want to drop like $1000+ on gear before I even sit on a bike. But yea mo_virgin if more people is better then you can count me and my brother in. We are pretty much free anytime, but would rather a weekend course seeing how its easier to get the weekend off from work rather then a full week. But if the majority are into the weekday course, then we can adjust.

edit: need to know 2 weeks in adavance to book time off work, oh and this is nav13, sorry I was on my bro account when posting but yea the two people i am talking about in this post are (me =nav13, brother luderoca)

Alright... Ive Pmd everyone who was interested... if you did not receive a PM contact me.

My Ride
    06 Nissan Altima, 05 Honda 600RR

Talking

went with these guys when they were still at A driving school as well, great in class as well as on the bike training, did the 2 day course and yes it was pretty intense to be on a bike all day since I never sat on one before. Highly recommended for safety and you will feel a lot better once you get out there with all the cagers.
    if you can't race it or take it to bed it's useless
    four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul, one wheel removes panties

Thanks for the interest everyone... i couldn't round enough people for the same time. But its cool, im signed up for the weekend of april 30th. Anyways happy and safe riding this season you squids.

My Ride
    95 AC INTEG 90 crx si

enjoy it

My Ride
    Upass

Originally posted by mo_virgin
    Thanks for the interest everyone... i couldn't round enough people for the same time. But its cool, im signed up for the weekend of april 30th. Anyways happy and safe riding this season you squids.
    I could have came on that date, I had mentioned in my reply to your pm, to let me know if the date changed from the original one you had pm'd me with. Oh well I guess Ill register seperately too.

^^^^

Yeah i was aware that you could, but i didn't find two others. We needed a group of 4. Sorry man, im on a tight timeline.

My Ride
    Upass

no worries, it was only $20 less anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2