Quantcast
Houseboating - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Houseboating

My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram

Default Houseboating

Anyone here ever been houseboating? (In the shuswap, utah, wherever?) I went last year to the 'shwap for my bday and it was a blast, we went with Waterways Vacations. Im currently planning a trip with Sun N Fun houseboats, anyone ever used them?

Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Re: Houseboating

Originally posted by Kirbs17
    Anyone here ever been houseboating? (In the shuswap, utah, wherever?) I went last year to the 'shwap for my bday and it was a blast, we went with Waterways Vacations. Im currently planning a trip with Sun N Fun houseboats, anyone ever used them?

Houseboating ownz, cabin at Shuswap, take the houseboat out, party our asses off, swim, hottub, waterski, jetski, just have an absolute blast. Hope to do that this year too.
    Travel

lam-boy Guest

I'm trying to get one going with my friends for this summer, It's gonna be a blast if everything goes down.

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

im going out for one in the summer as well i dont know who its booked through because i didnt book it.

Default Re: Houseboating

Originally posted by Kirbs17
    We have used them before from what I recall they are in Sorrento, little bit further drive but it's great because you start out on a less crowded part of the lake. We had the "Kerin James" It was broke when we got there but they had it fixed before we departed and did not have any problems with it.. They were very good. I am sure you will have fun with whatever company you choose, Some of those boats are so big these days. Two thing if you go.

1) You can rent Seadoos at Copper Island Floating store.

2)Try and get up to Silver Beach on the Seymour Arm. best part of the lake IMO.

Enjoy!!

My Ride
    Dakota

I've gone every year for the past 4yrs, tons of fun, Twin Anchors has the best boats IMO.

the prices arent bad but i hear the price of gas kills you?
    Last edited by GT2NV; 03-07-2005 at 01:16 PM.

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Default Re: Re: Houseboating

Originally posted by Ben

Houseboating ownz, cabin at Shuswap, take the houseboat out, party our asses off, swim, hottub, waterski, jetski, just have an absolute blast. Hope to do that this year too.
    oh we will

My Ride
    Dakota

Originally posted by GT2NV
    the prices arent bad but i hear the price of gas kills you?
    The houseboat companies charge about 10cents more a liter than the floating store, so just fill up there on your last day and you'll save some $$