Quantcast
I think its fair to say: Manu Ginobili >> Tracy Mcgrady - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I think its fair to say: Manu Ginobili >> Tracy Mcgrady

Default I think its fair to say: Manu Ginobili >> Tracy Mcgrady

The playoffs have proven Manu Ginobili has more heart and is more talented than Lazy Mcgrady. Tim Duncan had the worst game of his NBA and Collegiate Career, and none other than manu stepped up dropped 32 OFF THE BENCH. This guy has the heart of a champion, and is feared everytime he touches the ball. Lazy Mcgrady has cost his team two wins with his lack of focus. With his selfishness he brought in from Orlando, he cost David wesley a shot a winning the game last night. Tracy also does not make his teammates better. Look how bad Yao shoots freethrows.

My Ride
    pair of adiDAs

Default Re: I think its fair to say: Manu Ginobili >> Tracy Mcgrady

Originally posted by Komplekshun
    Tracy also does not make his teammates better. Look how bad Yao shoots freethrows.
    your a retard

My Ride
    Civic

I hope you are not talking about last nights game, ginobli didnt have 30, and timmy d played unreal.
    C-23-H

wow i dont think you could be more wrong in your statement...i think you need to actually start watching the games.

My Ride

This guy you called lazy mcgrady also happens to be the reason the rockets are in the playoffs.

My Ride
    2002 Toyota Corolla

damn you're ignorant.

i don't agree with manu ginobili being better than t-mac, though ginobili is a hell of a player.

but t-mac isn't the sole reason why the rockets are in the playoffs.. let's not forget the rockets made the playoffs with steve francis as well. the team is simply better now than it was before with the new additions this year.

and yao is not a bad free throw shooter.. the guy shoots 76% at the line, which i believe makes him one of the best free throw shooting centers in the league. i think only ilgauskas is better than him and only by a few percent at that..

My Ride
    2011 Subaru Impreza

Default Re: I think its fair to say: Manu Ginobili >> Tracy Mcgrady

[i]Tracy also does not make his teammates better. Look how bad Yao shoots freethrows. [/B]
    Yao shoots 77% from the line... with your theory, kobe SUCKS... he didnt get shaq shootin very well...

actually i should correct myself.. he's shooting 76% at the line during the playoffs. he's an 80% shooter for his career.. so not too shabby.

My Ride
    Giant Rainier

T-Mac did shoot quite horribly in Game 5. According to ESPN.com he shot 7/22. That is BRUTAL. I didn't see the game but he was obviously throwing up shit and should not have been so selfish.

But to his credit, that must have been his worst shooting game in a long time but if the Rox lose next game, we can be almost certain that T-Mac is cursed.

My Ride
    2013 Longhorn Ram

lol wow, that theory definatly got put to rest rather quick

Originally posted by SKR
    You know what, I'm such a ricer. More form than function, oversized exhaust, Japanese engine, and if I put the tailgate down it kind of acts as much like a wing as the picnic table wings the fast and furious guys are bolting to their cars.

My Ride
    curbed rim

did you guys watch the 76 vs pistons, philly sucked

My Ride
    99 EK9 Hatch

That's because they are a one man team... and even with the biggest heart in the league isn't enough to help that rag tag squad win against the Pistons. I really feel bad for AI... I thought the addition of Cwebb would do what VC did for the nets... too bad he's a one legged gimp. I still hope AI wins one in Phily before the end of his career.

Photograph courtesy of the Calgary Police Service

My Ride
    curbed rim

yeah, AI was the only 76'er in the double figures

My Ride

One thing you should keep in mind about McGrady is that he is expected to perform on both sides of the court. Its easy to see a bad shooting average for a game or two and put the guy down because his team depends on him and because he gets paid millions. But if you've watched the Mavs - Rockets series you'll see almost any time Dirk Nowitzki is on the court McGrady is covering him. Being 7 feet tall, extremely fast and a deadly shooter, Dirk is one of the toughest guys to cover in the NBA today. Imagine spending all your energy on defense trying to shut a talented scorer down and then being expected carry your team offensively too (Yao helps but he's streaky). Its easy to knock the guy after he screwed over Toronto/Orlando, and because he's just another overpaid athlete, but he's playing his heart out in this series.

Any of those that have played ball competively will know it doesnt matter if your a great shooter, but when your covering a player who is not only bigger than you but a better shooter than you for 45 minutes, you'll be lucky to have enough energy to even get a shot off let alone hit it in the end stages of the game.

Default Re: Re: I think its fair to say: Manu Ginobili >> Tracy Mcgrady

Originally posted by izzoblitzo

Yao shoots 77% from the line... with your theory, kobe SUCKS... he didnt get shaq shootin very well...
    77% does not matter unless you hit freethrows when it really counts. Yao missed 5 critical shots from the charity strip in game five. Shaq? does rarely misses late-in-the-game freethrows. He cant afford to let down Kobe and the rest of the team.

Default Re: Re: Re: I think its fair to say: Manu Ginobili >> Tracy Mcgrady

Originally posted by Komplekshun

77% does not matter unless you hit freethrows when it really counts. Yao missed 5 critical shots from the charity strip in game five. Shaq? does rarely misses late-in-the-game freethrows. He cant afford to let down Kobe and the rest of the team.

another reason why your theory holds no water, anyone remember in game 5 against the spurs when shaq and TD missed crucial free throws?

i'd also like to add that if shaq does end up making his free throws down the stretch, it only slightly makes up for the 8-9 he missed earlier in the game. so really it makes no difference. i'd still rather have yao taking free throws over shaq..

My Ride
    2002 Celica GT

your a retard man. seriously. how can you even compare manu to tmac. manu is good, no doubt but saying hes better than tracy is just stupid because tracy has turned the rockets into a playoff calibre team

My Ride
    RX300

look at it this way..
    take away manu from the spurs and you think the spurs still make the playoffs? most likely
    and now take tracy off the rockets ...ya didnt think so
    trying is the first step towards failure

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast