Quantcast
Dumbest Thing Youve Ever Done - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest Thing Youve Ever Done

My Ride
    BMW

Default Dumbest Thing Youve Ever Done

WAT is the DUMBEST thing you've ever done in a car..ive heard some good ones in my time..
    fill me in

Nick

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

went on 2 wheels ..found out what they mean when they say the jimmy is the easiest to flip

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    a wrx.

probably this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jeff, You're drawings are almost as good as Benny's, but not quite.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by Dope Dealer
    Jeff, You're drawings are almost as good as Benny's, but not quite.
    are u fucking kidding me?!? i was doing paint drawings before benny was even born!! this picture is almost a year old from back in the abcars days! fuck u man!

even benny knows hes following in the footsteps..

Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
    are u fucking kidding me?!? i was doing paint drawings before benny was even born!! this picture is almost a year old from back in the abcars days! fuck u man!

even benny knows hes following in the footsteps..
    All I am saying is that I think Benny used a ruler. Hahaha
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by Dope Dealer

All I am saying is that I think Benny used a ruler. Hahaha
    all i am saying is that u can eat a dick evan!!!

Edmonton you damn fools! Cowtown can kiss my capital ass!

all i am saying is that u can eat a dick evan!!!
    Everyone on this site seems to say that Jeff Type R is such a nice guy, am i missing something cuz he always seems to be an ass, but maybe he's just kidding i guess...
    "Da da da da" - Snoop Dogg
    "If your ass gets cracked, bitch shut your trap!" - Snoop

Originally posted by D_Rock

Everyone on this site seems to say that Jeff Type R is such a nice guy, am i missing something cuz he always seems to be an ass, but maybe he's just kidding i guess...
    Nah, he was just kidding.... I think?

Well, it seems to happen more and more that Jeff Type R for no reason at all slanders other memeber here and frankly i think it's bullshit! He seems to reply wit no regard for anyone except himself or senior members on this site and i'm gettins sick of it. He continuosly acts like a dick, and no one pays attentions because he's "joking" or "just kidding". Well, if he's such an upstanding particitpant of this site, why does he always think he's king shit and treat new members like he knows all and runs all?

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

why does he always think he's king shit and treat new members like he knows all and runs all?
    Because he can.

My Ride
    a wrx.

yea i AM kidding. notice how im calling dope dealer by his first name?

Well, it seems to happen more and more that Jeff Type R for no reason at all slanders other memeber here and frankly i think it's bullshit! He seems to reply wit no regard for anyone except himself or senior members on this site and i'm gettins sick of it. He continuosly acts like a dick, and no one pays attentions because he's "joking" or "just kidding". Well, if he's such an upstanding particitpant of this site, why does he always think he's king shit and treat new members like he knows all and runs all?
    where do i slander other members? where do i reply with no regard for anyone but myself? it sounds like you're describing m power, not me.

ps. i am not king "shit" and i dont "run" all. you on the other hand, smell like "shit" and should "run" along.

pps. haha i made a funny!

Originally posted by gpomp

Because he can.
    That's not an answer, I asked a question. Here, i'll state it more directly, WHY IS HE SUCH AN ASS???? AND WHY DOESN'T ANYONE PAY ATTETION TO HIM BEING AN ASS????

My Ride
    a wrx.

That's not an answer, I asked a question. Here, i'll state it more directly, WHY IS HE SUCH AN ASS???? AND WHY DOESN'T ANYONE PAY ATTETION TO HIM BEING AN ASS????
    i think ure just bitter cuz your other account got banned.

maybe its time to move this thread to the lounge?

My Ride
    '01 Stang

Are u kidding?? I always pay attention to a nice ass!
    Objects in mirror are losing!

i think ure just bitter cuz your other account got banned.

maybe its time to move this thread to the lounge?
    Um, bitter cuz my account god banned, i do belive i'm posting, and if it was banned, i couldn't, but i guess i was banned and i can't post.....

I didn't say you were the King shit, i said you thought you were, and that's exactly what you think you are, you think you are such a comedian.

Well, you want one of the many times you decided you be a dick, mhhhh, i couldn't find it on here, but it was when you were talking from the chick from N.C. i believe and she ended a post with "peave, love and V-teck" and outta no where you became a complete ass to her, maybe you thought you were being funny, and you tried to defend youself by saying that V tech had nothing to do with peace and love, but it was very obvious that you were simply trying to be witty and failed miserably and then back-peddled like crazy and by doing that simply became a complete jackass to her. Good work on that one by the way, way to show your true character.

p.s. the stuff you say is very unfunny and frankly it often brings disgust to mind when you try and be funny.

p.p.s. You didn't make a funny.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Um, bitter cuz my account god banned, i do belive i'm posting, and if it was banned, i couldn't, but i guess i was banned and i can't post.....

I didn't say you were the King shit, i said you thought you were, and that's exactly what you think you are, you think you are such a comedian.

Well, you want one of the many times you decided you be a dick, mhhhh, i couldn't find it on here, but it was when you were talking from the chick from N.C. i believe and she ended a post with "peave, love and V-teck" and outta no where you became a complete ass to her, maybe you thought you were being funny, and you tried to defend youself by saying that V tech had nothing to do with peace and love, but it was very obvious that you were simply trying to be witty and failed miserably and then back-peddled like crazy and by doing that simply became a complete jackass to her. Good work on that one by the way, way to show your true character.

p.s. the stuff you say is very unfunny and frankly it often brings disgust to mind when you try and be funny.

p.p.s. You didn't make a funny.
    first buddy, im referring to the fact that u never made a fuss about me before your other account, m power, got banned. dont deny it either; i know that trolls like u keep a few accounts handy.

second, i was in no way trying to be funny or an ass about the post regarding "peace, love, and vtec". in fact, uve interpreted it completely wrong. if u take the time to read the thread, ull see that she said something, which i disagreed with and supported with an argument. she countered, then conceeded that i was correct and that she was in fact making stuff up. in fact, i know her far better than u do, and i would post up the pm's that we sent each other, but im sure that there are some things about her personal life that she doesnt want me to share publicly.

i am not here to impress you or anyone else. if u dont like me, then deal with it. maybe u should come kick my ass some day. whatever u want. just stop crying and whining on a public forum. by their teenage years, most people learn to deal with what they dont like. u should consider doing the same, instead of trying ever so hard to make me look the fool.

first buddy, im referring to the fact that u never made a fuss about me before your other account, m power, got banned. dont deny it either; i know that trolls like u keep a few accounts handy.

second, i was in no way trying to be funny or an ass about the post regarding "peace, love, and vtec". in fact, uve interpreted it completely wrong. if u take the time to read the thread, ull see that she said something, which i disagreed with and supported with an argument. she countered, then conceeded that i was correct and that she was in fact making stuff up. in fact, i know her far better than u do, and i would post up the pm's that we sent each other, but im sure that there are some things about her personal life that she doesnt want me to share publicly.

i am not here to impress you or anyone else. if u dont like me, then deal with it. maybe u should come kick my ass some day. whatever u want. just stop crying and whining on a public forum. by their teenage years, most people learn to deal with what they dont like. u should consider doing the same, instead of trying ever so hard to make me look the fool.
    I honestly can't resond cuz you're so stupid, I am not "m Power" I am D Rock, just because 2 people think you're an idiot doesn't mean they are the same person....

And yes, i do believe you were trying to be an ass, outta no where you said that "peace love and v tech" was wrong. You said that v-tech and love and peace had nothing in common, however it was just a saying and you said she was wrong, regardless of you're pm's, you could post them, i don't care, you started something for no apparent reason.

I know you're not here to impress me, cuz if you were here to impress me, you'd wouldn't be doing your job. I'm not saying I would kick your ass, but by the sounds of you, you could use a good ass kicking, maybe it's smack some sense into you. I'm not whinning, i'm raising a point, i'm saying that you are an ass. I'm not quite sure why you added in the teenage stuff, because it was completely pointless, but i do believe that from what i've seen from your posts, you're good at the pointless stuff....

My Ride
    a wrx.

I honestly can't resond cuz you're so stupid, I am not "m Power" I am D Rock, just because 2 people think you're an idiot doesn't mean they are the same person....

And yes, i do believe you were trying to be an ass, outta no where you said that "peace love and v tech" was wrong. You said that v-tech and love and peace had nothing in common, however it was just a saying and you said she was wrong, regardless of you're pm's, you could post them, i don't care, you started something for no apparent reason.

I know you're not here to impress me, cuz if you were here to impress me, you'd wouldn't be doing your job. I'm not saying I would kick your ass, but by the sounds of you, you could use a good ass kicking, maybe it's smack some sense into you. I'm not whinning, i'm raising a point, i'm saying that you are an ass. I'm not quite sure why you added in the teenage stuff, because it was completely pointless, but i do believe that from what i've seen from your posts, you're good at the pointless stuff....
    its kind of coincidental that u come out of nowhere to hate on me as soon as m power gets banned. and again, i think i would know if i were trying to be ass. i wasnt. if u dont believe me, then that isnt my problem. im not posting her pm's because i respect her privacy. i added the teenager thing because you are incapable of dealing with the fact that u dont like someone. if u dont like me, do something about it..or not. either way, stop whining like a baby.

its kind of coincidental that u come out of nowhere to hate on me as soon as m power gets banned. and again, i think i would know if i were trying to be ass. i wasnt. if u dont believe me, then that isnt my problem. im not posting her pm's because i respect her privacy. i added the teenager thing because you are incapable of dealing with the fact that u dont like someone. if u dont like me, do something about it..or not. either way, stop whining like a baby.
    This is rediculous, if you're so sure that i'm "M Power" why don't you check the IP address you fool.

I'm not whinning, I am "dealing with the fact that you're an idiot", I am "doing somthing about it" that's what this whole thing is about, you must either be drunk, or really dumb. I'm hoping for your sake that you're drunk, becuase i really don't think anyone could be so drunk to be this stupid. I DON"T CARE IF YOU POST THE P.M.'S, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND (cuz i'm hoping once again you're drunk, for your sake) you started shit for no reason!!! As you often do!

All i ask is that the monitors tell you to take a break on the new people, or for you to realize that you aren't funny, or finally for you to simply stop being such a damn fool and quite being such an ass hole!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast