Quantcast
JDM Connection Japanese Import - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: JDM Connection Japanese Import

Default JDM Connection Japanese Import

I'm new to this car forum and just had a question for all of the member that have imported cars from Japan.

Does anybody have an experience importing through JDM Connection? I think I am going to import a vehicle through them but I'd like to know if anybody has done business with them at all? I think I'm going to call the BBB to get some info but I'd like some first hand information from somebody that has done business with them.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

I think here importconcern.ca is the joint to visit....
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Did u search the board? I think it was just discussed but it could have been another JDM place.
    If it was this place... don't go, according to many, they rip u off and sell things that shouldnt be sold for that much etc.. etc.. I don't remember the whole thing, but stick with importconcern.

jdmconnection is the guy that used to curb cars on here now has a business.........

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

yeah i buy all my stuff from JDM source. i like the friendly, caring service. i am always very satisfied when i buy from them.

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
    Did u search the board? I think it was just discussed but it could have been another JDM place.
    If it was this place... don't go, according to many, they rip u off and sell things that shouldnt be sold for that much etc.. etc.. I don't remember the whole thing, but stick with importconcern.
    That's quite the statement!

Absolutely no truth in that whatsoever. We have imported some very nice cars in which all of our customers are very happy with.

As for "curbing" cars, we thought it might be a good idea to establish a good working relationship with our suppliers before we began to import for others.

Default Looking for a Japanese import?

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    what don't i drive

ive dealt with jdm connection and they are very good. they often have the same vehicles as import concern but for a few hundred cheaper. i recommend them.

Originally posted by CalgarySupra
    yeah i buy all my stuff from JDM source. i like the friendly, caring service. i am always very satisfied when i buy from them.
    but u dont drive nething..

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I dont see why everyones all giving props to Import Concern....they're not the only car importer around and their customer service really sucks....

JDM Connection
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Honda

Originally posted by dj_rice
    they're not the only car importer around and their customer service really sucks....
    I don't think so at all.
    I've been window shopping for a bit now, and someone always replies to me nice and fast when I ask about incoming cars.

My Ride
    07 Ruckus, 05 Echo

Originally posted by talon31
    ive dealt with jdm connection and they are very good. they often have the same vehicles as import concern but for a few hundred cheaper. i recommend them.
    If you see a Broker Stock car that is on both Import Concern and JDM Connection, ask Import Concern about how we can beat the competitor's price, we can almost always beat our own quoted prices by $200-600. We prefer to quote high so that we never disappoint by exceeding the quote.