Quantcast
Answering questions to 2pac's death - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Answering questions to 2pac's death

My Ride
    GTI

Default Answering questions to 2pac's death

Contradictions to Tupac Alive Theories...
    -Alive theories
    -Contradictions

On the Still I Rise CD on the song Killuminati Tupac says: "Now Biggie die/died every time I ride it's for reasons ... I'm coming back like Jesus.
    Interesting line, it's hard to tell if he says Biggie die or Biggie died.

There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.
    6 Pictures of Tupac were taken at the hospital, all polaroids, and weren't made public.

In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.
    Everyone dies eventually, Tupac knew he wasn't going to live long.

The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.
    Suge Knight does not like police and was involved with the fight in the MGM that night, which is a violation of parole that's why he didn't want to talk to the police.

The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. "I ain't Mad at Cha" is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life.
    Living the lifestyle that Tupac lived it was likely that he was going to be shot. He said this numerous times in numerous songs. Chances are he was going to be shot coming out of some sort of event where his presence could be traced. In the mob lifestyle the most dangerous time is travelling in your car.

Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "Tupac".
    Possibly coincidental, possibly planned in order to setup the name change and Makaveli CD.

His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli".
    It's released under Makaveli because that's what he changed his name to.

The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Do you really think the video was shot 4 months ago, back in August of '96? Think about it.
    What's more predictable ... they shot the video 4 months ago, or they shot the video out in LA with tons and tons of people around, Tupac in the mall holding kids and cruising the strip, while not letting anybody know.

In the video "Hail Mary" released under the name Makaveli, there is a gravestone that says Makaveli. But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead.
    Tupac had no play in the making of the video, Deathrow made the video to play up the alive theory to make more cash.

There are no suspects for the shooting.
    There are many suspects, the police say they even know who did it but don't have enough evidence.

In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completely escape the media spotlight ?
    Tupac said the same thing when he went to jail in 1994 in a Vibe article.

Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn't he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight? Because he wanted to make it seem like he could be shot?
    Tupac's bodyguard said Tupac didn't wear his vest that often. It was hot, uncomfortable and he didn't like wearing it cause he couldn't show off his body and tattoos.

In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death without an autopsy? Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without an autopsy. He was a Muslim therefore it was against his religion to be cremated+ he rapped about being buried.
    Being cremated is a family tradition that runs in the Shakur's, Bury me a G sounds better than Cremate me a G. There was an autopsy performed. I believe, all though I'm not completely sure, that Tupac was a member of the Five Percent Nation. Clark County Office of Vital Statistics has a copy of Tupac's death certificate which was filed with Clark County's vital records section by County Coroner Ron Flud. Dr. Ed Brown with Coroner's office signed it.

The Makaveli album released on Nov. 5, and was originally supposed to be an EP of 6 songs, but was then extended to a full length album of 12 songs.
    It was supposed to have 13 tracks, Tupac talked about it in an interview before he was shot. The song "Friends" which you can find unreleased was cut by Deathrow.

Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiaveli was a 16th century Italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power. Pac read Machiaveli's books in jail, titled book one and book two, which are also the names of Pacs eyes on me CDs......book one book two
    All the Outlawz have aliases. Tupac studied Machiavelli's writing "The Prince" when he was in the Baltimore School of Arts and again when he was in prison and took his alias from him.

In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.
    Machiavelli published a lot of writings, The Prince was written about Seizing, and controlling power. Pac wanted to use this in the rap game. While stated in "The Prince" the main idea is not faking your death.

The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and "died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.
    The Outlawz said the name of the album came from the fact that Tupac wrote and recorded the album in a single week.

Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.
    No comment

Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7 It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.
    No comment

There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI" which is also very suspicious ...... if u guys aren't starting to believe me just keep reading...
    It would be kind of weird to have an RIP to yourself in your own album.

The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory , as listed in the CD booklet of the album, is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry). In the bible, Simon was an apostle of Jesus. Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection listed by Saint Paul (I Cor. 15: 5). Could Simon be a reference to Suge Knight(the executive producer of Death Row records)? Simon was renamed "Peter, the rock" (John 1:42).
    All the Outlawz had aliases, Suge Knights alias was Simon.

In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "ni**as Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that ni**as' gonna get what they deserve." This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich's album is released.
    Perhaps he's implying that he knew he'd be dead, maybe he's just foreshadowing his eventual death.

In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?
    This quote has been completely mis used. He's talking about the black communities that live in poverty and the possible extinction of the black race.

In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthaf*ckin menace, they cowards that's why they tried to set me up, had bitch a** ni**as on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.
    Here he's talking about the first time he was shot in 1994. By saying they cowards that's why they tried to set me up, he's talking about them inviting him to the studio where he was shot. When he talks about had bitch a** ni**as on my team, he's referring to his friend Stretch, who was there when he was shot. Reincarnated he's talking about after being shot 5 times and being in prison, pretty much dead, he's back.

NOTE: I got these from a website. They were not made by me.

My Ride
    GTI

In Tupac's song "Made Ni**az" from the Supercop Soundtrack, he says "F*ck 'em all who don't understand my plot to get richer... Outlaw to the grave, a muthaf*ckin' made ni**a I got a plan to get richer. Take my picture." Once again he mentions his "plan" to get rich.
    I think his plan to get rich was through his Makaveli Record label and his production company Euphanasia.

In E-40's album Hall Of Game in the song "Million Dollar Spot" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so I evade and plot and plan a life of better things...." Once again Tupac mentions his "plan".
    I think his plan to get rich was through his Makaveli Record label and his production company Euphanasia.

In Tupac's song "Ain't Hard 2 Find" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "I heard rumors I died, murdered in cold blood, traumatized pictures of me in my final stages, you know momma cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted." It seems as if Tupac foretold the future.
    The question is, did Tupac control the future, or did he foretell it ?

Scarfaces' song "Smile", which is a duet with Tupac, was supposedly recorded in September of '96, before Tupac was "shot". But the video for the song was released in May of '97 and the video depicts Tupac rapping while he appears to be crucified. At the end of the video, Tupac falls off the cross and stands up...which is another image of resurrection.
    The video was shot after Tupac was supposedly killed, they used a look alike for the video. The choice to use the cross would have been a choice of the director to make the video have more significance and therefore make more money.

Towards the end of the video, it becomes slightly apparent that Tupac is actually portrayed by a look-alike. I still wonder, if he is really dead, then why do they keep
    making everyone so suspicious??? the dude on the cross has a bottom row of crooked teeth like Tupacs.
    The alive theory creates money. Look at anything Amaru Records has released as far as CD or video's go. Have they used the alive theory or tried to make anybody suspicious ?

In the video for "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto" the town it takes place in is called Rukahs. "Rukahs" spelled backwards is "Shakur". The room he goes into with the girl is room number 7. The clock in the background at the end is at 4:03...the same time he officially died. More funny stuff from the video producers. Why the hell would his time of death be in a video b4 he died?
    The video was made after he died, that's why he wasn't in it.

On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli. In the picture, there are five bullet holes. Interestingly, Tupac was "shot" 5 times.
    The 5 bullet holes represent the first time he was shot, 5 times. The symbolism of the cross is meant to mean he was crucified by the media.

The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula, was found shot to death on Nov. 10th in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him.
    Yafeu Fula is Khadafi of the Outlawz, not only one of Tupac's good friends, also his Godbrother. Both their parents were members of the Black Panther party. Whatever reason Khadafi was killed I don't think 2Pac was involved.

After the shooting of Notorious B.I.G. on March 9th, 1997 Lieutenant Wayne Petersen of the the homicide division of the Las Vegas Police Department who has been investigating Shakur's alleged killing said, "Before yesterday, I had never even heard of the Notorious B.I.G. There is no link between the two murders. We think the only connection is in the minds of the media. The media wants to connect the two." If you asked anyone who knows anything about the Tupac case, they would say something about the rivalry between Biggie and Tupac. How will the Las Vegas police ever solve the case if they don't know the basics? The answer is that they won't. C'mon guys, that is pretty pathetic.
    The police department haven't done much either time Tupac was shot. Tupac had several run-ins with the law, one of which was shooting 2 off duty police officers. In one song Tupac says "F*ck the 5-0, kill me if they could, I never let em capture me." Believe him when he says that. They never even had any suspects when Tupac was shot the first time, and the actual reason Tupac was sent to prison, for 4 years maximum security, was for touching the bum of the women he allegedly raped.

According to my friend Roger as well as numerous other sources, in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. Check it out for yourself, but that certainly is suspicious and it must mean something. I know the words are there but Suge didn't shoot him and it isn't Pac saying em, its Fula so the info wouldn't get out......
    I heard the words as well, it's not Fula aka Khadafi, all though you've got to wonder just why and how those words got there.

On the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' ni**a", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background.
    Sounds like it could be "Cleveland", "Cleveland", which is of course Bone Thugs home town.

During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, "If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?". Suge answered, "Absolutely not."
    Suge would probably rather kill every police officer in the world than tell one cop what he had for breakfast.

In the video "Heaven Gotta Ghetto", the license plate of the car that he gets in with the older man reads "61671". Another obvious occurrence of the number seven and the sum of seven (6+1).
    Definitely adds to 7's, but it's Tupac's birth date, June 16.

In the CD booklet of the "R U Still Down" album the it is written "Keep the faith in me I wont let u down...love 2pac". Can he be advising us not to dwell on his "death" because he is coming back?
    I wonder when this was written. Maybe it was written to his mom when he hadn't made it as a rapper. Who knows.

In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan sh*t, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.
    Tupac actually doesn't say this line, it's in one of the verses of the Outlawz.

If you rearrange the letters in the album title "Makaveli The Don Killuminati The 7Day Theory" You can make the sentence "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive". Mike explains "7th meaning the 7th day after he was shot, he supposedly died but is really alive." That's bullsh*t it spells im alive but there's a k....
    Ok, while that's true get this. In order for Tupac to have come up with that, he would have had to go, I want this sentence: "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive", now what title can I use to make that.

NOTE: I got these from a website. They were not made by me.

My Ride
    99 Civic

Originally posted by Hakkola

The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula, was found shot to death on Nov. 10th in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him.
    Yafeu Fula is Khadafi of the Outlawz, not only one of Tupac's good friends, also his Godbrother. Both their parents were members of the Black Panther party. Whatever reason Khadafi was killed I don't think 2Pac was involved.

According to my friend Roger as well as numerous other sources, in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. Check it out for yourself, but that certainly is suspicious and it must mean something. I know the words are there but Suge didn't shoot him and it isn't Pac saying em, its Fula so the info wouldn't get out......
    I heard the words as well, it's not Fula aka Khadafi, all though you've got to wonder just why and how those words got there.

During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, "If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?". Suge answered, "Absolutely not."
    Suge would probably rather kill every police officer in the world than tell one cop what he had for breakfast.
    WOW! the middle one is the most puzzling one of them all, Suge shot me.... hmmm

My Ride
    GTI

Yeah, it's weird, but I think he's dead and he knew he was gonna die so of course he'd put that in his music, if I pissed off the same people I'd know I was gonna die eventually too.

I mostly posted this because 2pac on the forum thinks he's coming back, and I very much doubt it. It would be impossible for him not to be recognized.

My Ride
    335i

Tupac is dead
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    Looking for a car, Got any suggestions?

I always think hes alive, but then when I think deeper, I don't think he is....I'm going to wait until September 13th of this year. If nothing happens, then I will let him Rest In Peace....

lammer Guest

Originally posted by ___2PaC___
    I always think hes alive, but then when I think deeper, I don't think he is....I'm going to wait until September 13th of this year. If nothing happens, then I will let him Rest In Peace....

whats sept 13th?

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

right there shows he is dead.

"but how does he keep putting out tracks????"

simple, tupac's mother even said there is enough material to make 8-10 more albums. even look at that evidence above, he made an entire album in a week.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by lammer

whats sept 13th?
    7 years since he died.

it goes with the whole 7 year theory.

EDIT
    since he was shot
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

the day he "died" , so 7 years exactly , when he will "come back "

My Ride
    FA1

when he comes back haha

My Ride
    Looking for a car, Got any suggestions?

7...That number has everyone goin on with they're beiliefs...just gotta wait

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    Tupac is dead

A long time ago too. Drawing conclusions from his music is silly, almost all rap is about "playin the game" or death..
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    95 TSi AWD, 05 300C

wtf is the big deal w/ tupac?....this is turning into today's elvis.....he's dead, and the world isn't any worse off without him

My Ride
    FA1

Originally posted by redec
    wtf is the big deal w/ tupac?....this is turning into today's elvis.....he's dead, and the world isn't any worse off without him

If I told you all that I'm Tupac, you wouldn't believe me....

so I won't....

m@+CH Guest

damn it man
    as much as we loved his much or wuteva
    he's dead.. jus' leave the man and his legacy alone
    he's in gansta's mansion!!!
    he's happy ..he's dead!!

My Ride
    350Z

I heard they found Tupac in egypt, same tatoos and everything.

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

I think he might be alive, but could care less. and i doubt he would "come back" if he was still alive.

Oh yeah, and Puff Daddy killed Biggie ..just thought id let everyone know
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    FA1

Originally posted by James
    I think he might be alive, but could care less. and i doubt he would "come back" if he was still alive.

Oh yeah, and Puff Daddy killed Biggie ..just thought id let everyone know

If he didn't, he wouldn't be rich! haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast