Quantcast
First Ever Straight Pride Parade/Celebration - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: First Ever Straight Pride Parade/Celebration

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

Default First Ever Straight Pride Parade/Celebration

Be a part of history and help put together the first Straight pride parade in Calgary. Will need capable and competent people to help put this together. PM me if you are genuinely interested.. and spread the word.

My Ride
    TRD Pro

at the same time lets put together an asian pride parade and a white pride parade. Wait lets not stop there lets make a penis pride parade.

Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

People like you make me not proud to be straight.

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    Highlander

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    Z

So you must of organized the gay pride parade aswell right!

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

You pathetic cockroaches, proof positive of the double standard you blank jackasses purvey in your day to day lives. Grow some brainmatter.

Ludacrous lmao you know so little its funny. Im proud to be straight, the same way you, abyss, are proud to be gay (you said it)

Did none of you think before you posted? Are you going to say its 4 against one? So there are 4 complete blanks argueing that isnt.. does that make you right?

The gays do it, cultures do it, everyone else does... why not?

Hey quasar, It sounds like you have some work to do with a shrink if thats all it takes to make you ashamed to be straight.

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

Originally posted by Melinda
    What's the straight version of a white supremisist?
    You?

leave my thread alone.. Ive recieved interest already.. it would be a fun thing to do. There is no hatred or fear based propaganda being dealt up here, simply an idea. Ive never met a more neurotic group of nuts ever.
    Last edited by TheBenzo; 07-05-2005 at 03:15 PM.

If you need a parade to affirm your straightness than I'm guessing you are the one with problems.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by TheBenzo
    You pathetic cockroaches, proof positive of the double standard you blank jackasses purvey in your day to day lives. Grow some brainmatter.

Ludacrous lmao you know so little its funny. Im proud to be straight, the same way you, abyss, are proud to be gay (you said it)

Did none of you think before you posted? Are you going to say its 4 against one? So there are 4 complete blanks argueing that isnt.. does that make you right?

The gays do it, cultures do it, everyone else does... why not?

Hey quasar, It sounds like you have some work to do with a shrink if thats all it takes to make you ashamed to be straight.
    whoa gsus dude lol

i think every1 was just tryin' to say "why do u want to organize a [pride] parade when straight people already have the majority and aren't discriminated against in north america?"...its like the same thing they explain on the news usually...when "groups" ie gays/lesbians organize parades it's to raise awareness of their "kind" bcuz they are the ones being discriminated against and the minority...and its probably a pretty good bet that 90% of north americans who r "straight" would think that making a parade is taking it a bit "too far" since they already have the majority and the advantage here.

whoa that was long and wierd haha

anywayz "toodles"

Is that your only comeback? If we don't openly bash homosexuals we are automatically gay? You have the debating skills of a cheerio. At least take a look at a thesaurus so you can offer synonyms to your one and only defense.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I see no hatred in his posts, dunno why everyone is getting so worked up. I mean, if I do a Racing pride parade, does that mean I'm offending sunday drivers? Or, let's turn it around, there's gay pride parades, do they offend me because I'm straight?

Answer is no. Still, I think it's a stupid idea, but I see nothing wrong with it. With all the anti-gay marriage mentality of many Albertans, this might actually take off heh.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

Stop invading my thread... I have no negative motives behind this.. it would be fun.. and think of how many hot chicks would show up.

Quasar... you are so against it... yet you accuse ME of hiding something? Keep up the good work blanky. Stop roaching my thread. Nevermind you... evferyone else is so "against" anytthing like that... a mindset perhaps held by the liberals? LOL. Enough! I dont bash gays either! stay on topic!

Toyboy.. no need to raise awareness of straightness, not looking to advance anything, I think it would be a blast and another reason to party.

Quasar... you are so against it... yet you accuse ME of hiding something? Keep up the good work blanky. Stop roaching my thread. Nevermind you... evferyone else is so "against" anytthing like that... a mindset perhaps held by the liberals? LOL. Enough! stay on topic!

I'm just having fun with you man, I'll march if you would like but what am I going to wear?

It would be pretty lame seeing a bunch of white guys walking around chanting "hetero pride". No rainbows, no crossdressers, no leather = A no fun parade.

My Ride

I personally do not agree with the lifestyle choices of gays but I think they get ridiculed (sp?) enough that they dont need organized events to futher the gay bashing.

However I like the idea of a organized event to party with hot chicks.

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

See, now were talking. Quasar.. excercise your right to go topless.. I know that will be on the agenda for the ladies

Is it racest to have a white pride parade? How about through a Black Community?

How about a personal wealth parade? What if that parade was through East Hastings?

Parades are not inherently hateful but that type of event is likely to draw radicals from both sides of the issue, inflaming an allready dicey situation.

If you have no intention of inflaming the situation why would you want to organize this knowing the probable result?

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

No consideration given to probability, merely recreation, entertainment and the desire to pilot something rarely thought of. As extreme as your examples? Im not so sure.. but I do know it would be a good time.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Celica TVS3
    Is it racest to have a white pride parade? How about through a Black Community?

How about a personal wealth parade? What if that parade was through East Hastings?

Parades are not inherently hateful but that type of event is likely to draw radicals from both sides of the issue, inflaming an allready dicey situation.

If you have no intention of inflaming the situation why would you want to organize this knowing the probable result?
    Should we stop beyond cruises then? How about the ZR Auto exotics cruises? It's the same idea. The problem is, people are WAY too politically correct these days. People get offended over the most stupid shit. Unfortunately, I can't fix ignorant or oversensitive people, so would I join in a white pride parade in a black community (assuming I was white)? Nope. Don't wanna get killed because others can't accept you.

There's radicals everywhere, all boils down to ignorance... everyone's a hater to a degree. Drive a lamborghini to go shopping at Army and Navy. Guaranteed it'll get keyed even though you did absolutely NOTHING wrong.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    MTA

HAHAHA, great idea! Sign me up

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast